Who Built the Egyptian Pyramids?

your post is silly conjecture. You have NO IDEA to what I "subscribe".
Hmm, I think I have some idea. This is not your first day here. But anyhoo, this is offtopic. Let's get back to swatting down silly myths and outright lies about how the pyramids were built.
Of course it was aliens from outer space ....how silly to think otherwise.

I suggest you check out AP News every now and then and learn a thing or two about that secular morality myth.
Why? That only strengthens my point by a factor of a million. Better morality now, despite the religious goobers carrying around the same instruction book for millenia. What changed? Not the iron aged myths. What I see are religious dummies fighting over a chunk of special land on the Mediterranean Sea, and another set of religious dummies waging holy war in Afghanistan. And oh look, there is another set of religious dummies killing civilians in Iraq. And, oh look, another set of religious fools in a cult that worships a mentally ill failed human in the US. They could use a heaping helping of our better, secular morality that we discovered quite in spite of the religious goobers.
Today’s morality has not changed from the good old eat, drink and be merry.

That's ridiculous and wrong. Thanks to secular philosophy that led to secular government, the first world no longer has slavery coded into law. Unlike the iron aged myths that treated livestock better than women, women are now codified into law as being equal (Want to see where they aren't? Check the most religious countries). Those are just the biggest two examples that affect literally MOST of humanity in those countries. Any 7th grader could probably rattle off 100 more.

And these are very stark examples of using secular philosophy to improve our morality quite in spite of religious nonsense.

• Thanks
Reactions: cnm
That's ridiculous and wrong. Thanks to secular philosophy that led to secular government, the first world no longer has slavery coded into law. Unlike the iron aged myths that treated livestock better than women, women are now codified into law as being equal (Want to see where they aren't? Check the most religious countries). Those are just the biggest two examples that affect literally MOST of humanity in those countries. Any 7th grader could probably rattle off 100 more.

And these are very stark examples of using secular philosophy to improve our morality quite in spite of religious nonsense.
Secular Government?
WTF are you talking about?
The fact that you won’t check out AP News to see what a shit show the whole globe is proves you’re a stubborn old fool.

I am going to take a risky stand, here:

The egyptian pyramids were built by egyptians with zero assistance from magic, aliens, or anachronistic technology.

A/k/a, the default stance of normal, functioning adults.

the UKRANIAN genocide was carried out by a SECULAR GOVERNMENT. Pol Pot was
Militantly secular. ----and then there was MAO----talk to some escapees from that
regime

the UKRANIAN genocide was carried out by a SECULAR GOVERNMENT. Pol Pot was
Militantly secular. ----and then there was MAO----talk to some escapees from that
regime
But our morality is better on the whole, thanks to secular philosophies and quite in spite of the iron aged handbooks.

And those weren't secular regimes anyway. They simply created new religions with the Head of State as the god. To illustrate, North Korea is probably the most religious country in the world today. And that religion is Kim worship.

I suggest you check out AP News every now and then and learn a thing or two about that secular morality myth.
Why? That only strengthens my point by a factor of a million. Better morality now, despite the religious goobers carrying around the same instruction book for millenia. What changed? Not the iron aged myths. What I see are religious dummies fighting over a chunk of special land on the Mediterranean Sea, and another set of religious dummies waging holy war in Afghanistan. And oh look, there is another set of religious dummies killing civilians in Iraq. And, oh look, another set of religious fools in a cult that worships a mentally ill failed human in the US. They could use a heaping helping of our better, secular morality that we discovered quite in spite of the religious goobers.
All Abrahamists, too. There must be a moral in there.

thanks for the response do you know anything about the boats?
Without bothering to use a search engine, I know ancient civilisations used purpose built vessels to transport monumental stones. I imagine it would depend on exactly which pyramid is referenced in regard to any particular water transport.

You don't understand the concept at all. ALL people who love God are Muslims even if they are Christians or Jews.
wrong again----you forget that I have lots of relatives who know a lot more about LIVING under the filth of shariah than do you----all people
that muslims WISH were muslims are muslims. There was a similar idea in Stalinist Russia------all of the accomplishments of SCIENCE of
the 19th and 20th centuries were "discovered" by RUSSIANS

LOLOL.. Cattle haven't changed much in 20,000 years.. What would you call the people but Arabs? Arabia was a savanna with shallow lakes and rivers.
demographics have changed lots in 20,000 years. Whole civilizations that at one time were literate and in possession of technology devolved into filth and illiteracy. A comparison between PEOPLES
and cattle is really stupid for more reasons than I have the energy to
discuss on this little board-------HOWEVER, they, too, have changed
thru selective breeding

Forum List

Back