Who Built the Egyptian Pyramids?

Canaanites continue all thru the OT. Even the Jebucites and Edomites were still in the picture.
I'm sure it was more complex than one group completely replacing another. The Israelites likely conquered some number of existing cities, enough to have a kingdom, but never could they completely wipe out a whole population.

They bought Jerusalem from the Jebucites but the Jebucites continued to live there. Joshua is a heroic national myth.. They didn't have any large powerful armies. They've just embelished their history. Solomon had no mines.. They were Egyptian mines that were taken over by the Edomites.
Abraham was from Turkey ???
Tell us master where was good old Abe from?

Did Joshua and Moses exist ??

Maybe David was just a tribal chief

Gen 11:31 Terah took Abram his son and Lot the son of Haran, his grandson, and Sarai his daughter-in-law, his son Abram's wife, and they went forth together from Ur of the Chaldeans ( Ur [Light] of the ones of Kesad [Clod breaker] ) to go into the land of Canaan, but when they came to Haran, they settled there. (ESV)

Abraham was from the city of Ur according to Genesis 11:31 above. The problem is that there are several places called Ur. It is mostly translated as "Ur of the Chaldeans." The problem with "Chaldeans" is that it is a late word used in the Neo-Babylonian times. It is either anachronistic, or a poor translation.

Josephus and Rabbi Maimonides believed that Ur Kasdim was in Northern Mesopotamia, in what is today Syria or Turkey.

Take your meds doc

What are you talking about?
I have never spoken, however if you are really hearing voices, then take your meds.

Are you rocking back and forth in front of a wall

Oh you're just another loon.
The loon wrote this

Abraham was from URFA, Syria near Haran. There was no Ur of the Chaldeas in the time of Abraham.

Gen 11:31 Terah took Abram his son and Lot the son of Haran, his grandson, and Sarai his daughter-in-law, his son Abram's wife, and they went forth together from Ur of the Chaldeans ( Ur [Light] of the ones of Kesad [Clod breaker] ) to go into the land of Canaan, but when they came to Haran, they settled there. (ESV)

Abraham was from the city of Ur according to Genesis 11:31 above. The problem is that there are several places called Ur. It is mostly translated as "Ur of the Chaldeans." The problem with "Chaldeans" is that it is a late word used in the Neo-Babylonian times. It is either anachronistic, or a poor translation.

Josephus and Rabbi Maimonides believed that Ur Kasdim was in Northern Mesopotamia, in what is today Syria or Turkey.

They bought Jerusalem from the Jebucites but the Jebucites continued to live there. Joshua is a heroic national myth.. They didn't have any large powerful armies. They've just embelished their history. Solomon had no mines.. They were Egyptian mines that were taken over by the Edomites.

Rock on loony

Take your meds doc

I have never spoken, however if you are really hearing voices, then take your meds.

The loon wrote this

Abraham was from URFA, Syria near Haran. There was no Ur of the Chaldeas in the time of Abraham.

Rock on loony
Are ashkenazi Jews mixed then
That is what the dna says

What nations have you lived in

Canaanites continue all thru the OT. Even the Jebucites and Edomites were still in the picture.
I'm sure it was more complex than one group completely replacing another. The Israelites likely conquered some number of existing cities, enough to have a kingdom, but never could they completely wipe out a whole population.

Maybe, maybe not.. Lots of ancient heroes were set adrift on rivers when they were babies including Sargon.,, or Moses could have been based on the earlier story about Sinuhe.

Take your meds doc

The loon wrote this

Rock on loony
Are ashkenazi Jews mixed then
That is what the dna says

What nations have you lived in
Why do you pay money to use a free web page?

Maybe, maybe not.. Lots of ancient heroes were set adrift on rivers when they were babies including Sargon.,, or Moses could have been based on the earlier story about Sinuhe.
Wow this is cool, I get to read Loony and Tune having a conversation.

funny-duffy-duck-looney-toons-animated-gif-11.gif

That exactly looks like me at work on some days

As long as the fries get cooked.

As long as the fries get cooked.
I don’t cook fries you schmendrick

Ok you made me laugh !!
Not easy

The pyramids predate both the Egyptians and the Great Flood

Nope. The Egyptians finished building the pyramids 300 years before the Hebrews arrved and Egypt never was flooded.. neither was Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Bahrain or Yemen.

LISTER: What makes you think these aliens exist?
RIMMER: They must do, Lister! There's so many things that are strange and odd. So many things we don't have any explanation for.
LISTER: Like, um, why do intelligent people buy cinema hot dogs? Do you mean that sort of weird and mysterious thing?
RIMMER: No, Lister, I mean like the pyramids. How did they move such massive pieces of stone without the aid of modern technology?
LISTER: They had massive whips, Rimmer. Massive, massive whips.
15:44

They were built by egyptian work crews which signed their work and graves can be found nearby. No jewish slaves involved.

oh, right----since the Egyptians of that time were arabs whom "WHITES" despise
because they are people of color who spoke arabic

oh, right----since the Egyptians of that time were arabs whom "WHITES" despise
because they are people of color who spoke arabic

Nope, but Europeans couldn't give brown people credit for building the Pyramids.

Forum List

Back