Who Are The Palestinians? Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gee whiz. With corona virus a new excuse for the Islamic terrorists to demand welfare money, it might be racist™️ or even islamophobic™️ not to continue the tradition of making Islamic terrorists very, very wealthy.

A report on what happens to the funds that are collected through the Palestinian Authority Donor Machine.

When it comes to humanitarian aid to the Palestinian Authority, transparency does not exist.

The result is a rich Palestinian elite which builds exclusive neighborhoods around Ramallah, leaving thousands of shoddily constructed apartments without services for the rest of Palestinian society.

Yasser Arafat set the tone for the PA when he arrived in Gaza in 1994. Arafat took control of every contract and investment, using donor money to build a secret $1 billion portfolio, including investments in Coca Cola, a Tunisian cellular phone company and venture capital funds in the US and Cayman Islands.

The conspiracy theory nutters in the PA are working overtime.

PA rewrites Hans Christian Andersen's "It's Quite True" - the making of a Corona fairy tale

Nan Jacques Zilberdik and Itamar Marcus | Apr 2, 2020
PA rewrites Hans Christian Andersen - It’s Quite True
  • How the PA turned one spit on the ground into a deliberate Israeli plot to infect Palestinians with Coronavirus and “get rid” of all Palestinians

Jews and Israeli’s are not one and the same. Real Jews have found their true homeland in the USA and are peaceful, loving people;.,., Israeli’s on the other hand have found their true calling to be murdering children

Almost every day here the Israelis shoot at random.,,.I came out to find her. She was coming down the street and ran to me and hugged me, crying, 'Mother, mother'. Two bullets hit her in the head, one straight after the other. She was still in my arms and she died."
Palestinian girl. Huda Darwish was sitting at her school desk when a cluster of shots smashed through the glass and lodged in the 12-year-old girl's brain.
On Friday, a soldier at a West Bank checkpoint shot dead a four-year-old boy, Ghassan Kabaha
It was the same when seven-year-old Ali Ghureiz was shot in the head on the street outside his house in Rafah. And when Haneen Abu Sitta, 12, was killed while walking home after school
'I can't imagine anyone who considers himself a human being can do this'

There is only one way to put this, Israeli’s are cold blooded murderers

:)-

Jews and Israeli’s are not one and the same. Real Jews have found their true homeland in the USA and are peaceful, loving people;.,., Israeli’s on the other hand have found their true calling to be murdering children

Almost every day here the Israelis shoot at random.,,.I came out to find her. She was coming down the street and ran to me and hugged me, crying, 'Mother, mother'. Two bullets hit her in the head, one straight after the other. She was still in my arms and she died."
Palestinian girl. Huda Darwish was sitting at her school desk when a cluster of shots smashed through the glass and lodged in the 12-year-old girl's brain.
On Friday, a soldier at a West Bank checkpoint shot dead a four-year-old boy, Ghassan Kabaha
It was the same when seven-year-old Ali Ghureiz was shot in the head on the street outside his house in Rafah. And when Haneen Abu Sitta, 12, was killed while walking home after school
'I can't imagine anyone who considers himself a human being can do this'

There is only one way to put this, Israeli’s are cold blooded murderers

Flame roll.

If you are a Christian; this may be of interest to you~~~~

Reality is at your door. Muslims do not do the following & now you know who does
Christians in Jerusalem Want Jews to Stop Spitting on Them a few weeks ago, a senior Greek Orthodox clergyman in Israel attended a meeting at a government office in Jerusalem's Givat Shaul quarter. When he returned to his car, an elderly man wearing a skullcap came and knocked on the window.
Christians in Jerusalem want Jews to stop spitting on them

Oct 12, 2004 - Christians in Jerusalem Want Jews to Stop Spitting on Them. A few weeks ago, a senior Greek Orthodox clergyman in Israel attended a meeting at a government office in Jerusalem's Givat Shaul quarter. When he returned to his car, an elderly man wearing a skullcap came and knocked on the window.
https://tinyurl.com/j77w4jd

DL: Spitting at Christians a 'repulsive act'
Jewish group calls on Israel's Chief Rabbinate to denounce decades-old ultra-Orthodox practice of spitting at Christian clergymen on the street. 'This is a hateful act of persecution against another faith group
https://www.ynetnews.com/home/0,7340,L-3443,00.html

CHRISTIANS FEEL GROWING OPPRESSION IN ISRAEL
Traditional Christians in Israel today who increasingly find themselves under assault, especially those living in or near orthodox Jewish neighborhoods. Last month, two churches were painted with slogans such as “Jesus is dead” and “Death to Christianity.” Many priests are daily spat upon when walking on the streets in Jerusalem.
https://tinyurl.com/y9jvz59g

The Anti-Defamation League (ADL) has called on the Chief Rabbinate of Israel to publicly denounce the repulsive decades-old practice by ultra-Orthodox Jews of spitting at Christian clergymen they encounter in the street.
https://tinyurl.com/y8u3zfkd

Don't worry, I will not post here again :)-

Mahmoud also needs to get his presidential jet into the shop for a brake job. Won’t you help?

