Who Called the Associated Press?

Alexandre Fedorovski

Gold Member
Dec 9, 2017

3:44

Recently, the topic of Russia's probable (or possible) use of chemical weapons against the Washington regime's mercenary troops in Ukraine has not left the pages of the corrupt press and television programs.

During Biden's famous press conference, an Associated Press correspondent, who happened to be FIRST on the carefully selected list of journalists and as IF BY ACCIDENT asked the president a question about chemical weapons. So many "coincidences"!

The Washington political top brass is a super master of dirty dealings and provocations. It has been their custom since the "development of the Territories" - to shoot an Indian somewhere, then raid some ranch, slaughter an entire family of settlers, and "plant" a slightly "stale" Indian body with a bloody tomahawk in his hand.

This has been practiced more than once or twice in those days, and many hundreds, if not thousands, of times in our modern history. People are EXTREMELY sneaky and conniving in Washington... Without ANY moral "brakes".
All this talk of chemical weapons is a VERY BAD SIGN. The same provocations were used in Iraq, Libya, and Syria. And the very fact that "white helmets" were "delivered" to Ukraine is a VERY bad signal. Let's hope that the Russian Foreign Ministry takes a long and painful time to explain to the "Western community" what kind of reaction from Russia this provocation will cause.

And they are PREPARING for it, no doubt about it...

I wouldn't be surprised at anything anymore - even a mega-tsunami along the coast of New York up to 500 meters high. I'll even go to meet it... If I manage to get to the shoreline... Since I am here, I have to accept the inevitable.

Besides, it's good to die knowing that the purifying power of water will wash away all these social ills... Including Wall Street...

WHO HAS CALLED THE ASSOCIATED PRESS HOURS BEFORE THE PRESS-CONFERENCE ?

Last edited:

3:44

Recently, the topic of Russia's probable (or possible) use of chemical weapons against the Washington regime's mercenary troops in Ukraine has not left the pages of the corrupt press and television programs.

During Biden's famous press conference, an Associated Press correspondent, who happened to be FIRST on the carefully selected list of journalists and as IF BY ACCIDENT asked the president a question about chemical weapons. So many "coincidences"!

The Washington political top brass is a super master of dirty dealings and provocations. It has been their custom since the "development of the Territories" - to shoot an Indian somewhere, then raid some ranch, slaughter an entire family of settlers, and "plant" a slightly "stale" Indian body with a bloody tomahawk in his hand.

This has been practiced more than once or twice in those days, and many hundreds, if not thousands, of times in our modern history. People are EXTREMELY sneaky and conniving in Washington... Without ANY moral "brakes".
All this talk of chemical weapons is a VERY BAD SIGN. The same provocations were used in Iraq, Libya, and Syria. And the very fact that "white helmets" were "delivered" to Ukraine is a VERY bad signal. Let's hope that the Russian Foreign Ministry takes a long and painful time to explain to the "Western community" what kind of reaction from Russia this provocation will cause.

And they are PREPARING for it, no doubt about it...

I wouldn't be surprised at anything anymore - even a mega-tsunami along the coast of New York up to 500 meters high. I'll even go to meet it... If I manage to get to the shoreline... Since I am here, I have to accept the inevitable.

Besides, it's good to die knowing that the purifying power of water will wash away all these social ills... Including Wall Street...

WHO HAS CALLED THE ASSOCIATED PRESS HOURS BEFORE THE PRESS-CONFERENCE ?

You are obviously a CPA.

You are obviously a CPA.
Do you EVER sleep??? I am definitely not a boludito and I know American and world history well ... What about you??? Labeling is an old trick and a sign of intellectual impotence...

Thank you for the "OP" band! I even began to feel uncomfortable without it.

I even began to suspect that the Supreme Court had ruled against the current White House administration and the Forum administrators had removed that stigma from me

Last edited:
AP is the American Pravda.

The Deep State yanks its strings.

If I were to venture a guess to answer your question, it would be something along the lines of, "the same people who called CNN?"

Well yes, you can tell by the same hatchet job

Forum List

Back