Who Believes Chris Cuomo Is On 'A long Planned Leave Of Absence'?

Well, I don't subscribe to the "He murdered them" train of thought.

He made some monumentally shitty decisions, yes, but appealing to the emotional side by calling it "murder" isn't constructive in any way, shape or form...

When he went to stuffing old folks homes with those people, he was aware of the added risks he was taking with other people's loved ones and gave not a single shit.

How about reckless homicide?

Bet you don't like that one either.

Do you agree with the opinion that Andrew Cuomo was complicit in the deaths of [U}many{/U] New York seniors due to Cuomo's negligent and criminal handling of his state's covid policies?

Seems like nitpicking over terminology to me.
It's not "nitpicking" at all. Calling them "murders", which they are not, serves no purpose. It also serves no purpose to call them "negligent" or "criminal", because those determinations can be made in a court of law.

Now, do I believe that Cuomo was complicit in the deaths of many? Insofar as he made poor decisions, yes. But those decisions were not made with the desired end result of killing people. Had that been the case, then you could start discussing things like "murder".

I do believe that a full investigation into his handling of the fiasco be should be conducted, and that he shoulder the responsibility for the decisions he made which led to those deaths. If the court believes his actions were criminal and/or negligent, so be it. If it's determined they were not, so be it.

Regardless of how that plays out, I believe that Cuomo should resign, not only over the Covid nonsense but because of his sexual harassment charges. If he does not, he should be impeached (since he can't be recalled).

He's a shitty public servant...

When he went to stuffing old folks homes with those people, he was aware of the added risks he was taking with other people's loved ones and gave not a single shit.

How about reckless homicide?

Bet you don't like that one either.
You seem upset that I'm not parroting everything the right is saying. You seem offended that I won't call it a criminal act.

Well, deal with it.

Putting a label on it as a criminal act serves no purpose, other than to stir emotions. While I do get emotional over certain things, shitty decisions made by politicians normally isn't among them...

I do, only if he actively helps cover for a man that murders the elderly.
Why would the parents take their mother and fathers in their house. If you actually believe that your crazy.
-------------------------
Note: Nursing homes should admit any individuals that they would normally admit to their facility, including individuals from hospitals where a case of COVID-19 was/is present. Also, if possible, dedicate a unit/wing exclusively for any residents coming or returning from the hospital. This can serve as a step-down unit where they remain for 14 days with no symptoms (instead of integrating as usual on short-term rehab floor, or returning to long-stay original room)

Why would the parents take their mother and fathers in their house. If you actually believe that your crazy.
-------------------------
Note: Nursing homes should admit any individuals that they would normally admit to their facility, including individuals from hospitals where a case of COVID-19 was/is present. Also, if possible, dedicate a unit/wing exclusively for any residents coming or returning from the hospital. This can serve as a step-down unit where they remain for 14 days with no symptoms (instead of integrating as usual on short-term rehab floor, or returning to long-stay original room)

Shut up Penelope.

Go eat your legos.

Forum List

Back