Who Are You Really Representing?

Road Runner

Take Back America In 2024 Vote Trump!
Jun 16, 2021
USA
As somebody who has been judged and ridiculed for some of the things I enjoy like Halloween and Harry Potter, who do you think you're representing by calling me names and thinking that I'm of the devil? God? Because He doesn't work like that. He doesn't have that kind of approach either.

It's one thing to simply just disagree with me and tell me that you think I'm wrong, and another to pass judgements on me when you have no authority to do so. This isn't directed at anyone in particular btw, just in general.

As somebody who has been judged and ridiculed for some of the things I enjoy like Halloween and Harry Potter, who do you think you're representing by calling me names and thinking that I'm of the devil? God? Because He doesn't work like that. He doesn't have that kind of approach either.

It's one thing to simply just disagree with me and tell me that you think I'm wrong, and another to pass judgements on me when you have no authority to do so. This isn't directed at anyone in particular btw, just in general.
When people resort to calling names, you have already won the debate.

Not giving a hoot in hell what others say is an important first step.

The important thing to remember is that to keep our eyes focused on God and not what everyone else is doing. Otherwise like Peter we start to sink.

Forum List

Back