Who Are The Palestinians? Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oopsies!

Hundreds of thousands of UNRWA texts distributed to students disposable gee-had bots in the PA and Gaza madrassah were a bit, how shall we say, “gee-had oriented”? Just an oversight. Nothing to see here. Move along.

I guess it’s time for UNRWA to beg and plead for more welfare money. Training manuals for the gee-had don’t just fall off the Kuffar tree.

m.jpost.com

UNRWA 'mistakenly' gave Palestinian kids textbooks calling for jihad

One Arabic grammar booklet features phrases like “Jihad is one of the doors to Paradise.” Another reads that “The Palestinians are lions in fighting the enemies.”

One Arabic grammar booklet features phrases like “Jihad is one of the doors to Paradise.” Another reads that “The Palestinians are lions in fighting the enemies.”

The United Nations aid agency for Palestinians said it is “taking steps” to address the glorification of “martyrs” and calls for “jihad” in books it handed out to students.

UNRWA made the statements Thursday following a report published a day earlier by the Jerusalem-based Institute for Monitoring Peace and Cultural Tolerance in School, or IMPACT-se, saying the books went to hundreds of thousands of students in the Palestinian Authority and Gaza. Many seem to be based on Palestinian Authority resources. Some mislabel Israel as “Palestine” or erase the country from maps of the Middle East.
Some mislabel Israel as “Palestine” or erase the country from maps of the Middle East.
Maps are borders defining territory. Those maps are geographically correct.
What maps are “geographically correct”?

link?

Odd thing. The PA‘s vision of their mini-caliphate keeps expanding in proportion to their inability to launch a gee-had to make it a reality.

PA to children: Israel's entire coast is really “Palestine,” “under occupation since ‎‎1948”‎

Nan Jacques Zilberdik and Itamar Marcus | Jan 19, 2021

The Palestinian Authority instructs Palestinian children never to acknowledgeIsrael's ‎right to exist. In a recent TV program, children were taught that Israel's entire coast is ‎part of “Palestine” and its “gateway to the world.” Israeli ports Haifa, Acre, Jaffa, ‎Ashdod, and Ashkelon were listed as part of the “Palestinian coastal plain” that has ‎been “under Israeli occupation since 1948”: ‎
coast2.png
coast3.png
coast4.png

Official PA TV host: “The Palestinian coastal plain (i.e., Israeli coastal plain) is ‎Palestine’s face towards the Mediterranean Sea and the Arab world, and a ‎cultural junction between the East and West. It constitutes Palestine’s gateway ‎to the world. The Palestinian coast stretches from Mount Carmel in the north ‎‎(i.e., in Israel) to Rafah that is on the border with Egypt in the south. It is between ‎the Palestinian mountain ranges in the east and the Mediterranean Sea in the ‎west. There are many ports on it such as the ports of Haifa, Acre, Jaffa, Ashdod, ‎Ashkelon (i.e., all in Israel), and Gaza… Many nations have arrived there ‎throughout the generations out of a desire to exploit its location. The Palestinian ‎coastal plain has been under Israeli occupation since 1948.”‎
[Official PA TV, Farhan and Friends, Jan. 10, 2021]‎
When did Israel legally acquire any land?

Link?

On 5th of Iyyar, 5708.
Upon achieving effective and official independence,
in land allotted by international law for our reconstitution.

Q. Were Arabs ever legal beneficiaries of national self-determination in the land?
Nice duck.

Indeed, you demonstratively ducked my question,
because Arabs were never legal beneficiaries of national self determination in the land.

It looks like the Abbas mini-caliphate may remain, intractable and bloated, with the seemingly endless conglomeration of Authority’s, Councils, Committees, etc., and the black hole of fraud, waste and mismanagement that has characterized the Abbas Islamic terrorist / crime syndicate

Observers are skeptical, however, that elections will actually take place. Abbas has vowed to hold elections several times since his four-year term ostensibly expired in 2009. However, repeated attempts to hold votes for president and parliament have flopped, largely due to the inability of rivals Fatah and Hamas to agree on terms.

East Jerusalem has also posed an obstacle to holding elections — or, some allege, a convenient excuse for Abbas not to hold them. Israel considers the entirety of Jerusalem to be its sovereign capital, and cracks down on Palestinian Authority activity within the city’s boundaries.

Odd thing. The PA‘s vision of their mini-caliphate keeps expanding in proportion to their inability to launch a gee-had to make it a reality.

