Who Are The Palestinians? Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
The PA (the Abbas Mini-caliphate), seems to have some odd notion that Hamas has any regard for edicts coming down from Ramallah. I can't say I'm clear why Director of the Caliphate, his Majesty Mahmoud Abbas would presume that Hamas would seek his authorization on anything.

The measures, seen in the context of the indirect negotiations between Israel and Hamas over a long-term ceasefire.

The officials warned that Hamas was not authorized to conduct negotiations with Israel or any other party, particularly regarding the situation in the Gaza Strip.

RE: Who Are The Palestinians? Part 2
⁜→ Hollie, et al,

BLUF: This is a case of the intention of according "Palestine non-member observer State status in the United Nations, without prejudice to the acquired rights, privileges and role of the Palestine Liberation Organization in the United Nations as the representative of the Palestinian people." (See:
A/RES/67/19 Status of Palestine in the United Nations)

The PA (the Abbas Mini-caliphate), seems to have some odd notion that Hamas has any regard for edicts coming down from Ramallah. I can't say I'm clear why Director of the Caliphate, his Majesty Mahmoud Abbas would presume that Hamas would seek his authorization on anything.

The officials warned that Hamas was not authorized to conduct negotiations with Israel or any other party, particularly regarding the situation in the Gaza Strip.
(COMMENT)

Who "exhibited their Full Powers, which were found to be in good and due order" in the Arab Palestinian territories? (See: the opening sentence just before the Articles of the
Convention on Rights and Duties of States.)

The Convention on Rights and Duties of States makes the assumption that there is a "government" (yes who represents the people of Palestine) with "sovereign authority" (full powers) that is "in good and due order." Can we really say that?

The question becomes, what qualifies the entity know as Palestine, to be a government? Is there a defined territory (outlined) over which a single Arab Palestinian representative exercises "full powers"
(sovereignty)? I say that is questionable. And that the neither the Gaza or Ramallah Governments can claim.

index.png
Most Respectfully,
R

Linda Sarsour has some interesting friends who are planning an interesting get-together.

Islamist activist, sharia apologist and co-founder of the Women’s March Linda Sarsour is holding a coronavirus fundraiser to benefit the people of Gaza through Baitulmaal USA, an organization with ties to the Islamist terror group Hamas.

The Middle East Forum notes UFA’s ties to Hamas:

“UFA has never been shy about its affiliations. It advertises in the prominent Hamas daily newspaper, Felesteen, in which it mentions its support from Baitulmaal. And on UFA’s Facebook page, its officials have written: “We ask God to drive away the anguish of the heroic prisoners in the Nazi Zionist jails and to free Al-Aqsa Al-Sharif [the Noble Al-Aqsa] from the filth of the most dirty Jews.”

More hero worship from the Abbas Mini-caliphate for a murderous psychopath.

I don’t think that the downward spiral into the abyss of malformed personalities and an inability to conform to some very basic standards of social order are surprising with such an insular society.

With more sadness and sorrow, the Palestinian National Liberation Movement "Fatah" is responsible for the file of the wounded on the yard.
For those who don't know Teresa hls is a Jordanian Jordanian and her mother is Palestinian..

RE: Who Are The Palestinians? Part 2
⁜→ Hollie, et al,

BLUF: This is a case of the intention of according "Palestine non-member observer State status in the United Nations, without prejudice to the acquired rights, privileges and role of the Palestine Liberation Organization in the United Nations as the representative of the Palestinian people." (See:
A/RES/67/19 Status of Palestine in the United Nations)

(COMMENT)

Who "exhibited their Full Powers, which were found to be in good and due order" in the Arab Palestinian territories? (See: the opening sentence just before the Articles of the
Convention on Rights and Duties of States.)

The Convention on Rights and Duties of States makes the assumption that there is a "government" (yes who represents the people of Palestine) with "sovereign authority" (full powers) that is "in good and due order." Can we really say that?

The question becomes, what qualifies the entity know as Palestine, to be a government? Is there a defined territory (outlined) over which a single Arab Palestinian representative exercises "full powers"
(sovereignty)? I say that is questionable. And that the neither the Gaza or Ramallah Governments can claim.

index.png
Most Respectfully,
R

I think your question is a strikes at the heart of the matter:
“...Is there a defined territory (outlined) over which a single Arab Palestinian representative exercises "full powers" (sovereignty)?”

If we drill down on this, the answer is no.

I would be hard pressed to identify “Palestinian territories” as anything but separate and distinct enclaves with loosely defined lines of demarcation defining each enclaves control. More along the lines of street gangs controlling turf than a government exercising effective control or authority..

