Who Are The Palestinians? Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are Palestinian mothers (and fathers too) genuinely happy for their children who died as “Martyrs” and had “weddings” to the 72 virgins of Paradise instead of funerals? Or are they just keeping up appearances?

There’s no way of knowing, but one thing is certain: Expressing joy over a Palestinian child dying in terror attacks and violent confrontations with Israel is what the PA expects and demands of its people. One of the ways the PA promotes this is by broadcasting the parents’ statements repeatedly in official PA media. Palestinian Media Watch has been exposing this since the beginning of the PA terror campaign – the second Intifada - in October 2000. PMW’s first report on the PA promoting child Martyrdom entitled “Wajdi, a 14-year-old: “When I become a Shahid [Martyr], give out cake," published already in November 2000.

This PA practice of promoting child Martyrdom and pressuring parents to support it continues until today. The following are a few recent examples of statements of joy by mothers whose sons died “as Martyrs” – statements that the official PA TV chose to broadcast to the Palestinian public. Note that the parents’ references to the Martyrs’ weddings are based on the Islamic belief that a Martyr for Allah marries 72 “dark-eyed”, i.e., the Virgins in Paradise.

(full article online)

RE: Who Are The Palestinians? Part 2
SUBTOPIC: Jurisdiction
⁜→ Hollie, et al,

BLUF: Yeah, every time I see the Hostile Arab Palestinians (HoAP) advocate for terrorist activism, I have to laugh as the UN, the EU, and all the other countries that signed on to the "
International Covenant on Civil and Political Rights (CCPR)."

Palestinian terror and incitement

Wave of terror 2015-2021
19 Sep 2021
The recent series of attacks against Israelis is the direct result of incitement by radical Islamist and terrorist elements, calling on Palestinian youth to murder Jews.

Since September 2015, Israel has experienced a wave of terror perpetrated by individuals, many of them very young, inspired by vicious incitement in Palestinian social and traditional media and urged on by the Palestinian leadership. The Palestinian Authority goes so far as to pay convicted terrorists a monthly allowance – the more serious the offense, the more money they receive. The families of terrorists killed by Israeli security forces during a terror attack receive a monthly "pension" as well.
(REFERENCE)

Article 20

1. Any propaganda for war shall be prohibited by law.

2. Any advocacy of national, racial or religious hatred that constitutes incitement to discrimination, hostility or violence shall be prohibited by law.

(COMMENT)
What most people ignore, especially those self-righteous hypocrites at the International Criminal Court (ICC), is that this is an open violation of Human Rights, agreed upon by the Convention. This is the pompous prosecutorial discretion using racial and religious prejudice to abuse the rule of law.

While the CCPR was written in 1966 (a year before the Six-Day War), it only went into effect a decade later (1976). So technically, the HoAP have only been in violation of the Human Right Law for the last 45 years. Although, in spirit, they have been involved in terrorist acts against Israel and the world for much longer. .
1611604183365.png

Most Respectfully,
R

Last edited:
When a sharia judge talks about ''purifying'', expect the worst.

It's important to note that Islamism has never ''liberated'' anyone. A crushing, totalitarian politico-religious ideology that seems only to inflict suffering and misery has some rather disturbing conceptions of non-islamists.

Muslims will “purify” the Temple Mount and “liberate the land and the people ‎from the defilement of the criminal infidels” says PA preacher​

Nan Jacques Zilberdik | Sep 23, 2021
  • Abbas: Israel is “unleashing the settler herds and their terror groups so that they will sow ruin and destruction and desecrate the holy sites”

• PA: Jews “defile” and “desecrate” the Al-Aqsa Mosque by visiting the Temple Mount

• Official PA daily demonizes visits by Jews to the Temple Mount as “plots that are being woven by the settler associations to desecrate the mosque”

• PA TV: “The defiling of the places of worship by the occupation and its settlers… is being carried out”

• PA TV: Arab rioters prevent Jews from “desecrating” Jerusalem

When a PA-appointed Shari’ah judge in his sermon recently called to “liberate the land and the people from the defilement of the criminal infidels” – i.e., Israelis/Jews – and prophesied that soon “the nation of Islam will be crowned with the purification of the Al-Aqsa Mosque,” it was not an isolated or unusual antisemitic statement. On the contrary, the PA, its officials, and its media regularly state that “Palestine,” “Jerusalem,” and “the Muslim (and Christian) holy sites” must be “cleansed,” “purified,” and “liberated” from the “defilement” and “desecration” of Jews.

