Who can identify the five lies in Trump’s 8:17 AM Tweet on his upcoming Stop the Steal insurrection?

NotfooledbyW

Gold Member
Jul 9, 2014
January 6, 2021 8:17 a.m.: Trump tweets: "States want to correct their votes, which they now know were based on irregularities and fraud, plus corrupt process never received legislative approval. All Mike Pence has to do is send them back to the States, AND WE WIN. Do it Mike, this is a time for extreme courage!"

January 6, 2021 8:17 a.m.: Trump tweets: "States want to correct their votes, which they now know were based on irregularities and fraud, plus corrupt process never received legislative approval. All Mike Pence has to do is send them back to the States, AND WE WIN. Do it Mike, this is a time for extreme courage!"

I can easily show you 5 lies made by Hillary Clinton, William Clinton, Barak Obama and so on. The problem YOU and others here have is the one sided partisan viewpoint.

News Flash! ALL politicians lies, that is a fact that knows no party boundaries.

You are rehashing something Trump said weeks ago, which many here including myself said was wrong, he is 47 days out of office, Biden is now the President.

Get over it and move on!

Get better soon. :itsok:

ThisAgin.jpg

Were you asleep the past 2 months since Trump tweeted that? :cuckoo:

2 in the first sentence. 2 in the second sentence. 1 in the last sentence.

NOBODY! ...because everything Trump said is true.

And this is why Pence should be out of politics now - 100%. Pence run for president in 2024 ? Yeah maybe,....with the Democrat nomination.
Really doesn't matter if the republicans want to run a presidential candidate in 2024 or not. Nobody will be forgetting that a huge chunk of the republican party is perfectly fine with what trump did. Nobody going forget. Nobody in their right mind would trust anybody running for presidency on that party ticket, that soon, and certainly not trump's VP, as he supported him all the way until he was ask to sacrifice himself by the orange asshole.

I can easily show you 5 lies made by Hillary Clinton, William Clinton, Barak Obama and so on. The problem YOU and others here have is the one sided partisan viewpoint.

News Flash! ALL politicians lies, that is a fact that knows no party boundaries.

You are rehashing something Trump said weeks ago, which many here including myself said was wrong, he is 47 days out of office, Biden is now the President.

Get over it and move on!

FIVE MINUTES and a SINGLE POST is all it took for some Rumpologist to run in going WADDABOUT THIS WADDABOUT THAT.

None. It was 100% true.

Meanwhile, after the 2016 election, the Dems and MSM told us for three years that the 2016 election was stolen via Russian influence, the only real proof that ever surfaced was that some Russian bought ~$10,000 in Facebook ads.

Here's a real lie from a former president that really matters....

"If you like your doctor, you will be able to keep your doctor. Period. If you like your health care plan, you will be able to keep your health care plan. Period. No one will take it away. No matter what... I will sign a universal health care bill into law by the end of my first term as president that will cover every American and cut the cost of a typical family's premium by up to $2,500 a year."

Obama destroyed my great health care insurance. My insurance is now expensive and not really worth much for anyone who does not have huge medical bills.

But please, keep track of all the lies you perceive presidents to make. I wonder why the WaPo stopped tracking presidential lies after Biden was installed...

Biden says no one is above the law, but desires to let over 10M illegal aliens stay.

Biden says he will follow the science, but he wants to let people with a Y chromosome compete against women who do not have one and therefore smaller muscles, lung capacity and blood volume.

Biden says he will unify Americans, but he calls Republican governors who free their people from the pandemic "neanderthals," and he will undoubtedly sign the fully partisan 1.9T stimulus bill.

Conversely, Trump made me lots of promises I never expected him to really keep, but in his first three years, he fulfilled most of them, something few politicians ever do.

Trump is so honest, that he speaks before even thinking. :) He does not have to have everything sanitized and turned into a politically-correct talking point before saying it. For anything the press asks, you can be sure that they get an honest answer, direct from top. Biden, on the other hand, is a puppet, and says one thing while doing what others tell him to do.

