Who are the Seniors backing, Trump or Clinton?

MarathonMike

Diamond Member
Dec 30, 2014
The Southwestern Desert
I've seen almost nothing about who American Seniors prefer between Trump and Clinton. Anyone have a credible link to current Seniors voting trend? That would seem to be a big factor in Florida.

Old people heavily back Trump.

Which is bad for the GOP in the long term, because their voters are kicking the bucket. And people tend to get more liberal as they age.

Which is bad for the GOP in the long term, because their voters are kicking the bucket. And people tend to get more liberal as they age.
That was a contradiction in terms moron! Read it!

Maybe true old people prefer republican, but once they die they all vote democrat.

I always thought people got more conservative when they get older.....but anyway the older folk are going heavy for Trump

Actually more people become conservative as they age, that is why most old people are conservative. When you are young you don't have a lot of money for the state to take. As you work and become productive you see what the state is doing to your hard earned money. That turns most people conservative. The exceptions are the liberals who never really made much money working in welfare offices. They still need a handout.

I just haven't seen much data on Seniors which is odd since they are such a significant voting block. I thought they might be favoring Trump if for no other reason than wanting to re-capture the "Great Years" of America.

Good gawd you are one ignorant parrot. Read your post again, dumbass

Trump. Please, I despise the man, but I support the party. I despise Obama Democrats and their form of liberalism MORE.

Actually more people become conservative as they age, that is why most old people are conservative. When you are young you don't have a lot of money for the state to take. As you work and become productive you see what the state is doing to your hard earned money. That turns most people conservative. The exceptions are the liberals who never really made much money working in welfare offices. They still need a handout.

don't know who said this, but I like it. I got my brain early :eusa_shifty:
If You Are Not a Liberal at 25, You Have No Heart. If You Are Not a Conservative at 35 You Have No Brain

The seniors I encounter are voting for Trump because their adult children have to change jobs every year or so or have lost their careers.

Trump. Please, I despise the man, but I support the party. I despise Obama Democrats and their form of liberalism MORE.
I think it good when the people don't love their leader too much. Like sheep loving the Shepard, or like democrats.

I just haven't seen much data on Seniors which is odd since they are such a significant voting block. I thought they might be favoring Trump if for no other reason than wanting to re-capture the "Great Years" of America.
It seems as though little attention has been paid to the elderly throughout this cycle. It's been gender and race and millennials. Maybe they will provide us with a November surprise.

Actually more people become conservative as they age, that is why most old people are conservative.

No, totally wrong. Old people are more conservative because they were born into a more conservative generation. Individual people tend to get more liberal as they age.

Think about it. It's logical. As people mature, get jobs, and see what the real world is like, of course they're going to grow out of the infantile conservative position. Look at the conservatives here. Have you ever seen a bigger pack of bedwetters and whinyasstittybabies?

That's why I'm here. I was once a conservative loser. I grew out of it. If I can do it, others can too. Think of me as a message of hope, a sign that you're not trapped in the nightmare loser world of conservatism.

Actually more people become conservative as they age, that is why most old people are conservative.

No, totally wrong. Old people are more conservative because they were born into a more conservative generation. Individual people tend to get more liberal as they age.

Think about it. It's logical. As people mature, get jobs, and see what the real world is like, of course they're going to grow out of the infantile conservative position. Look at the conservatives here. Have you ever seen a bigger pack of bedwetters and whinyasstittybabies?

That's why I'm here. I was once a conservative loser. I grew out of it. If I can do it, others can too. Think of me as a message of hope, a sign that you're not trapped in the nightmare loser world of conservatism.

You have it ass backwards. Think about it.

If You Are Not a Liberal at 25, You Have No Heart. If You Are Not a Conservative at 35 You Have No Brain
What if you're a Conservative way before 25?

What if you're a Conservative way before 25?

If so then they have a very high IQ

Forum List

Back