It's that time again when one or the other of the islamic terrorist franchise heads rattles on about 'elections'. I suppose if you buy the premise that islamic dictators will allow for elections, you buy the conclusion that elections will change the course of the dictatorship. But with the premise itself unsound, so the conclusion that follows is likelly unsound.

Hamas, the Islamist group that runs Gaza, said Wednesday it would not participate in municipal Palestinians elections set by the Palestinian Authority for December unless a general election is also called.

Hamas is a long-standing rival of the PA, based in the occupied West Bank, and had supported the decision to hold Palestinian legislative and presidential elections in May and July.

But president Mahmud Abbas in April indefinitely postponed those votes, which would have been the first Palestinian elections in 15 years.v

Though often glossed over, it's important to remember the Hamas conflict with the Jewish State is deeply ideological. However, when infidel technology and economics can be exploited by islamists, they're on board with that.​

Crypto funding for Palestine's Hamas nears $1 million and far outstrips hauls for other militant groups, Coinbase says​

[email protected] (Shalini Nagarajan) 9 hrs ago
http://a.msn.com/00/en-us/AAOHoXM?ocid=sf
https://twitter.com/share?url=http:...rer=http://a.msn.com/00/en-us/AAOHoXM?ocid=st
https://web.whatsapp.com/send?text=http://a.msn.com/00/en-us/AAOHoXM?ocid=sw

1632356497408.png
a group of people wearing military uniforms: Members of the Al-Qassam Brigades of Hamas. Ahmed Zakot/SOPA Images/LightRocket via Getty Images

SUBTOPIC: Incitement to Violence
⁜→ Hollie, et al,

(COMMENT)

It would appear that the Hostile Arab Palestinians (HoAP) have been slowly turning up the heat on making the conflict about Islam.

The comments made recently by President Abbas and the Shari’ah Judge make such inflammatory comments, it is the best example of why Arab Palestinians need Article 43 Hague Regulation (take all the measures in his power to restore, and ensure, as far as possible, public order and safety,) needs to remain in place. This may be the best demonstration of a reason to amplify security measures.

I also think that the Israelis should rethink the authorized movement into Area "C" (ie Settlers). What they might consider is turning the Negev into a much more hospitable land that the Settlers may relocate. Of course, that is just my opinion. But it does not appear to me that the Settlers authorizations have any practical application into solving the tention.

Hopefully, the new blood in the Israeli Leadership might be more productive. Maybe the Israelis should allow the West Bank Arab Palestinians to form an Islamic State. They will probably appreciate the Islamic Leaders running their environment. It appears to me that this is the direction the Arab Palestinians want to pursue (an Islamic State). Maybe then, the adjacent Jordan and Egypt would open up their borders to greater trade and commerce.

1611604183365.png

Most Respectfully,
R

SUBTOPIC: Incitement to Violence
⁜→ Hollie, et al,

(COMMENT)

It would appear that the Hostile Arab Palestinians (HoAP) have been slowly turning up the heat on making the conflict about Islam.

The comments made recently by President Abbas and the Shari’ah Judge make such inflammatory comments, it is the best example of why Arab Palestinians need Article 43 Hague Regulation (take all the measures in his power to restore, and ensure, as far as possible, public order and safety,) needs to remain in place. This may be the best demonstration of a reason to amplify security measures.

I also think that the Israelis should rethink the authorized movement into Area "C" (ie Settlers). What they might consider is turning the Negev into a much more hospitable land that the Settlers may relocate. Of course, that is just my opinion. But it does not appear to me that the Settlers authorizations have any practical application into solving the tention.

