Who Are The Palestinians? Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why Islamic Terrorists Commit Attacks
- In Their Own Words

"I am one of the servants of Allah. We do our duty of fighting for the sake of the religion of Allah. It is also our duty to send a call to all the people of the world to enjoy this great light and to embrace Islam and experience the happiness in Islam...

"Our primary mission is nothing but the furthering of this religion."

Osama bin Laden 1988.
:offtopic:

Why do you bother?

:desk:

There are many sources that describe common characteristics of cults. One common theme among cults is indoctrination of the young. Both of the Islamic terrorist franchises occupying Gaza and the West Bank check the appropriate cult boxes.

Fatah’s role model: 14-year-old who chose death as a Martyr
Nan Jacques Zilberdik | Jul 9, 2020

Still, after 20 years, a young Palestinian boy who sought and achieved death as a “Martyr” serves Fatah as a role model.

Already from the early beginning of the PA’s terror wave (2000-2005) - the second Intifada – the PA was actively encouraging Palestinian children to seek Martyrdom. One 14-year-old boy, Faris Ouda, deliberately entered into confrontations with Israeli soldiers with the goal of becoming a Martyr. Believing the PA’s brainwashing, Faris left his mother with the words: "Don't worry, mother, Martyrdom is sweet.” [Official PA daily, Al-Hayat Al-Jadida, Feb. 3, 2001] Expecting and hoping to die as a Martyr, Faris had prepared a wreath in his room with his picture and the words “The brave Martyr Faris Ouda.” [Official PA daily, Al-Hayat Al-Jadida, Nov. 30. 2000] Palestinian Media Watch published its first report documenting the PA’s promotion of Martyrdom for children, already in November 2000, just two months after Arafat started the PA terror wave. Throughout the terror wave, the PA continued to teach children to “ask for death.”

Given that we are now in the three week period of mourning for the destruction of the Temples and Jerusalem, I was interested in this Arabic article from Egy4News of “the most beautiful poems about Jerusalem.”

I have not been aware of any Arabic poetry about Jerusalem before 1967, so I wanted to know the content of these “beautiful” poems.

Automatic translation does a poor job with poetry, but some bits and pieces of the poems come through:

.. A war that destroys the breath of the Zionists .. Ink will cause important events .. Horror of earthquakes, a fire of volcanoes…
…My family in all of the land has been separated .. And the children of the apes are the basis of my scourge…
…The blessed Al-Aqsa Mosque is his land .. A land purified with all serenity .. And the prostitute desecrates his blessings .. With oppression, demolition…
…The face of his dome was covered with soot .. The Jews of treachery had woven nets… so the families in Jerusalem feared for their pigeons.

While the al-jazeera piece repeats a slogan about the “illegally occupied West Bank”, their propaganda missed a very basic reality. A Pal-Arab state has ultimately been a failure linked to Arab intransigence and incompetence.

The Pal-Arab leadership has been a parade of Islamic terrorist misfits who made themselves and their terrorist cabals incredibly wealthy by way of an international welfare fraud syndicate known as UNRWA.

Despite a delay in the long-anticipated declaration of an Israeli plan to annex one-third of the already illegally occupied West Bank, including parts of the strategic Jordan Valley, Palestinians decried the plan with some holding protests in Ramallah and Gaza City.

Yes. Now, even when compared with just a handful of years ago, the bottomless pit of need and caretaking that is Pal-Arab'ism is more yesterday's news than a regional Arab-Moslem rallying cry.

Israel’s relationship with Arab states does not depend on peace with the Palestinians, Israel’s Minister of Intelligence Eli Cohen told i24NEWS on Thursday.

He stressed that even if a peaceful solution with the Palestinians seems impossible, Arab states are going ahead in developing ties with Israel as they believe the main threat within the Middle East is Iran.

• By courting Hamas, Abbas and Fatah are emboldening an Islamist movement that seeks to extend its control from the Gaza Strip to the West Bank. Hamas's declared goal is to replace Israel with an Iranian-style Islamist state.
  • Abbas may also be using his renewed ties with Hamas as a way of pressuring the international community into providing him with more financial aid.
  • Hamas evidently wants to use the West Bank as a launching pad for carrying out terrorist attacks against Israel.
  • Hamas also does not appear to be headed towards recognizing Israel's right to exist. As such, Abbas seems to be handing Hamas the noose that eventually will be tied around his own neck.

(full article online)

Poor, Ahmed.

Ahmed dead.

Next?