I suppose I shouldn’t be surprised that the UN is begging for welfare donations. They just don't seem to apply any measure of accountability for the money.

UN Official Calls for Assisting the Palestinian Government in Fight against Coronavirus

April 2, 2020 7:12 PM Rami Almeghari News Report 0
mladenov5-PNN-e1585843922149.jpg

United Nations’ Special Coordinator for Middle East Peace, Nickolay Mladenov, called on Thursday for helping the Palestinian Authority fight against the coronavirus (COVID-19).
In a new statement, reported by local media outlets, Mladenov urged key international donor countries to promptly aid the Palestinian Authority, voicing concerns amidst the rapid spread of Coronavirus, across the occupied Palestinian territories.

From deep underground, Mr. Silly, speaks.

I’m not sure who Mr. Silly is trying to impress, but it doesn’t appear he’s in control of all his faculties.

Hamas: 'If we're going to need ventilator, six million Israelis will not breathe'

Elior Levy|
Published: 04.02.20 , 20:59
mailme.png
twit.png
fb.png

Hamas' leader in Gaza Yahya Sinewar threatened military escalation with Israel, if there are not enough ventilators for the coronavirus patients in the Gaza Strip.

"When we need respirators, I tell Bennett, we will make six million Israelis unable to breathe," he said in an interview with a Hamas television channel.

Yo Jamal. You go, boy.

Fatah Central Committee Member Jamal Muhaisen said that Hamas is a terrorist movement and that even if it were to rehabilitate the people who were imprisoned or had their arms or legs broken, it would return to its old ways within a matter of months.

But, at the same time, Hamas pretended to offer a deal if Israel released prisoners who are old and sick, women and those under 18. A Hamas press release said, "We can offer a partial concession on the issue of the captured Israeli soldiers, in exchange for the release of the Israeli occupation of the Palestinian prisoners, the elderly, the sick, women and children."

The nature of this "partial concession" is not even hinted at. Maybe Israel can expect a fingernail or a 1 cm square piece of cloth from one of the uniforms of the dead.

Left completely unspoken is the fate of the two Israelis who are still presumed alive in Gaza, Hisham al-Sayed, an Israeli Arab, and Avera Avraham Mengistu, an Ethiopian Jew, both of whom are said to be mentally impaired and both of whom walked into Gaza on their own where they disappeared. They are clearly not soldiers and therefore not mentioned by Hamas, although Hamas has implied that it is holding them hostage.

Under international law, the Israeli hostages and the remains of the soldiers must be released unconditionally.

Even though Hamas is not offering anything concrete or specific for the unnamed "partial concessions," it is congratulating itself on its humanity by even pretending to make an offer. "As a humanitarian initiative in light of the coronavirus crisis, it reflects the values, ethics and principles of this movement that values man, his life, his freedom, his dignity to everything, and the flexibility of Hamas in dealing with this situation," the press release said.

Yes, at the same time they are threatening a new Holocaust against Jews, they are telling the world how moral they are. You could not make this up.

(full article online)

Of course Israel is to blame™️. That’s the mantra of an insensately angry and incompetent “peoples” who have spent decades making themselves the forever, aggrieved victims they choose to be.

The Hamas movement said on Friday that Israel alone bares the responsibility for the repercussions of coronavirus outbreak in Gaza due to the blockade and restrictions imposed.

RE: Who Are The Palestinians? Part 2
⁜→ Hollie, et al,
Of course Israel is to blame™️. That’s the mantra of an insensately angry and incompetent “peoples” who have spent decades making themselves the forever, aggrieved victims they choose to be.
(INTERESTING)

I read the Anadolu Agency article, and I too am amazed.

My question would be, given that Israel is not held in such high regard by the Islamic Resistance Movement (HAMAS), how is it Israel's fault that the humanitarian needs of Gaza. The blockade, which was not put in place until 2007, two years since the Israel Unilateral Withdrawal. It was necessary, as a practical step to prevent the illicit transfer, destabilizing accumulation and misuse of small arms and light weapons by HAMAS. It is NOT a systematic crime against the Gazan Palestinians as the terrorist supporter Hazim Qasim said. It meets the intent and purpose of:

The separation between Israeli sovereign territory and the Jihadist Government of Gaza would be the one they most recently challenged by the mass demonstrations.
index.png

Most Respectfully,
R

⁜→ Hollie, et al,
(INTERESTING)

I read the Anadolu Agency article, and I too am amazed.