Hopefully, the new blood in the Israeli Leadership might be more productive. Maybe the Israelis should allow the West Bank Arab Palestinians to form an Islamic State. They will probably appreciate the Islamic Leaders running their environment. It appears to me that this is the direction the Arab Palestinians want to pursue (an Islamic State). Maybe then, the adjacent Jordan and Egypt would open up their borders to greater trade and commerce.

1611604183365.png

Most Respectfully,
R

Yes. The Egyptians in particular would be thrilled to have representatives of Hamas, (Muslim Brotherhood step-children), and their Islamic State dystopia as 'trading partners'.

SUBTOPIC: Jurisdiction
⁜→ Hollie, et al,

BLUF: Yeah, every time I see the Hostile Arab Palestinians (HoAP) advocate for terrorist activism, I have to laugh as the UN, the EU, and all the other countries that signed on to the "
International Covenant on Civil and Political Rights (CCPR)."

(REFERENCE)

Article 20

1. Any propaganda for war shall be prohibited by law.

2. Any advocacy of national, racial or religious hatred that constitutes incitement to discrimination, hostility or violence shall be prohibited by law.

(COMMENT)
What most people ignore, especially those self-righteous hypocrites at the International Criminal Court (ICC), is that this is an open violation of Human Rights, agreed upon by the Convention. This is the pompous prosecutorial discretion using racial and religious prejudice to abuse the rule of law.

While the CCPR was written in 1966 (a year before the Six-Day War), it only went into effect a decade later (1976). So technically, the HoAP have only been in violation of the Human Right Law for the last 45 years. Although, in spirit, they have been involved in terrorist acts against Israel and the world for much longer. .
1611604183365.png

Most Respectfully,
R
Rocco, this one is for you.

Palestinian Authority Repression: Subcontracting Israeli Oppression​

When a PA-appointed Shari’ah judge in his sermon recently called to “liberate the land and the people from the defilement of the criminal infidels” – i.e., Israelis/Jews – and prophesied that soon “the nation of Islam will be crowned with the purification of the Al-Aqsa Mosque,” it was not an isolated or unusual antisemitic statement. On the contrary, the PA, its officials, and its media regularly state that “Palestine,” “Jerusalem,” and “the Muslim (and Christian) holy sites” must be “cleansed,” “purified,” and “liberated” from the “defilement” and “desecration” of Jews.

preacher2.png

Shari’ah Judge Hatem Al-Bakri: “Mere days stand between us and a new year… in which it is hoped that the nation of truth and justice, the nation of Islam, will have a decisive victory, and that the nation of Islam will be crowned with the purification of the Al-Aqsa Mosque and the liberation of the land of [Prophet Muhammad’s] Night Journey… Allah… prepare a man for us who will follow the path of the Rightly Guided Caliphs, who will liberate the land and the people from the defilement of the criminal infidels.”
[Official PA TV, Aug. 6, 2021

(full article online)

While the Shia Iranians may despise the Sunni islamists in the territories they occupy, both tribes have an ideological revulsion for Jews. The 1,400 year old blood feud separating the Shia and Sunni just presents an opportunity for the Shia to pit their enemies against one another.

After playing a key role in the group’s military development for years and navigating deep ideological rifts, Tehran has renewed its extensive sponsorship in ways that contributed directly to the recent bloodshed in Gaza.

(Oh, please, please do. Dissolve that which should have never been allowed to happen. The PA. Because clearly, Abbas and the PA and Hamas, will never agree to a Palestinian State while Israel exists )

Speaking in an interview with official PA television, Ahmad said that in his speech, Abbas would express very strong views and emphasize an important point, namely the establishment of a Palestinian state or the dissolution of the Palestinian Authority.

(full article online)

When asked about their preferred way out of the current status quo, only 28% said “reaching a peace agreement with Israel” a plurality of 39% prefer waging “an armed struggle against the Israeli occupation.”

