Who Are The Palestinians? Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
How was Hamas elected in Gaza?
How was Fatah elected in the West Bank?
Both of these are incorrect.
Hamas won in all of Palestine.
Fatah lost in all of Palestine.

You need to explain that to Rigby, he felt that Israel prevents Palestinian elections.
Israel allowed the 2006 election.

You need to explain that to Rigby, he felt that Israel prevents Palestinian elections.
They are now, They didn't then.

How's that?
Israel will not allow the Palestinians in Jerusalem to vote.

Then they should vote in areas outside of Jerusalem.

How's that?

Why should they?

PMW caused the closure of 35,000 bank accounts of terrorists​

Maurice Hirsch, Adv. and Itamar Marcus | May 5, 2021
  • PA openly and intentionally breaks Israeli Anti-Terror law and pays salaries directly to terrorists after banks refused to be conduit for the terror payments

• PMW notified Israel’s Minister of Defense Benny Gantz of the PA violations, stressing the importance of bringing the perpetrators to justice and seizing all the funds paid as rewards for terror

As a direct result of action taken by Palestinian Media Watch, the banks operating in the areas controlled by the Palestinian Authority closed 35,000 bank accounts of imprisoned terrorists, released terrorists, and families of dead terrorists - the so-called “Martyrs.” PMW had notified the banks that if they continued to operate these accounts and accept terror reward payments from the PA into them, it would violate Israeli law, exposing them to civil and criminal liability. In response to PMW’s warning, the banks closed the accounts of the terrorists.
Fuck Israeli law. The PA is not in Israel.
Your feelings are hurt.

The actions of your psychopath heroes are deadly to others.
Why should the Palestinians change their constitution to satisfy foreign name callers?
Indeed, you have no entitlement to inflict the results of your pathology on others.

How's that?

Why should they?

Fine, don't vote.

The Pally terrorists will need to bend and scrape before the Shia Mullucrats for a bigger allowance.

In 2019, police raided offices belonging to Ansaar and another organisation on suspicion of financing the Palestinian militant group Hamas, which is on a European Union terrorism blacklist.

How's that?

Praise be to Allah.

Firstly:

Democracy is a man-made system, meaning rule by the people for the people. Thus it is contrary to Islam, because rule is for Allaah, the Most High, the Almighty, and it is not permissible to give legislative rights to any human being, no matter who he is.

RE: Who Are The Palestinians? Part 2
SUBTOPIC: The Plan
⁜→ Rigby5, et al,

Elections are possible in Gaza, but that would not prove much, since the majority of Palestinians live in land occupied by Israel.
(COMMENT)

I don't understand your comment here. I thought that Israel withdrew from the Gaza Strip in 2005. Help me out and walk me through this...

Look at the 1948 UN partition.
Jerusalem is no where near Israel.
The legal capital of Israel is Tel Aviv.
(COMMENT)

No political plan survives intact after the first conflict engagement. The
UN Partition Plan • Recommendation • A/RES/181 (II) is no different. In fact, the implementation of A/RES/181 (II) Recommendation fell apart in the first 24 hours after the Mandate terminated when the Arab League jumped across the borders and began their military campaigns.

◈ Jerusalem was not supposed to be part of the Arab State either. Part III of the Recommendation
◈ The Part II Boundaries for the Arab State and the Jewish State fell by the wayside and the Arab League occupied the West Bank, Jerusalem and the Gaza Strip.
◈ There is no such thing as a "LEGAL" or "ILLEGAL" Capital except as may be stipulated under domestic law. External Powers do not determine where the Capitol City is for another indepedent sovereignty (otherwise it would not be an idependent sovereignty).
◈ The seat of government for Israel is determined by Israel, just in the same way as it is in America. And it is the functional characteristics that determine of that location that practically stipulates where the seat of government is located.​
• About 2km due West (270º) of the Jewish Quarter is the Government Campus. In the Government Campus of Jerusalem you will find:​
✧ The Prime Minister Office​
✧ The Knesset​
✧ The Ministry of Foreign Affairs​
✧ The Supreme Court​
✧ The Ministry of Finance​

• The UN Charter [Chapter I, Article 2(7)] forbids interference within the domestic jurisdiction of any state.​

1611604183365.png

Most Respectfully,
R

The Pally terrorists will need to bend and scrape before the Shia Mullucrats for a bigger allowance.

