Who can identify the five lies in Trump’s 8:17 AM Tweet on his upcoming Stop the Steal insurrection?

Do you own your own home plus any additional properties?

Do you agree with the following poster describing one of Trump’s crimes;

Correll wrote: They had "plans" to use the protest to put political pressure on Pence and Congress to try to decertify the election and thus win it by political or procedural means.
Bullshit.

5fa716772030270fcd3b02e6.JPG

Who can identify the idiot who started this thread?

Because I don't care to participate in YOUR partisan hypocrisy.

And that gives you an excuse to have a little hissy fit about his actions,

Hissy fit eh?

WSJ Just had a big one.
Donald Trump has lost the confidence of both of the major newspapers owned by Rupert Murdoch's News Corporation.

Under the headline, "The President Who Stood Still on Jan. 6," The Wall Street Journal editorial board harshly criticized the former president.

"No matter your views of the Jan. 6 special committee, the facts it is laying out in hearings are sobering. The most horrifying to date came Thursday in a hearing on President Trump’s conduct as the riot raged and he sat watching TV, posting inflammatory tweets and refusing to send help," the editorial board wrote.

"The committee’s critics are right that it lacks political balance," the newspaper wrote. "Still, the brute facts remain: Mr. Trump took an oath to defend the Constitution, and he had a duty as Commander in Chief to protect the Capitol from a mob attacking it in his name. He refused. He didn’t call the military to send help. He didn’t call Mr. Pence to check on the safety of his loyal VP. Instead he fed the mob’s anger and let the riot play out."

'Incitement by silence': Rupert Murdoch's newspapers blister Trump after J6 hearings

The editorial concluded, "Character is revealed in a crisis, and Mr. Pence passed his Jan. 6 trial. Mr. Trump utterly failed his."

Trump was also criticized by the NY Post editorial board under the headline, "Trump's silence on Jan. 6 is damning."

Correll wrote: They had "plans" to use the protest to put political pressure on Pence and Congress to try to decertify the election and thus win it by political or procedural means.

Last edited:
Really doesn't matter if the republicans want to run a presidential candidate in 2024 or not. Nobody will be forgetting that a huge chunk of the republican party is perfectly fine with what trump did. Nobody going forget. Nobody in their right mind would trust anybody running for presidency on that party ticket, that soon, and certainly not trump's VP, as he supported him all the way until he was ask to sacrifice himself by the orange asshole.
Unfortunately for the Democratic Party, nobody will be forgetting the rise in gasoline price and the skyrocketing inflation Joe Biden brought when he took over the Oval Office. Add to that the increasing crime rate caused by Democrats defunding the police and letting criminals out without posting bail. Some voters will remember the drug stores they used to go to until they were forced to shut down due to shoplifters.

Of course that assumes the old corrupt grifter with dementia in the Oval Office today doesn’t mange to get us into an all out nuclear war with Putin’s Russia.

Unfortunately for the Democratic Party, nobody will be forgetting the rise in gasoline price and the skyrocketing inflation Joe Biden brought when he took over the Oval Office. Add to that the increasing crime rate caused by Democrats defunding the police and letting criminals out without posting bail. Some voters will remember the drug stores they used to go to until they were forced to shut down due to shoplifters.

Of course that assumes the old corrupt grifter with dementia in the Oval Office today doesn’t mange to get us into an all out nuclear war with Putin’s Russia.
I would easily consider a republican or even a democrat offering an alternative, but only rule out one willing to end our form of government as we know it. Donny's post election BS confirms what I knew about him from the beginning, a non-starter for me then and a non-starter for me anytime in the future, along with trump sycophants.

Your cult leader is complete failure and derelict of duty per WSJ. Who would be the idiot that still supports a treasonous lying coward for President.
I don't belong to a cult, son, and you are the idiot that started this thread. Flail some more, retard.

If you think I’m an idiot for pointing out Trump is a lying treasonous good for nothing human being you are in a cult
No, I think you're an idiot because you post like an idiot.
See the post I'm responding to for irrefutable proof.
Also, learn to use commas, you illiterate imbecile.

No, I think you're an idiot because you post like an idiot.
Then you are a liar . . you said I was the idiot that started this thread about Trump being a liar and attempting to overturn the election .

Now the WSJ says this.

"Still, the brute facts remain: Mr. Trump took an oath to defend the Constitution, and he had a duty as Commander in Chief to protect the Capitol from a mob attacking it in his name. He refused. He didn’t call the military to send help. He didn’t call Mr. Pence to check on the safety of his loyal VP. Instead he fed the mob’s anger and let the riot play out."​

So there you are Orangecat you now should know Trump sat on his fat ass on Jan6 in the WH dining room for three hours watching the US Capitol being attacked under JESUS, Q, TRUMP and confederate traitor flags. He poured gasoline on the fire tweeting to the mob that Pence was a coward, And you still have your lips planted on Trump’s fat derelict of duty ass while bitching about a comma I put in a post on a message board. You are in a cult - no other explanation is available.

It’s gone down 80 cents the past five weeks. Thank you Joe. It won’t cost that much to drive Trump to Leavenworth.
The price of gasoline may have dropped but it is still well above where it was at when Trump left office. It my well increase agaIn in the near future. The Democrats will try their best to keep the price of gasoline low before the midterms but time will tell.

If your statement about Trump going to Leavenworth is based on the Jan 6th Hearings keep in mine you have only heard the prosecution‘s side of the case.

I would easily consider a republican or even a democrat offering an alternative, but only rule out one willing to end our form of government as we know it. Donny's post election BS confirms what I knew about him from the beginning, a non-starter for me then and a non-starter for me anytime in the future, along with trump sycophants.
Our current federal government is corrupt beyond belief which is why it is called the “Swamp.” Plus it is obvious that we have different rules of law for Trump supporters and liberal Democrats. Outsiders vc insiders.

Imagine what would have happened if Don Trump Jr. had left a laptop at a computer shop containing the damning evidence that Hunter Biden’s laptop from hell contains. Rumors are that Hunter will face prosecution but my bet is he gets a light slap on the wrist and basically gets to waltz away scot-free. Joe Biden of course will not even be implicated for selling his influence.

If your statement about Trump going to Leavenworth is based on the Jan 6th Hearings keep in mine you have only heard the prosecution‘s side of the case.
Bullshit! If any MAGA moron had a eyewitness explanation as to why Trump sat on his fat ass in the dining room watching our nation being attacked and do nothing to defend it they can go to the Committee and explain why Trump did what he did and why it was great for the country

nobody in theIr right mind would do that,

Forum List

Back