Trump was the most transparent and honest president ever.

Trump Insurrection Day Lie number 1 of who knows yet how many?: "States want to correct their votes, ....”out of six words - one lie” 26705290.
None. It was 100% true.

Well then you must be willing to provide me the name of at least one state that “wants to correct their votes”. and from there you can provide the rest. The choices are Georgia,
Pennsylvania, Michigan, Wisconsin, Arizona.

What have you got?

2 in the first sentence. 2 in the second sentence. 1 in the last sentence.
What were the lies?

Get over it and move on!

FIVE MINUTES and a SINGLE POST is all it took for some Rumpologist to run in going WADDABOUT THIS WADDABOUT THAT.
You just hate it whenever someone shows what a colosal hypocrite you are, don't you?

Trump Insurrection Day Lie number 1 of who knows yet how many?: "States want to correct their votes, ....”out of six words - one lie” 26705290.
None. It was 100% true.

Well then you must be willing to provide me the name of at least one state that “wants to correct their votes”. and from there you can provide the rest. The choices are Georgia,
Pennsylvania, Michigan, Wisconsin, Arizona.

What have you got?

What have you got? What we got is some loser that wants to distract from the fricken joke that's sitting in the white house by attempting to critic a tweet from over two months ago.

Get over it and move on!
Sure, but can they squeeze five into less than 280 characters before 9am?

Screenshot_20210219-082715_Chrome.jpg

Meanwhile, after the 2016 election, the Dems and MSM told us for three years that the 2016 election was stolen via Russian influence, the only real proof that ever surfaced was that some Russian bought ~$10,000 in Facebook ads.

the Dems and MSM had a source:
Key Judgments​
Russian efforts to influence the 2016 US presidential election represent the most recent expression of Moscow’s longstanding desire to undermine the US-led liberal democratic order, but these activities demonstrated a significant escalation in directness, level of activity, and scope of effort compared to previous operations.​

I’m not sure what your sources or experience could be that you are capable of writing off US intelligence assessments as all lies, but I won’t argue that matter with someone who could be working on a Russian troll farm somewhere.

But I would like to draw your attention to that 2017 judgment I posted above. This phrase from that paragraph is so relevant to this thread I’m glad you tried to divert from it with your Russia Russia pout.

“Moscow’s longstanding desire to undermine the US-led liberal democratic order”​

Think about that in conjunction with what Trump’s insurrection tweet contains

“All Mike Pence has to do is send them back to the States, AND WE WIN. Do it Mike, this is a time for extreme courage!"​

Moscow had to be quite happy as it was with the insurrection they got out of Trump and his militant white nationalist fan club.

But just how overjoyed Moscow would have been if Pence had joined the insurrection as Trump wanted and he found a way to stop the certification and throw the entire 2020 election into chaos.

That I believe was Trump’s goal. chaos. He wanted to stop Biden’s certification and get it into the courts. Tie it up in court such that the it forces the election to be settled in the House of Representatives where Trump wins. Find an excuse to impose martial law.

Trump: “All Mike Pence has to do is send them back to the States, AND WE WIN.”​

Putin: “Moscow’s longstanding desire to undermine the US-led liberal democratic order,”​

The goals are intertwined.​

Too fuckin close to fuckin chaos for me. Can we stop with the whataboutism and focus on the real threat from Trump’s final acts to undermine US -led liberal democratic order,”
Obama lied as a candidate that you couid keep your doctor - give me a fucking break.

Obama destroyed my great health care insurance. My insurance is now expensive and not really worth much for anyone who does not have huge medical bills.

Funny, Trump promised a better cheaper health care plan coming in a couple weeks dozens of times for five years and never rolled it out?

2020: @During the signing of a proclamation to honor National Nurses Day, Trump again said Obamacare would be replaced “with great healthcare at a lesser price, and preexisting conditions will be included and you won’t have the individual mandate.”
So four years ifTrump lies on healthcare and you can only whattabout OBAMA 13 years ago?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back