When asked what they think is "the most effective means of ending the Israeli occupation," a huge plurality of 48% chose armed struggle, compared to 28% who prefer negotiations.

If Israeli courts expel the illegal Arab squatters in Sheikh Jarrah, 60% say that Hamas should respond with rockets towards Israeli civilian population centers.

More evidence of Palestinian preference for violence: 46% believe the lesson that the Palestinians should learn from what happened in Afghanistan is that they should strengthen terror groups ("the forces of armed resistance.")

This is all very damning. It destroys the narrative that Western media try to create. Which is why you won't read about it in AP or the New York Times.

(full article online)

(Since the Arabs were not demanding it of Jordan and the Hashemites......the answer is NO, Israel is not withdrawing to the 1967 borders )

Israel’s Ambassador to the UN Gilad Erdan slammed the speech, saying it highlighted Abbas and the Palestinians rejection of peace. “Those who really support peace and negotiations don’t issue threats and delusional ultimatums from the UN platform.”

Prime Minister Naftali Bennett has said that his government will not allow the establishment of a Palestinian state.

“I oppose a Palestinian state — I think it would be a terrible mistake,” Bennett told the Kan public broadcaster earlier this month.

Nor does Bennett have any plans to meet his Palestinian counterpart.

“I don’t see any logic in meeting someone who is suing IDF soldiers at The Hague and accusing them of war crimes, and at the same time paying salaries to terrorists,” Bennett said in the same interview.

(full article online)

I've found myself - yet again - nonplussed at the notion of Pally’s being interested in economic / social gains while Israel continues to exist.

The Pally’s ‘’grievance" with the Jewish State is an ideological one that dates to Islamic times and tales from about 1,400 years ago. How long must anyone wait for that "grievance" to expire? The promise from an Arab warlord that Islamic supremacy / fascism is eternal is worth a hand-wave of “go away”.

1632521344334.png

EXECUTIVE SUMMARY: Much like the Oslo illusion, which posited that territorial concessions to the PLO would bring about peace with the Palestinians, the hope that economic easing in the Gaza Strip will moderate Hamas terrorism is a mistaken attempt to apply a Western logic of conflict management to a Palestinian enemy whose definition of the end of the conflict with Israel is not in the West’s political-cultural lexicon.

Anyone recall talk of elections by the islamic terrorists?

Below is a February 2021 timeline article which was followed by articles in March, April, May,... well, you get the picture, about islamic terrorist dictators and those islamo-elections happening soon, sometime, maybe, sorta'.

Why do the islamic terrorists even bother with these bait and switch tactics? The point is, credence granted to a claim must have an objective basis. The credibility must be realistic not merely a representation by islamic terrorists with a history of lies and corruption for their personal gain.

GAZA CITY, Gaza Strip (AP) — Hamas leader Ismail Haniyeh famously pledged to live on “zeit wa zaatar”— olive oil and dried herbs — after he led the Islamic militant group to victory on a message of armed struggle and austerity during 2006 Palestinian elections.

But he has since left the impoverished Gaza Strip and, along with some other Hamas leaders, is living in luxury as he splits his time between Turkey and Qatar. With new elections planned this spring, Hamas will struggle to campaign as a scrappy underdog that is above trading its principles for material comforts.

I've found myself - yet again - nonplussed at the notion of Pally’s being interested in economic / social gains while Israel continues to exist.

The Pally’s ‘’grievance" with the Jewish State is an ideological one that dates to Islamic times and tales from about 1,400 years ago. How long must anyone wait for that "grievance" to expire? The promise from an Arab warlord that Islamic supremacy / fascism is eternal is worth a hand-wave of “go away”.

View attachment 543528

EXECUTIVE SUMMARY: Much like the Oslo illusion, which posited that territorial concessions to the PLO would bring about peace with the Palestinians, the hope that economic easing in the Gaza Strip will moderate Hamas terrorism is a mistaken attempt to apply a Western logic of conflict management to a Palestinian enemy whose definition of the end of the conflict with Israel is not in the West’s political-cultural lexicon.
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: Clueless.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back