PA to children: Israel's entire coast is really “Palestine,” “under occupation since ‎‎1948”‎

The Palestinian Authority instructs Palestinian children never to acknowledgeIsrael's ‎right to exist. In a recent TV program, children were taught that Israel's entire coast is ‎part of “Palestine” and its “gateway to the world.” Israeli ports Haifa, Acre, Jaffa, ‎Ashdod, and Ashkelon were listed as part of the “Palestinian coastal plain” that has ‎been “under Israeli occupation since 1948”: ‎
coast2.png
coast3.png
coast4.png

Official PA TV host: “The Palestinian coastal plain (i.e., Israeli coastal plain) is ‎Palestine’s face towards the Mediterranean Sea and the Arab world, and a ‎cultural junction between the East and West. It constitutes Palestine’s gateway ‎to the world. The Palestinian coast stretches from Mount Carmel in the north ‎‎(i.e., in Israel) to Rafah that is on the border with Egypt in the south. It is between ‎the Palestinian mountain ranges in the east and the Mediterranean Sea in the ‎west. There are many ports on it such as the ports of Haifa, Acre, Jaffa, Ashdod, ‎Ashkelon (i.e., all in Israel), and Gaza… Many nations have arrived there ‎throughout the generations out of a desire to exploit its location. The Palestinian ‎coastal plain has been under Israeli occupation since 1948.”‎

Link?

On 5th of Iyyar, 5708.

Q. Were Arabs ever legal beneficiaries of national self-determination in the land?
Nice duck.

because Arabs were never legal beneficiaries of national self determination in the land.
Unsubstantiated Israeli talking point.

Oopsies!

Hundreds of thousands of UNRWA texts distributed to students disposable gee-had bots in the PA and Gaza madrassah were a bit, how shall we say, “gee-had oriented”? Just an oversight. Nothing to see here. Move along.

I guess it’s time for UNRWA to beg and plead for more welfare money. Training manuals for the gee-had don’t just fall off the Kuffar tree.

m.jpost.com

The United Nations aid agency for Palestinians said it is “taking steps” to address the glorification of “martyrs” and calls for “jihad” in books it handed out to students.

UNRWA made the statements Thursday following a report published a day earlier by the Jerusalem-based Institute for Monitoring Peace and Cultural Tolerance in School, or IMPACT-se, saying the books went to hundreds of thousands of students in the Palestinian Authority and Gaza. Many seem to be based on Palestinian Authority resources. Some mislabel Israel as “Palestine” or erase the country from maps of the Middle East.
Some mislabel Israel as “Palestine” or erase the country from maps of the Middle East.

link?
The ones inside Palestine's international borders.:eusa_doh:

Oopsies!

m.jpost.com

Agham,
and they all can't wait to hear especially Karen's opinion...

117596267_1027880044324585_8501658391307151879_o.jpg

coast2.png
coast3.png
coast4.png

Link?

On 5th of Iyyar, 5708.

Nice duck.

So prove otherwise, why can't you?

E: All The News Anti-Palestinian Posters Will Not Read Or Discuss
SUBTOPIC: The political existence of the state is independent of recognition by the other states.
⁜→ P F Tinmore, et al,

BLUF: We've come full circle several times now.

(COMMENT)

The problem here is that our friend "PF Tinmore" does NOT actually believe in any authority other than that which supports his contention.

◈ He does NOT believe in the "Right of Self-Determination."​
◈ He does NOT believe in the "Convention on Rights and Duties of States."​
◈ He does NOT believe in the "Vienna Convention on the Law of Treaties."​

Without a true belief in the language and the meaning of the reality of the day, he is hopelessly locked on this fallacy that concludes he is correct. And in his world, it is possible for his fallacious deductive powers to establish premises • such that • argument are true. He reshapes history by going back more than a century, to a time when the Supreme Council of the Allied Powers made its decisions and facilitated immigration into the territory for the purpose of establishing a Jewish National Home. And he believes that the immigration was an invasion (an attack) and not part of the larger outcome of the Great War.

SIGIL PAIR.png

Most Respectfully,
R

E: All The News Anti-Palestinian Posters Will Not Read Or Discuss
SUBTOPIC: The political existence of the state is independent of recognition by the other states.
⁜→ P F Tinmore, et al,

BLUF: We've come full circle several times now.

(COMMENT)

The problem here is that our friend "PF Tinmore" does NOT actually believe in any authority other than that which supports his contention.