In 2019, police raided offices belonging to Ansaar and another organisation on suspicion of financing the Palestinian militant group Hamas, which is on a European Union terrorism blacklist.
on suspicion of financing terrorist groups​

Any proof? I didn't see any.

⁜→ Rigby5, et al,

Elections are possible in Gaza, but that would not prove much, since the majority of Palestinians live in land occupied by Israel.
(COMMENT)

I don't understand your comment here. I thought that Israel withdrew from the Gaza Strip in 2005. Help me out and walk me through this...

(COMMENT)

UN Partition Plan • Recommendation • A/RES/181 (II) is no different. In fact, the implementation of A/RES/181 (II) Recommendation fell apart in the first 24 hours after the Mandate terminated when the Arab League jumped across the borders and began their military campaigns.

◈ Jerusalem was not supposed to be part of the Arab State either. Part III of the Recommendation
◈ The Part II Boundaries for the Arab State and the Jewish State fell by the wayside and the Arab League occupied the West Bank, Jerusalem and the Gaza Strip.
◈ There is no such thing as a "LEGAL" or "ILLEGAL" Capital except as may be stipulated under domestic law. External Powers do not determine where the Capitol City is for another indepedent sovereignty (otherwise it would not be an idependent sovereignty).
◈ The seat of government for Israel is determined by Israel, just in the same way as it is in America. And it is the functional characteristics that determine of that location that practically stipulates where the seat of government is located.​
• About 2km due West (270º) of the Jewish Quarter is the Government Campus. In the Government Campus of Jerusalem you will find:​
✧ The Knesset​
✧ The Supreme Court​

• The UN Charter [Chapter I, Article 2(7)] forbids interference within the domestic jurisdiction of any state.​

1611604183365.png

Most Respectfully,
R
So, did Israel win Jerusalem in a defensive war with the UN?

⁜→ Rigby5, et al,

(COMMENT)

(COMMENT)

✧ The Knesset​
✧ The Supreme Court​

1611604183365.png

Most Respectfully,
R

Israel kicked some Arab ass......it was in all the papers.

⁜→ Rigby5, et al,

(COMMENT)

(COMMENT)

✧ The Knesset​
✧ The Supreme Court​

1611604183365.png

Most Respectfully,
R

That wasn't the question. :290968001256257790-final:

⁜→ Rigby5, et al,

(COMMENT)

(COMMENT)

✧ The Knesset​
✧ The Supreme Court​

1611604183365.png

Most Respectfully,
R

Is sure was the answer.

⁜→ Rigby5, et al,

(COMMENT)

(COMMENT)

✧ The Knesset​
✧ The Supreme Court​

1611604183365.png

Most Respectfully,
R

Is sure was the answer.
Does it answer the voices in your head?

⁜→ Rigby5, et al,

(COMMENT)

(COMMENT)

✧ The Knesset​
✧ The Supreme Court​

1611604183365.png

Most Respectfully,
R

Is sure was the answer.

It answers your constant whining.

⁜→ Rigby5, et al,

(COMMENT)

(COMMENT)

✧ The Knesset​
✧ The Supreme Court​

1611604183365.png

Most Respectfully,
R

Is sure was the answer.

It answers your constant whining.
A valid question is whining?:cuckoo::cuckoo:

on suspicion of financing terrorist groups​

Any proof? I didn't see any.
You should send an email to the German government with a list of your demands.

⁜→ P F Tinmore, et al,

BLUF: I'm not sure where you get that from.

(COMMENT)

IF
you reread Posting #19182, you will THEN see that I made a different point:

But actually, the foreign militaries of the Arab League were actually the aggressors that originally used armed force to deprive peoples of their right to self-determination, and placed under the territory (which included the West Bank, Jerusalem, and the Gaza Strip) under the authority of Arab League Armed Forces.​

1611604183365.png

Most Respectfully,
R

Hamas Official Talal Nassar Blasts Muslims Who Offered Condolence to Israel Following Meron Stampede

These folks could use some help for what ails them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back