Who Are The Palestinians? Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
The balloon gee-had continues. The Islamic terrorist facility that was martyred in the Israeli response was near civilian sites in Gaza, including a school.

Tel Aviv [Israel], July 26 (ANI): Israel has targeted Palestinian military sites in the Gaza Strip in response to the Sunday launches of incendiary balloons.

Israeli Air Force launched attacks in the Khan Yunis area in the southern Gaza Strip.

"In response to arson balloons launched toward Israel, we struck a Hamas military base containing infrastructure and means used for terror activity. The base was near civilian sites in Gaza, including a school. We will continue to respond to any terror attempts from Gaza," the Israel Defense Forces (IDF) tweeted.

Several incendiary balloons were launched into southern Israel from the Gaza Strip on Sunday, The Times of Israel reported.

Yet another example of the cradle to grave indoctrination that takes place in the Cult of the Pally Sociopath.

PA school honors 17-year-old suicide bomber on plaque at entrance​

Bethlehem High School for Girls, Facebook | Nov 19, 2019
Ayyat_191119.jpg
Image posted on the Facebook page of the Bethlehem High School for Girls

The image shows girls posing in front of the Bethlehem High School for Girls.

Next to the school entrance, is a sign in memory of the “Martyrs” of the PA terror campaign (the second Intifada, 2000-2005).

Text on sign: “This memorial was established in cooperation between the Education Directorate (i.e., branch of the PA Ministry of Education) and the Fatah Shabiba [Youth Movement] organization, in order to commemorate the Martyrs of the Al-Aqsa Intifada (i.e., PA terror campaign 2000-2005, more than 1,100 Israelis murdered) at the Bethlehem High School for Girls for the anniversary of the outbreak of the Palestinian revolution

Yet another example of the cradle to grave indoctrination that takes place in the Cult of the Pally Sociopath.

PA school honors 17-year-old suicide bomber on plaque at entrance​

Bethlehem High School for Girls, Facebook | Nov 19, 2019
Ayyat_191119.jpg
Image posted on the Facebook page of the Bethlehem High School for Girls

The image shows girls posing in front of the Bethlehem High School for Girls.

Next to the school entrance, is a sign in memory of the “Martyrs” of the PA terror campaign (the second Intifada, 2000-2005).

Text on sign: “This memorial was established in cooperation between the Education Directorate (i.e., branch of the PA Ministry of Education) and the Fatah Shabiba [Youth Movement] organization, in order to commemorate the Martyrs of the Al-Aqsa Intifada (i.e., PA terror campaign 2000-2005, more than 1,100 Israelis murdered) at the Bethlehem High School for Girls for the anniversary of the outbreak of the Palestinian revolution

Who's the gay Egyptian dude on the mural?

Israel has refused to allow major reconstruction of the Gaza Strip beyond what Defense Minister Benny Gantz has described as “basic humanitarian aid” levels unless Hamas returns Israeli civilians Avera Mengistu and Hisham al-Sayed and the remains of two IDF soldiers — Oron Shaul and Hadar Goldin — who have been held captive by the terror group in the Strip.

“The Hamas terror group in Gaza needs to understand: We are determined. If Hamas wants reconstruction and economic development, the time has come that it takes concrete steps to maintain the calm, to halt the rearmament and to return the boys home,” Gantz said last month.

(full article online)

All the academics who sign statements of solidarity with “Palestine” claim to have done so out of a deep respect for human rights. Their advocacy for Palestinians and refusal to acknowledge Israel’s right to exist received a great deal of attention in June, but their silence regarding the villains who train, equip, and brainwash Palestinian children into becoming child warriors has gone mostly unnoticed for many years. Since these academics don’t seem to care about the human rights of Israelis, they should consider what role they play in denying the rights of Palestinian children.

Don't think of the children in the Hamas version of the Hitler Youth as children, think of them as a commodity.

It couldn't be clearer that funding Islamic terrorism causes the terrorism to continue.

The Palestinian Authority is proud to fund its terrorists, and President Joe Biden is proud to fund the Palestinian Authority by end-running the Taylor Force Act.

Named for an American killed in a 2016 terror attack in Tel Aviv, the bipartisan law (a vote of 256-167 in the House and 65-32 in the Senate) denies taxpayer funding to the PA until it stops paying hefty stipends to imprisoned or released terrorists and the families of deceased terrorists — whom the PA deems “martyrs.”

The PA spends more than $350 million a year on these “Pay for Slay” rewards, vs. just $220 million for all its other welfare programs combined. Since independent activists have recently made it near-impossible to use normal banks for the checks, it just created a new ATM-card system specifically to keep the funds flowing to some 12,200 terrorists and their survivors.

How else to understand why so many “Palestinians” living in Gaza ruled by Hamas and in the “West Bank” (Palestine Authority) ruled by Abu Mazen (Mahmoud Abbas) live in “Palestinian refugee camps”?

If those Arab Muslims truly are a “Palestinian” nation, and if “Palestine” and the “Occupied Palestinian Territories” truly are the regions of Gaza, Judea, and Samaria — then why and how can those Arabs living there call themselves “refugees” and demand — and receive — billions in international handouts from the United Nations, the European Union, and even the United States through agencies like the UNRWA as though living displaced from their own land? “Refugees” residing in their own land?

-Rafah "Refugee" Camp has 125,000 residents in Gaza.

-Khan Yunis "Refugee" Camp has another 87,816 there.

-Nuseirat "Refugee" Camp has another 80,000 there.

-Balata "Refugee" Camp has 27,000 in the “West Bank.”

-Shu’fat "Refugee" Camp has 24,000 there.

-Askar "Refugee" Camp has 18,500 there.

