Who Changes Shoes In The Middle Of A Massacre..?

article-64231a6fecce1.jpg

Would like full background checks and pictures of the alleged dead . Also autopsy reports and identity of coroner ( they have used the same "bent" one in many of the really big False flags ) .
Anyway here are Miles' comments which will certainly not impress Gullibles and the Compliant .
But he raises interesting and relevant thoughts , befitting a Critical Thinker .

I am not even going to bother proving this one was fake. If you can't tell in the first 30 seconds of mainstream coverage, you aren't keeping up.
They have already released footage of officers shooting her? But that's not suspicious, right?
I am just going to skip straight to commentary.
First: why are places like Infowars selling this as real? Why is Paul Watson selling this as real and then spinning it? He has to know it is fake. Paul and Alex sell themselves as brilliant analysts, but in 2023 they still can't spot an obvious false flag? Alex is the one who mainstreamed the term, but he still can't spot one in 2023? Same for Tucker Carlson, selling it as real and then spinning it against the left. Why?
Because that is why it was created.
Just as I have been warning the gays , this is all planned to bounce back on them . I have been saying the same of trans.
This overpromotion of gay and trans, like the previous overpromotion of women, was always a project, one meant from the beginning to harm its own members. Feminism was never meant to benefit women, it was meant to disarm them and herd them—or at least after it was infiltrated by Intelligence—which was very early. Same with gay rights and now trans rights.
Gay and trans have been used in this latest project, setting them up as the bogeymen and then exploding them on purpose, for political points.
The point of the greater project is to move the country hard right again, right into the waiting arms of the new Republican party, all in order to avoid revolution. They have done this before, you know. Remember Ronald Reagan? Remember Teddy Roosevelt? They still sell Roosevelt as a progressive .Laugh ? History is on a repeat .

Has ANYONE seen an explanation for the shoes yet.

Now let me run this past ya. THere was a reason why this dipshit shooter wore a red cap. MAGA Cap. Little missTurd Aiden/Audrey Jussie Smollet Hale was engaging in deadly psyops...just not smart enough to hide her social media drama.

By the way, did anyone else notice that not only did Hale choose a Monday, but she wore “pumped up kicks,” Vans Old Schools with bright orange flames on the sides, to do her shooting? She had more meme Easter eggs than a Taylor Swift video. (“Pumped Up Kicks” is a 2010 song about a school shooting.)

She was living the meme, as they say.

Songwriter Mark Foster had some interesting things to say about his song:

"I wrote 'Pumped Up Kicks' when I began to read about the growing trend in teenage mental illness. I wanted to understand the psychology behind it because it was foreign to me. It was terrifying how mental illness among youth had skyrocketed in the last decade. I was scared to see where the pattern was headed if we didn't start changing the way we were bringing up the next generation.” In writing the song, Foster wanted to "get inside the head of an isolated, psychotic kid" and "bring awareness" to the issue of gun violence among youth, which he feels is an epidemic perpetuated by "lack of family, lack of love, and isolation." The song's title refers to shoes that the narrator's peers wear as a status symbol.
Source: Pumped Up Kicks - Wikipedia
Six families are shattered beyond repair. Three precious little kids are dead. If Trayvon Martin could have been Obama’s son, those kids could have been my kids. Same general ages, similar school uniforms, lots of siblings. May God help them!

LGBTQaeda​

Today, after seeing terrifying posters calling for a “Transgender Day of Vengeance,” as retribution for the growing number of “anti-trans” laws across the country, I allowed myself a rare moment of gratitude that I lived in a state that gives trans people everything they want. We hand whatever they want over, nice and slow, no funny stuff, and there won’t be any trouble. Trans people in California are less angry here, I thought, so maybe my kids are safe.

This link has LOTS of interesting information.

The first and up till this past monday Brenda Spenser was the only female school shooter...1979. She was sixteen, lived across the street from the school and when asked why she did it she said she hated mondays. She had a ...girlfriend. She must be an icon to the mentally unstable left subgroup of trans.

note how hale copycatted.

The Proud Girls

Audrey Hale’s manifesto will leak soon, to the dismay of the trans activists. I’m sure they know what it contains: proof that this mentally ill young woman was incited to violence by their loudest voices.

I’m guessing it contains the ethos I see a lot online: that evil right wingers just need to leave trans people alone. This was tweeted after the massacre:

Twitter avatar for @EdgeofSports
Dave Zirin @EdgeofSports
I just don’t know why it’s so damn hard to leave people the hell alone.

12:36 PM ∙ Mar 28, 2023

177Likes16Retweets

They are begging us to do the Scott Adams option, only for Happy Glitter Rainbow ISIS.

They may be concerned that Hale may have written something like “if they won’t leave trans people alone, then we won’t leave them alone.” The Maxine Waters “you push back on them” tactic of peace.

How do they want to be left alone exactly? They want us to stop giving them swirlies in the locker room? Stop calling them to make brunch plans? I wish. This urge to be “left alone” means, incredibly, to be “left alone” to continue performing gender affirmation surgeries on kids. Leave us alone in our operating rooms to do what we want to do to kids and teenagers, evil bigot!

Tennessee recently took action to get doctors to do just that—leave gender confused kids alone. Recently passed Tennessee legislation was specifically written to get adults to do exactly that: LEAVE KIDS ALONE. To stop medically castrating them, sterilizing them, affirming their confusion, and putting them on a one-way train to a lifetime of pharmaceutical dependency.

This was also tweeted after the massacre:

Twitter avatar for @EdgeofSports
Dave Zirin @EdgeofSports
People who ally with the far right to keep trans kids off the field, are doing more than opening the door for further exclusion and demonization. They are actively building the far right. They are building a culture of violence that will draw blood well beyond the trans community

12:32 PM ∙ Mar 28, 2023

298Likes71Retweets

Trans people, you see, are simply responding to a “culture of violence” the far right is building. They are arming themselves as a last resort to prevent “genocide;” i.e., prevent anyone from stopping the next seven-year-old Jazz Jennings from getting put on irreversible puberty blockers. “Genocide,” you see, is the withholding of dangerous medical experiments by sadistic doctors. Those things are good, actually. They’re doing a reverse Mengele!

Twitter avatar for @KeenanPeachy
Peachy Keenan @KeenanPeachy
@InezFeltscher

11:32 PM ∙ Mar 28, 2023

22Likes6Retweets

Was the fourth-grade class at Covenant building a culture of violence as they rehearsed singing “Amazing Grace” right before their childhoods were destroyed?

As everyone knows, J.k. Rowling has endured years of appalling violent threats to her life for refusing to bend the kneed to the TRA (trans rights activists) demands.

Will Hale emerge as a sort of folk hero to others like her who have been lied to about the right? Will others decide to resort to the Hale Option, falsely thinking it’s the only way to “prevent a trans genocide”?

I’m afraid we may find ourselves facing down the barrel of a real, honest-to-goodness homegrown terror group.

https://twitter.com/imUrB00gieman/status/1640870019306504192?s=20

Reportedly Hale was being counselled by Pastor Scruggs WHOSE DAUGHTER SHE KILLED>

So it's a theologian and not a professional shrink? How does this contradict the laws now being forged in Missouri? duh

Forum List

Back