My question would be, given that Israel is not held in such high regard by the Islamic Resistance Movement (HAMAS), how is it Israel's fault that the humanitarian needs of Gaza. The blockade, which was not put in place until 2007, two years since the Israel Unilateral Withdrawal. It was necessary, as a practical step to prevent the illicit transfer, destabilizing accumulation and misuse of small arms and light weapons by HAMAS. It is NOT a systematic crime against the Gazan Palestinians as the terrorist supporter Hazim Qasim said. It meets the intent and purpose of:

The separation between Israeli sovereign territory and the Jihadist Government of Gaza would be the one they most recently challenged by the mass demonstrations.
index.png

Most Respectfully,
R

I wasn’t the least bit surprised that Israel was at the end of a wagging finger of Hamas, while Egypt was not. Egypt also has a security threat to deal with and while to a lesser degree than Israel maintains travel and commerce restrictions with Gaza.

This is just another case where Hamas will refuse being held accountable for their actions and seeks to hand-wave off their inability to provide civil and administrative responsibilities of government.

I have to believe that once again, it is a mistake to that pretend that Hamas, principally an Islamic terrorist franchise, has any interest or ability to assume the role of responsible government.

Palestinian authorities insist on paying salaries to terrorists

March 27, 2020 » Today News » Hamas / Terror Financing

⁜→ Hollie, et al,

Yeah, I'm not sure if that would be, under other circumstances, a violation of International Law. But it is not an act of an entity, quasi-government or not, that supports the Rule of Law. (Whatever hardship befalls the Arab Palestinians, I won't feel sorry one bit. They are angry, corrupt and cruel with no regard for human life.)

BLUF: The Palestinian Authority commits an offense if they directly provide funds with the knowledge that they are rewarding and furthering the criminal activity where such activity encourages the commission of an offense acts of terrorism in anticipation of a reward.

(COMMENT)

It is a crying shame that donor nations to the Arab Palestinian causes facilitate and encourage terrorism. In some families, it is a form of supplemental income. It is a form of ritual sacrifice --- the offering of the life of a family member to secure a line of lifetime support through the commission of acts of intimidation in attempting to coerce the population that has the highest level of human development of any country in the region (rich or poor).

For as much as the Palestinians (West Bank, Gaza, Jerusalem) are insisting on certain demands and the eradication of the Jewish National Home and the State of Israel, the conflict is really about Power and Wealth as the hidden agenda of the Palestinians leadership (they are lining their pockets). The Arab Palestinian have devoted all their efforts to the conflict (Jihad and armed struggle being the only solution) and virtually nothing towards their infrastructure, commerce, and economy.

index.png

Most Respectfully,
R

⁜→ Hollie, et al,

Yeah, I'm not sure if that would be, under other circumstances, a violation of International Law. But it is not an act of an entity, quasi-government or not, that supports the Rule of Law. (Whatever hardship befalls the Arab Palestinians, I won't feel sorry one bit. They are angry, corrupt and cruel with no regard for human life.)

BLUF: The Palestinian Authority commits an offense if they directly provide funds with the knowledge that they are rewarding and furthering the criminal activity where such activity encourages the commission of an offense acts of terrorism in anticipation of a reward.

(COMMENT)

It is a crying shame that donor nations to the Arab Palestinian causes facilitate and encourage terrorism. In some families, it is a form of supplemental income. It is a form of ritual sacrifice --- the offering of the life of a family member to secure a line of lifetime support through the commission of acts of intimidation in attempting to coerce the population that has the highest level of human development of any country in the region (rich or poor).

For as much as the Palestinians (West Bank, Gaza, Jerusalem) are insisting on certain demands and the eradication of the Jewish National Home and the State of Israel, the conflict is really about Power and Wealth as the hidden agenda of the Palestinians leadership (they are lining their pockets). The Arab Palestinian have devoted all their efforts to the conflict (Jihad and armed struggle being the only solution) and virtually nothing towards their infrastructure, commerce, and economy.

index.png

Most Respectfully,
R
You make me laugh. Hamas, PFLP, etc. are not terrorists in Palestine. They are constitutionally protected political organizations. Acts against the occupation are not terrorism.

Palestine has a welfare system fot its people in need. They are not going to change their domestic policy to please some foreign, juvenile name callers.

⁜→ Hollie, et al,

(COMMENT)

index.png

Most Respectfully,
R
You make me laugh. Hamas, PFLP, etc. are not terrorists in Palestine. They are constitutionally protected political organizations. Acts against the occupation are not terrorism.

Palestine has a welfare system fot its people in need. They are not going to change their domestic policy to please some foreign, juvenile name callers.

Welfare system...

khaled-mashaal-hamas-leader-net-worth-s2-billion-and-in-gaza-21127045.png

Last edited:
⁜→ Hollie, et al,

(COMMENT)

index.png

Most Respectfully,
R

Islamic terrorists enact laws making themselves "constitutionally protected" islamic terrorists.

How cute.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back