Who Are The Palestinians? Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Fatah TV host will be distributing rocks, slingshots and ''Make the Gee-had Great Again'', ''Make Your Children Dead'', hats.

“Those representing Palestine must be prepared to sacrifice blood” ‎ ‎– Fatah official

Nan Jacques Zilberdik | Jan 25, 2021
  • Fatah TV host presents murderers as the essence of Fatah
  • “With our skulls we will pave the path to victory, until the liberation of ‎Palestine” - Father of murderer echoes arch-terrorist Abu Jihad

Fatah chooses the path of violence and encourages Palestinians to die as “Martyrs” for ‎‎“Palestine.” That message was cemented by Fatah Revolutionary Council member ‎Raed Radwan, who stressed that Palestinians must be prepared “to sacrifice blood”:‎

The Fatah TV host will be distributing rocks, slingshots and ''Make the Gee-had Great Again'', ''Make Your Children Dead'', hats.

“Those representing Palestine must be prepared to sacrifice blood” ‎ ‎– Fatah official

• “With our skulls we will pave the path to victory, until the liberation of ‎Palestine” - Father of murderer echoes arch-terrorist Abu Jihad

Fatah chooses the path of violence and encourages Palestinians to die as “Martyrs” for ‎‎“Palestine.” That message was cemented by Fatah Revolutionary Council member ‎Raed Radwan, who stressed that Palestinians must be prepared “to sacrifice blood”:‎
Give me liberty or give me death.

You define liberty - absence of Jews,
and my mere presence an act of war.

Take death 'Amalek.

Last edited:

Take death 'Amalek.
:confused-84::dunno:

That's so cute. But really, shouldn't you be using a more carefully crafted slogan such as "Give me UNRWA welfare or I'll push more children into the raging bonfire of the islamist gee-had"

Take death 'Amalek.

What, lost on words?
Beware of the alternatives you choose.

Or you're going to pretend that you don't justify suicide attacks by mere presence of Jews in places you consider them foreign? Like that coffee shop we were discussing here?

Take death 'Amalek.

What, lost on words?

Or you're going to pretend that you don't justify suicide attacks by mere presence of Jews in places you consider them foreign? Like that coffee shop we were discussing here?
Has nothing to do with Jews.

Take death 'Amalek.

What, lost on words?

Indeed, it has everything to do with Jews.

Indeed, your heroes in Hamas wrote a diatribe about it.

If the PFLP has their way, elections for the next dictator in the areas occupied by the various Islamic terrorist groups may never happen.

It’s difficult to know where Iran may take a position in support of the PFLP. Iranian interests may ultimately lie in fostering any conflict among the Sunni tribes.

The Popular Front for the Liberation of Palestine said Saturday that reports about a decision on elections before any national dialogue is not true, Anadolu Agency reports.

A statement by the group said the election decision did not constitute a guarantee for an end to internal Palestine division.

It stressed that national interests require prioritisation of national dialogue to address various political and organizational issues and rules of national partnership.

Great. "Tribal justice''. Maybe they can legitimize ''honor'' killings through tribal courts.

Palestinian tribal justice system gaining strength

Take death 'Amalek.

What, lost on words?

How reassuring...

82785201_874688749643716_1956887666716835840_n.jpg

Last edited:
Pally tribal wars sounds like a real possibility. Iran has interests in whomever becomes the new dictator of the Pal occupied territories so things could get volatile very quickly.

With the recent decree by Mahmoud Abbas to hold Palestinian general and presidential elections later this year, the issue of Palestinian political unity comes back to the surface. Abbas, who is 85 years old, is in the 16th year of his four-year term and presides over a population divided into several territories and under different political forces.

When you stole that slogan, you intended the “we” part really means “others, not me, personally”.

Internet gee-had wannabes are something of a joke.

I suppose you didn’t realize that the ‘quote’ you stole was in the context of shedding religious persecution and totalitarianism, not imposing it as Islamic terrorists wish to do.

PA Prime Minister Shtayyeh Compares Jesus to Suicide Bombers

Abbas-Shtayyeh-Flash-90-696x392.jpg

The Palestinian Authority’s (PA) Prime Minister Muhammad Shtayyeh said that Jesus was “the first Palestinian self-sacrificing fighter” and the one who taught Palestinians “Martyrdom-death,” comparing him to suicide bombers.