PA denies obvious terror attack and calls killing the terrorist “an execution in cold blood”
Facts:
1. Terror attack was captured on security cameras
2. Terrorist recorded motive on phone before attack: “I’m not a spy, I never betrayed the homeland”
3. Terrorist shot by Israeli police during attack also captured on video
PA libel:
PA leader Saeb Erekat (terrorist’s relative): “Execution in cold blood of young Ahmed”

Terrorist Ahmed Erekat phone message: “Of course your brother isn’t (i.e., I’m not) a spy and nothing like that. I’ve never betrayed the homeland in my life... my brothers and sisters were not involved in this”
[Twitter account of Israeli journalist Shimrit Meir, June 24, 2020]
er6.png
er7.png
er8.png

Hamas is managing quite a kerfuffle over the defection of a “naval commando”.

We’re to believe that Hamas has a navy and navy commandos? I wasn’t sure that row boats and some flippers from Walmart constituted a navy but hey, if that’s what passes for an Islamo-navy....

Following the reported defection of a senior naval commando officer to Israel, Saudi news outlet Al Arabiya says Hamas has arrested 16 of its own members, mostly from within the group's military wing, accused of spying on Israel's behalf.

Sheikh what’s-his-name is rockin’ the house.

There’s no way to differentiate these cookie cutter islamo-talking heads as they all read from the same script and they all deliver the same finger wagging diatribes.

Palestinian Sheikh Nasser Maarouf: The Jews Are Behind All The Bloodshed, Corruption, Poverty In The World; They Will Ultimately Be Vanquished

Say it, Al.

Saudi writer Abdulhameed Al-Ghobain said in a May 21, 2020 show on Etejah TV (Iraq) that there was never an independent Palestinian state, since the territory had previously been under the authority of the Ottoman Empire, followed by the British. He pointed out that most of the Arab countries were established in the beginning of the 20th century – some as late as the 1970s – and that the Arabs, Arab League, and Palestinians had refused to establish an independent Palestinian state when Israel was established in the late 1940s.

Something about "trying to obliterate the Palestinian identity''.

Golly.

What, exactly, is "Palestinian identity''?

A campaign launched by an Instagram account called “Astagfirvlah,” also spelled “Astagfirollah,” accuses Google and Apple of “officially removing” Palestine from their maps.

Wednesday’s Instagram post sparked widespread criticism on social media, accusing both companies of trying to obliterate the Palestinian identity and change facts to satisfy American and Israeli goals.

RE: Who Are The Palestinians? Part 2
⁜→ Hollie, et al,

BLUF: There was a time when the "Palestinian Identity" was more closely associated with the necessary backbone of "Palestinian Nationalism."

(COMMENT)

But under the guidance of "Fatah" and "HAMAS," the Arab Palestinians, in the public eye, are much more focused on their own individual advancement, and less on the advancement of national support for the independent state of Palestine.

The goal of supporting the a viable foundation upon which the Arab Palestinian can build a self-governing institution has been supplanted by the need for personal enrichment. They can go into great detail to criticize what is wrong with the conditions and assign blame. But they are at a snail's pace when it comes to recommending reasonable solutions.

The principal effort of the Arab Palestinian Leader is aggrandizement
(personal benefit).
SIGIL PAIR.png

Most Respectfully,
R

⁜→ Hollie, et al,

BLUF: There was a time when the "Palestinian Identity" was more closely associated with the necessary backbone of "Palestinian Nationalism."

(COMMENT)

But under the guidance of "Fatah" and "HAMAS," the Arab Palestinians, in the public eye, are much more focused on their own individual advancement, and less on the advancement of national support for the independent state of Palestine.

The goal of supporting the a viable foundation upon which the Arab Palestinian can build a self-governing institution has been supplanted by the need for personal enrichment. They can go into great detail to criticize what is wrong with the conditions and assign blame. But they are at a snail's pace when it comes to recommending reasonable solutions.

(personal benefit).
SIGIL PAIR.png

Most Respectfully,
R
The old guard of Palestinians (PA/PLO) are seeking to create a Palestine that doesn't exist.

The new Palestinians are seeking to free the Palestine that they already have.

⁜→ Hollie, et al,

(COMMENT)

(personal benefit).
SIGIL PAIR.png

Most Respectfully,
R
The old guard of Palestinians (PA/PLO) are seeking to create a Palestine that doesn't exist.

The new Palestinians are seeking to free the Palestine that they already have.

Very strange how these new Pal terrorists are just as oppressive and dictatorial as the old Pal terrorists.

Very strange how these new Pal terrorists are trying to crash the Israeli border and steal what they never had.

New Islamic terrorists, old Islamic terrorists, doesn’t matter. The names change but the gee-had, infliction of suffering and retrogression doesn’t change. Arafat, Yassin, Rantisi, and al-Husseini are all gone, but their legacy of virulent hatred, bloodlust and Islamic mental disorder lives on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back