Who Are These Rioters?

dannyboys

Gold Member
Dec 2, 2013
Many have been arrested. Who are they? Let's see who they are! Photos criminal histories etc. Why not?
Everyone is demanding FULL TRANSPARENCY for everything.
These are criminals.
Let us all guess why these thugs will NEVER have their photos exposed. Why? You all know why.

Many have been arrested. Who are they? Let's see who they are! Photos criminal histories etc. Why not?
Everyone is demanding FULL TRANSPARENCY for everything.
These are criminals.
Let us all guess why these thugs will NEVER have their photos exposed. Why? You all know why.

Last edited:
The mayor of Los Angeles is boasting that the cops are going to identify last night's hooligans and that they will be prosecuted.

Personally, I doubt it. As part of the "reconciliation" process that always follows these orgies of violence, the perps are always excused and simply told to be good boys and girls in the future.

The mayor of Los Angeles is boasting that the cops are going to identify last night's hooligans and that they will be prosecuted.

Personally, I doubt it. As part of the "reconciliation" process that always follows these orgies of violence, the perps are always excused and simply told to be good boys and girls in the future.
What Carlson is addressing in the above article. MPLS police station burned with cameras rolling. We know who did it. Will anything be done

What Carlson is addressing in the above article. MPLS police station burned with cameras rolling. We know who did it. Will anything be done

No, the authorities will do nothing.

Those hooligans are untouchable, and they know it.

They just have to yell the word "racism," and the authorities will immediately cave.

Sounds like what they did after the Civil War for the traitors of the confederate.

No, the authorities will do nothing.

Those hooligans are untouchable, and they know it.

They just have to yell the word "racism," and the authorities will immediately cave.

"Those hooligans are untouchable, and they know it."

I think they need to be 'touchable', particularly if they crossed state lines to get involved with a riot somewhere else. IOW, the FBI needs to charge them and investigate; who the fuck are they, who do they associate with, and who (if anyone) paid them to cause trouble. Hard to believe they're all doing in on their own dime, some of them don't look like they have that many dimes. Some of these people arrive in buses, who arranged for that? The FBI ought to be good for something, tell us WTF is going on.

Some of the rioters/looters, maybe most of them are local people trying to steal stuff, thinking they won't get caught. They're using a terrible event for personal gain, possibly not realizing that what they're doing is distracting to the issue at hand: police brutality. And they're mostly vandalizing and stealing from people who are in no way responsible for what happened to Floyd or any other victim.

I could be wrong about this, but I think in some cases a rioter/looter has been conditioned by his schooling and by the MSM to believe he/she is a victim and entitled to relief, be it legal or not. Or they are entitled to burn down a police station, like it's a righteous thing to do. They've been taught the wrong message almost from the cradle, and I think their mindset leads them to violent and destructive acts.

Not all, mind you. There's nothing wrong with peacefully demonstrating against police brutality, inequality, etc. But I think the pols and people in charge get more concerned with the violence and looting than they do about the cause behind it, and so when rioting stops then so does the impetus to fix the underlying problem. Which is why I think the black community has to change their tactics somewhat; instead of blindly voting for Democrats, they need to go to the Repubs and say "what can you do for us"? And if they're satisfied with the answer, switch parties with the understanding that if you don't follow through then we'll go back to the Dems. Or, if the BC doesn't want to vote GOP, and tell them we ain't voting for you this time because you haven't done enough to fix our problems, and I think the BC needs to come up with prioritized plans for what they actually need to get done. You play one side against the other, cuz if you're always voting for Dems then they kinda start to take you for granted.

Forum List

Back