Who Are The Palestinians? Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Israel did not exist prior to May 1948. It could not have been the aggressor. And until the Peace Treaties between the Arab League members, the conflict was merely an extension of the 1948 Conflict initiated by the Arab League.
None of that has anything to do with Palestinian land.
What Pali land?

Iink?
The land inside Palestine's international borders.
You're back to your usual nonsensical claims

I believe there is a lot of misrepresentation surrounding these ''free Pal'istan'', claims. The two, competing Islamic terrorist franchises apparently representing something they call ''Pal'istan'' are not going to 'free' anything. Criminal syndicates / Islamic ideology have always been about control and subjugation.

Biden’s Embrace of the Two-State Solution Is a https://foreignpolicy.com/2020/11/20/biden-cant-free-palestine/ for Disaster in Israel-Palestine (foreignpolicy.com)

While President-elect Joe Biden’s win—or, rather, Trump’s impending exit—offers Palestinians a brief reprieve, it also presents them with a sobering reality with which they must now contend. The Biden administration may prove less threatening to the Palestinian cause than its predecessor, but it is not likely to facilitate a path toward Palestinian freedom or rights.

I think repatriate is the operative term. Although, the Lebanese have shown no willingness to have their nation flooded with their former countrymen.

The third image is from Bing Maps since they were more recent than Google's satellite image.

Note how many more structures there are, and also the three caravans added in the southwest.

While the town of Fasayil (to the south) has been there for a while, I can find no mention of Fasayil al Wusta anywhere before 2008 or so. (It was supposedly established in 1998.)

The UN and EU are very good at monitoring demolitions but they don't easily provide the data about the illegal building, which far outpaces the demolitions.

(full article online)

Razan al-Najjar, 20, was trying to help an injured protester near the border fence when she was fatally shot by Israeli soldiers, witnesses say. Last month, she spoke to The Times about the challenges she faced as a female medical volunteer.

Standing next to a group of terrorists can be bad for your health.

It is illagal to shoot medics.

If a medic stands next to a terrorist, sometimes bad things happen.
Even if the "medic" isn't smuggling weapons in an ambulance.

BLUF: When, in May 1948, Israel came into existence, the first shots fired were from the forces of the Arab League that jumped across their borders and into the Trustee Territory or Israeli sovereignty.
Stupid statement. If someone breaks into tour house and you shoot him are you the aggressor because you fired the first shot.

And besides, many Palestinians were shot by the British on the behest of the Zionists during the Mandate period.

If someone breaks into tour house and you shoot him are you the aggressor because you fired the first shot.

And there's your mistake.
The house belonged to the Ottomans, not the "Palestinians".

Today, it is no longer a conflict which is an extension of the 1948 War. The Armistice Agreements (from which the Armistice Lines were derived) were only to "remain in force until a peaceful settlement between the Parties is achieved."
Has nothing to do with Palestine.

Why would the imaginary country of Palestine have anything to do with
Armistice Agreements between actual countries?

Today, it is no longer a conflict which is an extension of the 1948 War. The Armistice Agreements (from which the Armistice Lines were derived) were only to "remain in force until a peaceful settlement between the Parties is achieved."

Remember when you said none of the Armistice Agreements mentioned Israel
and I showed that all of them did?

That was great, wasn't it?

Not true but carry on.

Not true but carry on.
You’re in De’Nile. Living there is a balm for your hurt feelings?

Not true but carry on.

Do you have amnesia or Alzheimer's? Both?

Not true but carry on.

Do I have to post those links again?

Not true but carry on.

No more links to silly YouTube videos.

Not true but carry on.

The links where you said Israel isn't mentioned?

Yes, that would be great!!!

Not true but carry on.

Those links to the "new states" you never supplied would be fabulous.

Not true but carry on.

No place called Israel mentioned.

Not true but carry on.

Your first link is entitled: "Egyptian-Israeli General Armistice Agreement, February 24, 1949 (1)''

You provided links that explicitly refute your comment.

Now, you obviously will again make the nonsensical argument that ''Israeli'' is not Israel. We can thus assume that Egyptian does not mean Egypt. Therefore, in the alternate Tinmore reality, Egypt does not, did not exist, there was never a treaty, your links expose a vast conspiracy theory and the country of Pal'istan (where dreams come true), actually exists.

How will you ever confront reality if your loopy, over the top, ain't comin' back, twisted sense of reality is so terribly distorted?

Link?

Not true but carry on.

In your link above referring to the Lebanese - Israeli General Armistice Agreement, you're making the case that neither the governing body of Lebanon nor the governing body of Israel existed at that time to enter into that agreement?

How / why it is you choose to make such buffoonish statements is a mystery.

Can you explain that?

Not true but carry on.

In your link above referring to the Lebanese - Israeli General Armistice Agreement, you're making the case that neither the governing body of Lebanon nor the governing body of Israel existed at that time to enter into that agreement?

How / why it is you choose to make such buffoonish statements is a mystery.

Can you explain that?
Sure, Israeli is a thing not a place.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back