◈ He does NOT believe in the "Right of Self-Determination."​
◈ He does NOT believe in the "Convention on Rights and Duties of States."​
◈ He does NOT believe in the "Vienna Convention on the Law of Treaties."​

Without a true belief in the language and the meaning of the reality of the day, he is hopelessly locked on this fallacy that concludes he is correct. And in his world, it is possible for his fallacious deductive powers to establish premises • such that • argument are true. He reshapes history by going back more than a century, to a time when the Supreme Council of the Allied Powers made its decisions and facilitated immigration into the territory for the purpose of establishing a Jewish National Home. And he believes that the immigration was an invasion (an attack) and not part of the larger outcome of the Great War.

SIGIL PAIR.png

Most Respectfully,
R
◈ He does NOT believe in the "Right of Self-Determination."◈ He does NOT believe in the "Convention on Rights and Duties of States."◈ He does NOT believe in the "Vienna Convention on the Law of Treaties."
I am curious as to how you draw your conclusions.
And he believes that the immigration was an invasion (an attack) and not part of the larger outcome of the Great War.
I don't understand what you are trying to say here. Other than breaking up the Turkish Empire allowing for the creation of new states, what did the war have to do with anything?

How do you define immigration?

coast2.png
coast3.png
coast4.png

Link?

On 5th of Iyyar, 5708.

Nice duck.

It is your point.

coast2.png
coast3.png
coast4.png

Link?

On 5th of Iyyar, 5708.

Nice duck.

It is your point.

Indeed that is my point, and you have proven it once again,
by demonstrating the inability to show otherwise.
you simply can't prove otherwise -

Arabs weren't and aren't legal beneficiaries of national self-determination in this land.

coast2.png
coast3.png
coast4.png

Link?

On 5th of Iyyar, 5708.

Nice duck.

It is your point.

Arabs weren't and aren't legal beneficiaries of national self-determination in this land.
Another unsubstantiated Israeli talking point.

coast2.png
coast3.png
coast4.png

Link?

On 5th of Iyyar, 5708.

Nice duck.

It is your point.

But that's exactly the point,
you have just substantiated it once again,
by refusing to admit and prove otherwise at request.

Prove me wrong, or admit you can't,
until then your demand for Arab national self determination in this land - legally baseless.

Last edited:

coast2.png
coast3.png
coast4.png

Link?

On 5th of Iyyar, 5708.

Nice duck.

It is your point.

until then your demand for Arab national self determination in this land - legally baseless.
It is your talking point. It is up to you to prove it.

coast2.png
coast3.png
coast4.png

Link?

On 5th of Iyyar, 5708.

Nice duck.

It is your point.

As usual.

:aargh:

• The proposed Palestinian elections are part of a scheme designed to deceive the international community, specifically the US and EU, into believing that the Palestinians are serious about implementing major reforms, ending financial and administrative corruption, and engaging in another peace process with Israel.
  • Not only does Abbas have no plans to depart from the political scene anytime in the near future, he is even said to be considering running in the presidential election.
  • There is one reason, and one reason only, why Abbas is now talking about holding general elections: to continue milking the cash cow he has in the form of American and European governments. Abbas wants the money to ensure his continued dictatorial rule over the Palestinians.
  • Abbas is hoping that such an international conference, under the auspices of the United Nations, European Union, Russia and China, would impose a solution on Israel. Abbas has only one solution in mind: one that would see Israel fully withdraw to the pre-1967 lines, including east Jerusalem, and the establishment of a Palestinian state that would undoubtedly be used in the future as a launching pad to wage war on Israel.
  • The Palestinians live under two dictatorships: one in the West Bank and one in the Gaza Strip. Elections, even if they are held, will not produce new leaders. They will produce Fatah flunkies and Hamas henchmen who bow obediently to their corrupt bosses.

coast2.png
coast3.png
coast4.png

Link?

On 5th of Iyyar, 5708.

Nice duck.

It is your point.

See, you can try evading my question,
by mindlessly repeating the 'talking point' soundbite.
But that's exactly your formal position and ultimate demand:

Article 1:
Palestine is the homeland of the Palestinian Arab people and an integral part of the great Arab homeland, and the people of Palestine are part of the Arab nation.

Article 2:
Palestine with its boundaries that existed at the time of the British mandate is an integral regional unit.

Article 3:
The Palestinian Arab people possesses the legal right to its homeland, and when the liberation of its homeland is completed they will exercise self-determination solely according to its own will and choice."

But when asked, when were Arabs ever the legal beneficiaries of national self determination in this land - you simply can't say.