In a speech at a Christmas dinner last week, Shtayyeh called Jesus “the first Palestinian self-sacrificing fighter from whom we learned Martyrdom-death, and who paid for his mission with his life.”

Reporting on the incident, Palestinian Media Watch (PMW), a watchdog that monitors incitement in the PA media, noted that Shtayyeh used the expression “Fida’i,” used for terrorists who have been fighting Israel since 1965.

“Defining Jesus who preached non-violence as a ‘self-sacrificing fighter’ in the category with Palestinian murderers is a desecration,” PMW stated Sunday.

Furthermore, the PA’s presentation of Jesus as one who taught Palestinians “Martyrdom-death,” is “a grave insult to Christians as well, since the PA promotes Martyrdom-death as something to be aspired due to the rewards in Paradise, among which according to Islam’s tradition the ‘Martyr’ marries 72 dark-eyed virgins,” the PMW further noted.

Moreover, Shtayyeh linked Jesus’ Martyrdom to the “thousands of Martyrs” who have died for “Palestine.”

“The birthday of our Lord Jesus… takes place at the same time as the anniversary of the outbreak of the Palestinian revolution [its first terror attack against Israel in 1965], for which thousands of Martyrs have paid with their lives,” said Shayyeh at the dinner.

“Linking Jesus to the thousands of Palestinian ‘Martyrs,’ which is the term the PA uses to define all its suicide bombers as well as all terrorists who were killed while attacking Israelis, is yet an additional desecration of Christianity,” PMW underscored.

Finally, Shtayyeh’s reference to Jesus as “a Palestinian” is “an insult to Christianity, as the Christian Bible clearly presents Jesus as a Jew living and interacting with other Jews in the nation of Judea,” PMW added.

PMW noted that especially around Christmas time, but not exclusively, PA leaders repeatedly publicize their false narrative that Jesus was a “Palestinian.”

PMW has documented the PA’ historical revision and anachronism. which falsely connects the Palestinian Authority’s population to a fabricated ancient Palestinian nation.

While Christian tradition and the historical writings of the period portray Jesus as a Jewish rabbi living in the land of Judea in Israel, the PA consistently claims that Jesus was “the first Palestinian.”

(Comment)

I guess everyone remembers Jesus' famous sermon:

"If anyone slaps you on the right cheek -
send to them your other daughter in a suicide vest"

- New Yasser Arafat International Bible

Last edited:
Kafr ad Dik Town Profile

Location and Physical Characteristics

Rafat is a Palestinian village in the Salfit Governorate located 13 km west of Salfit City. It is bordered by Kafr ad Dik village to the east, Deir Ballut to the south, Kafr Qasem (of 1948 lands) to the west, and Az Zawiya town to the north (ARIJ-GIS, 2013) (See Map 1).

History
Kafr ad Dik town is said to be named after a man called “Ad Dik” who is believed to have come from the Arabian Peninsula and lived in the Jordan Valley area for a period of time before he moved to the town and settled in it. Prior to his arrival the region was called “Kafir Ben Muhanna.” The town was established in 1700 with its residents descending from Arab al Masa‟id tribe from the Arabian Peninsula (Kafr ad Dik Municipality, 2012).

palestine-west-bank-kafr-ad-dik-124305-20190607162002-625x365-1.png

8252251585_ec2be31ef1_b.jpg

Palestinian Society Applied Research Institute - Kafr ad Dik

Some rather starkly honest assessments coming from aljazerra.

It’s worth noting that “democracy” as a reference to western style democratic republics has never existed in theocratic totalitarian style Islamic models of governing. The warlord, the Emir, Imam, Ayatollah, the tribal leader, etc., has defined Islamic tribal life.

There is much reason to believe the Palestinian elections scheduled for later this year will neither be free nor fair.

After many similar announcements that did not come to fruition, and in light of the PA’s increasing authoritarianism, the sincerity of this move is doubtful. Not only has upholding democratic principles never been a priority for the PA, but both the PA and Abbas’s current approval ratings are abysmal. This begs the question: Why announce elections now?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back