In all, the Gaza Strip has eight official refugee camps and 1,221,110 registered refugees. The “West Bank” has 19 official and four unofficial refugee camps, and 741,409 registered refugees.

That makes two million “Palestinian refugees” in “Palestinian refugee camps” all living under “Palestinian” rule in supposed “Palestine,” with Hamas sovereign in Gaza and Abbas’s Fatah reigning in the “West Bank” Palestine Authority.

(full article online)

(Does Hamas want to be paid to administer the vaccine?)

Al Jazeera reports:

More than five months since the arrival of the first batch of COVID-19 jabs in the Gaza Strip, the vaccine rollout in the besieged coastal enclave has been met with general distrust and, in many cases, outright refusal.

According to data from Gaza’s health ministry, some 98,000 people – or just less than five percent of the two million population – have so far received a shot.

Some 336,300 vaccine doses have also been donated from various countries, including Russia and the United Arab Emirates, as well as through the global COVAX programme.

So there are at least 140,000 doses in Gaza that are sitting, unused, if all the people who are inoculated received two doses.

For months we were reading articles and op-eds about how terrible it was that Israel wasn't providing vaccines to Gaza - and yet Gazans never wanted the vaccine to begin with.

The article goes on to blame Israel, of course, claiming that Gaza's medical establishment is crippled because of the "siege" (Israel doesn't block medical supplies, but the PA does) or from facilities that were damaged during the war because Hamas placed military equipment nearby. None of that has to do with the fact that Gazans don't want the vaccine, and the ICRC is working to educated Gazans that the shots aren't harmful.

So what happened to all those people who were oh-so-concerned over the lives of Gazans at risk for getting COVID?

They aren't saying a word.

(full article online)

They also hurt other passengers, including Sofi Chiser and Anna Shneider. Their families, represented by Shurat HaDin (Israel Law Center), initiated legal proceedings against the PLO to obtain damages 21 years ago.

Hopefully, “this historic judgment... will deliver a measure of justice to these Jewish-American families,” Shurat HaDin founder Nitsana Darshan-Leitner said in a statement. “While everyone knows the infamous story of the murder of elderly New Yorker Leon Klinghoffer, who was killed by the PLO in cold blood, few people remember that there were other victims held hostage on the ship who were threatened with being shot merely because they were also Jews.”

“The defendants tried to argue that the PLO didn’t carry out the attack, only the PFLP,” she said. “But we were able to establish once and for all that the PFLP under Mohammad Abbas’s command perpetrated this heinous hijacking as a full terrorist operation coordinated with Arafat’s main PLO factions.”

“We are very proud of our legal effort and the message it sends – that we will never stop pursuing those who target Jews or perpetrate violence against our communities,” Darshan-Leitner said. “Never again means pursuing the terrorist organizations forever.”

The upside down world of the islamic terrorist. Lectures on ''moral values'' from a Pal Authority sociopath.​

Ice cream is out, rewarding murderers of Jews is in​

Maurice Hirsch | Jul 28, 2021

Praising the decision of Ben and Jerry’s to halt ice cream sales in the area the company referred to as “occupied Palestinian territory,” PA Prime Minister Muhammad Shtayyeh said the move was “testament that moral values should always prevail.”
ben-and-gerry-tweet-2.png

When commenting how “moral values” should always prevail, Shtayyeh obviously missed the fact that the body he controls – the Palestinian Authority – literally spends hundreds of millions of shekels/dollars every year paying cash rewards to terrorists, including murderers.

The Al Qassam Brigades of Hamas loves to celebrate anniversaries of major terror attacks. The infamous Sbarro massacre, which happened on August 9, 2001, is no exception. Today is the Hebrew date anniversary of that attack.

It proves the utter depravity of not only Hamas but of all the Palestinians who celebrated at the time.

The ghoulish article exaggerates the death toll in order to make it sound even more "successful" than it was, claiming that 19 were killed. The facts are horrific enough - 15 murdered, including 7 children and a pregnant woman.

The Arabic text is revolting:

It caused an unprecedented state of terror and chaos among the Jews.
-....The operation is commensurate with the ability of the battalions to plan, develop and reach the depth of the enemy and in the most secure places, which astonished the enemy and made loved ones and family rejoice (and heal the hearts of a believing people).
...The mujahadeen chose the prime time for lunch at the restaurant.

Hamas freely admits that it targets Jews - not Israelis, not Zionists, but Jews.

In a separate article celebrating the "martyrdom" of the suicide bomber, Hamas describes the happiness of the Palestinians who heard about the attack. "Jenin received the news with demonstrations and rallies that came out to bless this qualitative process that gladdened the hearts of a believing people."

Interestingly, the article did not mention Ahlam Tamimi, the 20-year old monster who chose that restaurant as the target and who accompanied the suicide bomber while disguised as a Jewish woman.

Her description of going on an Arab bus as she escaped the scene is perverted and sickening:
Afterwards, when I took the bus, the Palestinians around Damascus Gate [in Jerusalem] were all smiling. You could sense that everybody was happy. When I got on the bus, nobody knew that it was me who had led [the suicide bomber to the target]... I was feeling quite strange, because I had left [the bomber] 'Izz Al-Din behind, but inside the bus, they were all congratulating one another. They didn't even know one another, yet they were exchanging greetings...While I was sitting on the bus, the driver turned on the radio. But first, let me tell you about the gradual rise in the number of casualties. While I was on the bus and everybody was congratulating one another....I admit that I was a bit disappointed, because I had hoped for a larger toll. Yet when they said "three dead," I said: 'Allah be praised'...Two minutes later, they said on the radio that the number had increased to five. I wanted to hide my smile, but I just couldn't. Allah be praised, it was great. As the number of dead kept increasing, the passengers were applauding.

(full article online)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back