I rest my case.

Last edited:
RE: All The News Anti-Palestinian Posters Will Not Read Or Discuss
⁜→ P F Tinmore, et al,

BLUF: In all practical views, the Arab Palestinian was not in any position, at the conclusion of hostilities, to make any demands. And the Allied Powers were not obligated to make any concessions to the Arab Palestinian.

◈ He does NOT believe in the "Right of Self-Determination."
◈ He does NOT believe in the "Convention on Rights and Duties of States."
◈ He does NOT believe in the "Vienna Convention on the Law of Treaties."
I am curious as to how you draw your conclusions.
And he believes that the immigration was an invasion (an attack) and not part of the larger outcome of the Great War.
I don't understand what you are trying to say here. Other than breaking up the Turkish Empire allowing for the creation of new states, what did the war have to do with anything?
How do you define immigration?
(COMMENT)

On the matter of:

◈ He does NOT believe in the "Right of Self-Determination." How many times have you said:
• {POSTING #914} The "Right of Self-Determination." applies to people inside their own territory. It does not change territory.
• {POSTING # 2572} Palestine's international borders are documented. Israel's borders are say so.

On the matter of:

◈ He does NOT believe in the "Convention on Rights and Duties of States."
• {ARTICLE 3} The political existence of the state is independent of recognition by the other states.
This applies directly to the existence of the Jewish State, whether or not you agree.
The National Council for the Jewish State did not require the Arab Palestinians to consent in the establishment of Israel.

On the matter of:

◈ He does NOT believe in the "Vienna Convention on the Law of Treaties."
• Turkey hereby undertakes, in accordance with the provisions of article to accept any decisions which may be taken in this connection. {Page 928, APPENDIX XV -- MINUTES OF MEETING OF THE SUPREME COUNCIL OF THE ALLIED PQWIRS IN SAN REMO AT THE VILLA DEVACHAN - APRIL 25. 1920}
• International Boundaries set forth in the Egypt and Israel Treaty of Peace w/MAP (1979)
• International Boundaries set forth in the Jordan-Israeli Peace Treaty (1994)
✦ Each of these represents an agreement made between the Allied Power. Each time you challenge the validity of these agreements, you challenge the international understanding of the day as to these points of contention. These represented the powers of the day exerting the authority they had in the day.

On the matter of:

◈ The larger outcome of the Great War.
• The Great War ended with the Supreme Council of the Allied Powers dictating the term to the development of the post-War era. This was not something that the Arab Palestinians wanted to participate in and totally rejected. The Arab Palestinians, formerly known as the habitual residents of the Enemy Occupied Territory, did not have the authority or the power (granted by the Supreme Council of the Allied Powers) to make demands as to the benefit for Arab Palestinians.

On the matter of:

◈ How do you define immigration?​
• Immigration was defined by the Allied Powers, specifically the Mandatory for the Territory (within such boundaries as may be fixed) established Jewish immigration under their authority. The Arab Palestinians rejected participation in the governance over the territory and the establishment of self-governing institutions. They in fact forfeited the opportunity to voice their reservations on any matter of territorial governance.​
✦ When you challenge the authority of immigration policy set by the Mandatory Power, you challenge.​
✦ The political maturity of the Arab Palestinian to reject participation in governance.​
✦ You challenge the authority of the Allied Powers, the victors in the Great War, to establish the terms of the post-War Treaty.​
✦ You imply that the Arab Palestinians had some authority of their own in the post-War matters; and imply that the Allied Powers had some obligation to the Arab Palestinians in the matter of what authority Arab Palestinian actually had in the matter of post-War conditions.​
✧ The practical effect of the Arab Palestinian rejection by the Arab population of Palestine accept the invitation to cooperate with the Mandatory government​
(beginning in 1922) until 1948, established by Arab Default that the High Commissioner was to govern Palestine with the aid of Councils consisting exclusively of British officials (no Arab participation by their choice).​
✧ Similarly, the rejection by the Arab Palestinians to participate in the establishment of an independent state, as recommended in A/RES/181 (II), bars the Arab from coming back at a later time and making an objection as to the outcome.​

SIGIL PAIR.png

Most Respectfully,
R

Oopsies!

m.jpost.com

link?
The ones inside Palestine's international borders.:eusa_doh:
What maps are ''geographically correct''.

Indeed, you ducked the question. Indeed, this is another instance of your obfuscating, ducking and dodging.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Topics

Forum List

Back