Who Causes US Recessions?

Greenspan closed his eyes, really could not believe that people could be that greedy or corrupt. how is that possible?

> 1857PIERCE DEMOCRAT
> 1873GRANT REPUBLICAN
> 1893HARRISON REPUBLICAN
> 1907 T ROOSEVELT REPUBLIC
> 1929–38 (The Great Depression) FDR DEMOCRAT
> 1945Truman DEM
> 1949 TrumanDEM
> 1953 Eisenhower REP
> 1957 EisenhowerREP
> 1960 Kennedy DEM
> 1970 Nixon REP
> 1973–75CarterDEM
> 1980–82 Reagan REP
> 1990–91 ClintonDEMOCRAT
> 2001GW Bush REPUB
> 2008–09 ObamaDEM
>
>
> 7 REPUBLICANS, 7 DEMOCRATS

17 Recessions in U.S. History

Democrats like to claim more recessions happen under Republican presidents than under Democrats. Above is the tally since 1857.

Looks like party does not make any difference.
WHO caused US the recession. Seems it's going to be a very short-lived one.
You have to also look to the House and the Senate. Bush jr. had a rise in jobs and the economy for 6 and one half years. It wasn't till pelosi and her criminals took over the House and started messing with minimum wages is when the jobs and economy went in the toilet. When Frank, Dobbs, and obama could no longer cover for the criminals of Fanny May the top 3 criminals took $250 million in bonuses. The court made them give half of it back and they say crime doesn't pay. There is also the stock market. When a Republican is elected the market always goes up. A democrat it always goes down. When obama was elected for the first time in my life I and every construction worker in this state didn't have a job. It lasted one and a half years and his whole term saw work part time at best.

I'll go by what I have lived through. democrats couldn't create a job to save their live. With in two weeks Trump turned it around Houses are going up everywhere. A VA hospital has gone up down the street. These builders have even bought up lots left over from old housing tracks. With all the tilt ups going up it's been back to over time. for a few years now. This virus hasn't effected my work at all.
Pure BULLSHIT!
Democrats do in fact create jobs - government jobs. The problem is they don;t create wealth.
At Tramp's peak employment before the Trump-45 virus Tramp employed ~1.5 million more government workers than when Obama left office
I don't know how anyone can take you serious with throwing out facts, and making up other ones, Ed. just an observation
As I pointed out, the BLS tracks those numbers. There were 20,893,000 government workers when Obama left office and Tramp peaked at 21,513,000 before the Tramp-45 virus hit.
Do the math if you can.

> 1857PIERCE DEMOCRAT
> 1873GRANT REPUBLICAN
> 1945Truman DEM
> 1949 TrumanDEM
> 1953 Eisenhower REP
> 1957 EisenhowerREP
> 1960 Kennedy DEM
> 1970 Nixon REP
> 1973–75CarterDEM
> 1980–82 Reagan REP
> 2001GW Bush REPUB
> 2008–09 ObamaDEM
>
>

Democrats like to claim more recessions happen under Republican presidents than under Democrats. Above is the tally since 1857.

You have to also look to the House and the Senate. Bush jr. had a rise in jobs and the economy for 6 and one half years. It wasn't till pelosi and her criminals took over the House and started messing with minimum wages is when the jobs and economy went in the toilet. When Frank, Dobbs, and obama could no longer cover for the criminals of Fanny May the top 3 criminals took $250 million in bonuses. The court made them give half of it back and they say crime doesn't pay. There is also the stock market. When a Republican is elected the market always goes up. A democrat it always goes down. When obama was elected for the first time in my life I and every construction worker in this state didn't have a job. It lasted one and a half years and his whole term saw work part time at best.

I'll go by what I have lived through. democrats couldn't create a job to save their live. With in two weeks Trump turned it around Houses are going up everywhere. A VA hospital has gone up down the street. These builders have even bought up lots left over from old housing tracks. With all the tilt ups going up it's been back to over time. for a few years now. This virus hasn't effected my work at all.
Pure BULLSHIT!
Democrats do in fact create jobs - government jobs. The problem is they don;t create wealth.
At Tramp's peak employment before the Trump-45 virus Tramp employed ~1.5 million more government workers than when Obama left office
I don't know how anyone can take you serious with throwing out facts, and making up other ones, Ed. just an observation
As I pointed out, the BLS tracks those numbers. There were 20,893,000 government workers when Obama left office and Tramp peaked at 21,513,000 before the Tramp-45 virus hit.
Do the math if you can.
Are you black or just a white guy who's really bad at math?

> 1857PIERCE DEMOCRAT
> 1873GRANT REPUBLICAN
> 1945Truman DEM
> 1949 TrumanDEM
> 1953 Eisenhower REP
> 1957 EisenhowerREP
> 1960 Kennedy DEM
> 1970 Nixon REP
> 1973–75CarterDEM
> 1980–82 Reagan REP
> 2001GW Bush REPUB
> 2008–09 ObamaDEM
>
>

Pure BULLSHIT!
Do the math if you can.
I stand behind my prior post, you make it so obvious. thank you for your cooperation

> 1857PIERCE DEMOCRAT
> 1873GRANT REPUBLICAN
> 1945Truman DEM
> 1949 TrumanDEM
> 1953 Eisenhower REP
> 1957 EisenhowerREP
> 1960 Kennedy DEM
> 1970 Nixon REP
> 1973–75CarterDEM
> 1980–82 Reagan REP
> 2001GW Bush REPUB
> 2008–09 ObamaDEM
>
>

Pure BULLSHIT!
Do the math if you can.
I stand behind my prior post, you make it so obvious. thank you for your cooperation
So you can't do the math!
No surprise there!!!

Forum List

Back