Who Are The Palestinians? Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Such islamo-melodrama.

PA libel: Israel “is deliberately killing the Palestinian children” - PA TV host demonizes Israel on kids’ program

Nan Jacques Zilberdik | Nov 24, 2020
On the occasion of International Children's Day, Palestinian children were taught that Israel "deliberately" targets and murders them. This demonization of Israel was fed to the young viewers by the host on official PA TV's kids' program The Best Home:
chil2.png
chil3.png
chil4.png

Official PA TV children’s host Walaa Al-Battat: “Unfortunately – and this is a very painful thing that I want to tell you about – a number of friends have lost their right to live because the occupation is deliberately killing the Palestinian children, and this is a very painful thing.”
[Official PA TV, The Best Home, Nov. 21, 2020]

That’s all fine and dandy, Walaa, but you fine folks told us earlier...

"The Dark-Eyed [Virgins] yearn for me" - Martyrdom-death promoted to kids on PA TV children's program

The Zionist colonisation and ethnic cleansing of Palestine: a short history lesson

He left out 2 important facts:
  1. Arabs collonized the entire MENA region
  2. They've expelled all the native Jews from their holy cities in Palestine and rest of MENA - half of the Jews arriving in Palestine were refugeed expelled from lands Arabs grabbed.

Last edited:
While one might think that Pal sharia judges such as the loon identified are an aberration, they’re really just pious Moslems who adhere to a literal interpretation of their Korans.

PA Shari’ah Judge: Jews/Israelis are "impure... occupying thieves”

Nan Jacques Zilberdik | Nov 25, 2020
  • PA official: “Jews have no right” to the Temple Mount
During a recent sermon, one of the PA’s Shari’ah judges called on Allah to “liberate Al-Aqsa” and free it from “the impurity of the occupying thieves”:
shar2.png
shar3.png
shar4.png

PA Shari'ah Judge Ata Al-Muhtasib: “We will continue to defend our land, our holy sites, our noble Jerusalem, and our right to freedom and independence… Allah, forgive us our sins and exaggerations… and grant us victory over our enemies and the enemies of the Muslims… Allah, liberate the Al-Aqsa Mosque, the Ibrahimi Mosque (i.e., the Cave of the Patriarchs), and the rest of the Muslim sites from the impurity of the occupying thieves, amen.”
[Official PA TV, Oct. 9, 2020]

This is an important discussion. It’s long past due that the seemingly endless welfare program for invented Pal “refugees” comes to an end.

Haley linked to a New York Post column that refers to a report by the State Department, purportedly compiled during the Obama administration, which shows how many of those receiving aid from the UNRWA -- the U.N.’s refugee agency specifically for displaced Palestinians -- were actually displaced in 1948.

It taps into a long-standing argument of critics of the controversial agency that UNRWA no longer serves its original purpose, and instead operates using a broad definition -- including descendants of Palestinian refugees, as well as people who have become residents in other countries and are no longer displaced.

RE: Who Are The Palestinians? Part 2
⁜→ P F Tinmore, et al,
Ahh, the Hamas lady posts again.

BTW, only a few percent of Palestinians are Hamas.
(COMMENT)

You keep telling me that HAMAS won the electron in 2006 (I think.) That means that the majority of the Arab Palestinians actively supported a state that supports asymmetric violence. It was HAMAS that organized the thousands and thousands of people to threaten the border demarcation. They supported a HAMAS that indiscriminately fired rockets by the thousands into Israel. They chose to support a government that incited violence and encouraged individual attacks. It was that the same people that march in the streets with HAMAS.

Remember, for more than three decades, HAMAS has had a stated policy that "Jihad and the armed resistance is the right and real method for the liberation of Palestine, and the restoration of all the rights." How is that leadership working out for them? Name one piece of territory that the Hostile Arab Palestinians have liberated following HAMAS strategy (or any strategy)?

Yeah, you keep telling me how peaceful these people are, yet the records don't show that at all.

SIGIL PAIR.png

Most Respectfully,

R

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back