Who Are The Palestinians? Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
It’s an Islamic terrorist lovefest. A roll call of psychopaths who are adored for the damage they did to the Arabs-Moslems posing as Pal’istanians.

Abbas’ advisor on "beloved" arch-terrorists: Hamas founder Ahmed Yassin, Abu Jihad, Abu Iyad

Nan Jacques Zilberdik | Nov 29, 2020
During a TV program on Islam, Abbas’ advisor on religious affairs and the PA’s Supreme Shari’ah Judge Mahmoud Al-Habbash taught viewers that Palestinian arch-terrorists, who have orchestrated attacks in which hundreds of Israeli civilians have been murdered, are “dear” and “great Martyrs”:
AH2.png
AH3.png
AH4.png

Supreme Shari’ah Judge and Abbas’ advisor Mahmoud Al-Habbash: “We have already bid farewell to our beloved ones, our leaders, and our Martyrs, including [former PLO leader and PA President] Martyr Yasser Arafat, Sheikh Ahmed Yassin (i.e., founder of Hamas terror organization), Martyr Abu Jihad (i.e., terrorist, responsible for murder of 125), Martyr Abu Iyad (i.e., head of Black September terror organization), and other great Martyrs.”
[Official PA TV, Reexamination, Nov. 11, 2020]

“When Pali terrorism ends“ is a nice thought but not a realistic assessment.
Religions don’t have quite the excuse of a political ideology to hand-wave off their infliction of suffering and death. When, in the case of Islamic ideology you have a political ideology masked by a religious element, you have a potent mix for doing harm.

The Palestinian Authority incentivizes terror through naming city squares after terrorists, teaching school age children about the glory of suicide bombings, and “pay for slay” that gives stipends to Palestinian terrorists. Two-thirds of Palestinians supported stabbings against Israelis, with the same percentage backing a larger armed uprising. In a survey, less than half of Palestinians in the “West Bank”, and Gaza support a two-state solution. Palestinians attempt an average of three terror attacks a day.

It is an interesting paradox. Billions of dollars from Arab nations poured into US colleges and universities while relatively little showered on the Pals.

“A new study that I compiled for the American-Israeli Cooperative Enterprise found that U.S. institutions received more than $10 billion in foreign gifts from Arab sources from 1981 to October 2020. While it is not surprising the wealthy Gulf countries were responsible for the lion’s share, it was startling to see the non-existent ‘State of Palestine’ made nine gifts worth $4.5 million in the last four years. While the amount may sound relatively trivial, the impact can be exponential.”

She just can’t help herself.

As the article describes: “Reminder - this is a sitting U.S. Congresswoman.”
I would point out this is an angry Islamic ideologue, winner of the far left “identity politics” lottery.

Democratic Rep. Rashida Tlaib raised eyebrows Sunday after she retweeted a message with a phrase that’s associated with calling for an end to the state of Israel.

“Rashida Tlaib RT's out the same message that got Marc Lamont Hill canned from CNN,” StopAntisemitism.org tweeted. “From the River to the Sea, Palestine will be Free - code for eradicating the State of Israel and its millions of Jews. Reminder - this is a sitting U.S. Congresswoman.”

The Ummah’s kids. Aren’t they so cute? The next generation of Death Cultists learning the way of the gee-had.

Palestinian kids taught to identify as “refugees” about to “return” to Israeli cities

Nan Jacques Zilberdik and Itamar Marcus | Dec 1, 2020

12-year-old Palestinian boy:
“The Jews stole our land”
“Every day, every minute I imagine that I’m in Lod (i.e., Israeli city)”
“I will return and liberate Palestine”
“Of course we will return and live in those houses”

Palestinian children who were born decades after Israel’s establishment in 1948 and decades after the Oslo Accords peace agreement are being educated by the PA to envision themselves as residents of the cities “stolen by the Jews,” and as “refugees” temporarily living in the Palestinian territories. They are brought up to believe that in the future they will “liberate Palestine” and live in a world with no Israel.

GAZA CITY: The Palestinian Authority (PA) announced on Tuesday that it will restore coordination with Israel — a move that has been met with widespread factional rejection in the country, with the PA accused of “undermining” internal reconciliation efforts.

