Who are the people in QAnon

They are delusional. They are paranoid. They focus their lives on complete fantasies. They become fixated on ideas that have less than 1% chance to be true.
They live in a fantasy because they cannot deal with the real world. They are like children playing a fantasy action game.
It is like a video game played out in the real world.

Conspiracy theory advocates all have the same characteristics. Most, finally figure out there is no truth to the conspiracies.
Some never figure it out and waste a whole life. Sad.

People like you are just as gullible as the Qanon dupes. In fact, both groups (the Qanon crowd, and the bootlicking crowd) were successfully influenced by the Q psyop, but in different ways. I'm not even going to bother explaining that, because I can tell by your posts it would be a waste of time.

They are delusional. They are paranoid. They focus their lives on complete fantasies. They become fixated on ideas that have less than 1% chance to be true.
They live in a fantasy because they cannot deal with the real world. They are like children playing a fantasy action game.

Conspiracy theory advocates all have the same characteristics. Most, finally figure out there is no truth to the conspiracies.

Actually, a conspiracy theorist is an insecure person who needs to feel validated by the posession of special knowledge.

So when they claim to know "the Truth" about 9/11 or Sandy Hook or the 2020 election.... it makes them feel special.

Looks like Rambunctious is QAnon
I really do not know what it is....but it sure bugs you snowflakes...
It bugs me. But it also bugs the US Government.
Those who thought the government was after them are creating their own reality. The government is after you.
Look I don't know what left wing website has you all so worked up about Qanon but to us its a huge joke...we Trump supporters have no idea what the fuck you are talking about...seriously....
Some left wing nut has created this firestorm and they suckerd you all into it....LMFAO....
The Future of MAGA supporters
Picture1.jpg

People like you are just as gullible as the Qanon dupes. In fact, both groups (the Qanon crowd, and the bootlicking crowd) were successfully influenced by the Q psyop, but in different ways. I'm not even going to bother explaining that, because I can tell by your posts it would be a waste of time.
Homeland Security has designated QAnon as a domestic terrorist group. Your reality is not the reality of the rest of us.

A righteous person means someone who made the right decision throughout their life. And the Deep state searched Pres. Trump's history and he came up clean. And there is no way that a person that had made billions without swindling or stealing. And probably that is why the Deep state had spied on him even before he decided to run for the office. That they were trying to figured out where did his wealth really came from. They knows that it is impossible to make it up to the billion dollars mark without committing a crime, unless they've won the lottery..
We already knows how the Rockefellers and Soros made their riches. But Pres. Trump may had stumbled a couple of time, That he went through couple of bad relationships. But he made the right choice to quickly get out of these relationships. And he filed for bankruptcy, but hurried up and got back on his feet.
But it don't make any sense how this person that made many good choices throughout his life. That he had only chosen creatures from the swamp to his administration. And I mean all of them were from the swamp. But there were many that he could have chosen that were not apart of the swamp. And many people knew that he has chosen corrupted staff members. Some of them was employees of Monsanto and Boeing who only profits from war and diseases.
I was thinking that he chosen them because he was working for an intelligence agency and they needed him to put them in his administration so that the intelligence agency can spy on them hoping that they will lead to the bigger fishes.
I've thought that he was firing and replacing them with other creatures from the swamp in order to gather up more of those who are on top of the pyramid. That he allowed them corporation to go back working on making lethal viruses so that they can spy on these corporations. To see who is in charge of them.
But if he didn't let them reopened up here. That they will just move to China and this intel agency will be unable to spy on them.
So I'm thinking that Pres. Trump have his own PSYOP operation going on behind the deep state's backs. And that is why the Deep state are very paranoid. That they are calling everybody terrorists, and want everybody to be vetted that comes around them.
But I was thinking, if he would have had pardon Assange. That Assange case will not go to trial. That the case will be closed and left in limbo. But Pres. Trump declassified Russiagate letting Assange lawyers to be able to access those reports and put those reports on full blast.

It's interesting that LWNJs in discussion forums like this one, and the fake news media, insinuate that Q is some kind of crazy conspiracy theorist, yet they never directly quote an example of something that Q said that they disagree with.

A righteous person means someone who made the right decision throughout their life. And the Deep state searched Pres. Trump's history and he came up clean. And there is no way that a person that had made billions without swindling or stealing. And probably that is why the Deep state had spied on him even before he decided to run for the office. That they were trying to figured out where did his wealth really came from. They knows that it is impossible to make it up to the billion dollars mark without committing a crime, unless they've won the lottery..
We already knows how the Rockefellers and Soros made their riches. But Pres. Trump may had stumbled a couple of time, That he went through couple of bad relationships. But he made the right choice to quickly get out of these relationships. And he filed for bankruptcy, but hurried up and got back on his feet.
But it don't make any sense how this person that made many good choices throughout his life. That he had only chosen creatures from the swamp to his administration. And I mean all of them were from the swamp. But there were many that he could have chosen that were not apart of the swamp. And many people knew that he has chosen corrupted staff members. Some of them was employees of Monsanto and Boeing who only profits from war and diseases.
I was thinking that he chosen them because he was working for an intelligence agency and they needed him to put them in his administration so that the intelligence agency can spy on them hoping that they will lead to the bigger fishes.
I've thought that he was firing and replacing them with other creatures from the swamp in order to gather up more of those who are on top of the pyramid. That he allowed them corporation to go back working on making lethal viruses so that they can spy on these corporations. To see who is in charge of them.
But if he didn't let them reopened up here. That they will just move to China and this intel agency will be unable to spy on them.
So I'm thinking that Pres. Trump have his own PSYOP operation going on behind the deep state's backs. And that is why the Deep state are very paranoid. That they are calling everybody terrorists, and want everybody to be vetted that comes around them.
But I was thinking, if he would have had pardon Assange. That Assange case will not go to trial. That the case will be closed and left in limbo. But Pres. Trump declassified Russiagate letting Assange lawyers to be able to access those reports and put those reports on full blast.

Wow, how does your mind come up with crazy things. It is like a child being scared of monsters that are not there. It must be hell to live in your world.

Forum List

Back