Translation: Abbas needs cash flow to keep the Islamo-mobs at arms length.

Everyone's friend, Yousef Makharzah (he's a Pali Islamic scholar in case you didn't know), was rockin' the islamo-house with the expected vitriol that's reserved for the Great Satan in particular and western civilization in general.

The earlier bluster from Abbas about ending all cooperation with Israel has apparently been cast aside in favor of “Show Me the Money”

Israel has released more than $1bn in tax money withheld from the Palestinian Authority, a Palestinian minister said, weeks after coordination was renewed between the two sides.

I believe the title of the linked article fails to address some obvious realities. While I believe it is true that the World Bank chooses to ignore the fraud, theft and Islamic terrorist elements that are a part of the welfare money showered on the Pals, those elements are largely ignored by all of the entities throwing money at the Pals.

The moral bankruptcy of the World Bank

By Maurice Hirsch, Adv. | Dec 3, 2020
The Nov. 24, 2020 report analyzing the financial situation of the Palestinian Authority clearly demonstrated the moral bankruptcy of the World Bank. While the report mentioned a host of factors that will contribute to and be affected by the PA’s assessed financial shortfall of $760 million, the World Bank completely ignored the PA’s generous terror reward policy, through which the PA squanders hundreds of millions of dollars every year.

Palestinian Islamic Scholar Issam Amira: Following A MEMRI TV Clip, I Was Interrogated By Israeli Police For Praising The Beheading Of French Teacher Paty, Banned From Entering Al-Aqsa For Six Months; Nevertheless, Insulting Muhammad Is A Line That Must Not Be Crossed

Oh, my. What happened to this poor, oppressed “Islamic Scholar” (nyuck, nyuck, nyuck, soy-ten-lee), is definitely islamophobic™️, maybe even racist™️

What else? Rabid anti-semites posing as members of the US Congress supporting a group aligned with Islamic terrorists.

Democratic representatives Ilhan Omar (Minn.), Rashida Tlaib (Mich.), and Betty McCollum (Minn.) headlined a conference this weekend run by one of the nation's most prolific anti-Israel advocacy groups, lending their support to an organization that champions boycotts of Israel and has partnered with individuals tied to terrorism.

A UN representative is again begging the planet for contributions to the Pali terrorist maintenance program otherwise known as UNRWA.

Mr. Guterres also voiced concerns over the financial situation facing the UN Relief and Works Agency for Palestine Refugees in the Near East (UNRWA), which provides direct and often life-saving assistance to millions of Palestine refugees.

Odd, that anyone would label these folks “refugees” and expect others to shower Islamic terrorist cult members with welfare.

PA uses music to promote violence: “No force… can remove the weapon from my hand”
Nan Jacques Zilberdik and Itamar Marcus | Nov 30, 2020

The Emir of Mahmoud’istan has decreed that elections will be delayed. That decision probably has nothing to do with a boatload of Islamo fun-money passed to the Emir’autocracy (Israel sends the Palestinians more than a billion dollars in withheld funds), but, I could be wrong about that. Some cash handouts will placate the Islamic beast and keep the Emir safe, for now, and his mini-caliphate rolling on for another day.

Palestinian president Mahmoud Abbas is pushing back elections in the occupied West Bank and the Gaza Strip, dashing Palestinian hopes they would get to vote for the first time since 2006 and fuelling Israeli fears of further conflict with the Islamist group Hamas.

“Peace will come when palestinian terror ends™️

Pal-Arab terrorism will end when the the planet decides not to provide funding for the Pal gee-had and when Israel decides to respond with uncompromising action to Islamic terrorist attacks.

The Palestinian Authority incentivizes terror through naming city squares after terrorists, teaching school age children about the glory of suicide bombings, and “pay for slay” that gives stipends to Palestinian terrorists. Two-thirds of Palestinians supported stabbings against Israelis, with the same percentage backing a larger armed uprising. In a survey, less than half of Palestinians in the “West Bank”, and Gaza support a two-state solution. Palestinians attempt an average of three terror attacks a day.

“Peace will come when palestinian terror ends™️

Pal-Arab terrorism will end when the the planet decides not to provide funding for the Pal gee-had and when Israel decides to respond with uncompromising action to Islamic terrorist attacks.

What is your version of peace?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back