“Perverse priorities” and “honoring a (Islamic) Terrorist”.

You just know where this is going.

In the worst case of perverse priorities since an Iranian cleric last month called on citizens to congregate in holy sites despite the coronavirus outbreak, the Fatah rulers of the Palestinian Authority organized a mass gathering last week to honor a terrorist.

Before the elections earlier this month in Israel, Abbas’ Presidential Guards published a statement demonizing Israelis as a bloodthirsty people thriving on war that seeks the "destruction" of the Palestinians

Somethings need repeating when it's the truth and nothing but the truth because Israelis are a bloodthirsty people thriving on war that seeks the "destruction" of the Palestinians by murdering as many Palestinian children as they can.

You don't have to believe me, just Google "IDF shooting children"
:)-

Before the elections earlier this month in Israel, Abbas’ Presidential Guards published a statement demonizing Israelis as a bloodthirsty people thriving on war that seeks the "destruction" of the Palestinians

Somethings need repeating when it's the truth and nothing but the truth because Israelis are a bloodthirsty people thriving on war that seeks the "destruction" of the Palestinians by murdering as many Palestinian children as they can.

I guess useful idiots are a rarity these days...

Does it mean if I Google "Cheese Moon"
it must be true?

Just google “Pallywood”.

Parents must swell with pride at their children’s kindergarten graduation. There’s just so much to look forward to, like kidnapping Jews.

Some house cleaning being undertaken in one of the Islamic terrorist enclaves. Israeli security forces made arrests in Ramallah along with the detention of Omar Barghouti and his son.

Israeli security forces have arrested two Palestinians in the Ramallah area, including the father of a terrorist responsible for two deadly attacks against soldiers and civilians in 2018.

Thank you for proving to us all that you know nothing about Israel or Israelis.

"Bloodthirsty" ... :lol: :lol:

Islamic incitement centers for gee-had.

I have stopped going to the mosque," she said. "Why? The one main reason is the culture of incitement."

• The rocket attacks against Israel appear aimed at distracting attention from the failure of Hamas and Palestinian Islamic Jihad (PIJ) to provide their hospitals with medical equipment and medicines to curb the spread of the disease. In the past decade, the two groups have invested millions of dollars in amassing weapons and building tunnels to infiltrate Israel and kill or kidnap Jews.
  • These leaders [of Hamas and PIJ] would rather see Palestinians die of the disease than join forces with Israel -- which has doing its utmost to help the Palestinians by providing them with tests kits, protective gear and training sessions for medical professionals....
  • The good news is that a majority of Palestinians disagrees with PIJ. A public opinion poll published last week by a Palestinian center found that 68% of respondents support the medical cooperation with Israel.
  • A statement issued by Hamas on March 30 said that "the only way to liberate the land is through resistance." The only "resistance" Hamas knows is the one that includes launching rockets and missiles at Israel or carrying out suicide bombings against Israelis.
  • Palestinians in the Gaza Strip are again paying the price of failed leaders who care more about fighting Israel than saving the lives of patients and medical teams.

(full article online)

A Pal’istanian “academic” (ok, keep the laughter to a minimum), was providing a smorgasbord of Arab-Moslem conspiracy theories on a range of subjects.

As you might expect, the Great Satan™️ is bad and Hitler didn’t do anything out of the ordinary.

These are some desperately ill people.

Seif Da'na, a Palestinian-American Professor of Sociology at the University of Wisconsin-Parkside, said in a March 29, 2020 interview on Manar TV (Hizbullah – Lebanon) that more people die every year from diseases like malaria and as a result of Western economic policies than from coronavirus. Professor Da’na, who was speaking from Chicago, said there is a resemblance between COVID-19 and Adolf Hitler's actions, who he said did not not do “anything out of the ordinary” since his actions had been no different than what Europeans did in colonial times. He explained that Hitler is viewed as Satan only because he did these things in Europe, and he added that the coronavirus may have leaked from Fort Detrick, a U.S. Army installation in Maryland.

Sounds like a plan.

Hamas: Armed struggle against Israel will continue
By KHALED ABU TOAMEH
DECEMBER 8, 2018 21:19
A member of Hamas' military police walks through rubble at a site that was hit by Israeli air strikes in Gaza City on August 9, 2018 (photo credit: MAHMUD HAMS / AFP)

A member of Hamas' military police walks through rubble at a site that was hit by Israeli air strikes in Gaza City on August 9, 2018
(photo credit: MAHMUD HAMS / AFP)

As you might have guessed, the very worst examples of murderous psychopaths are regaled as heroes in the Death Cult that is the PA.

Female terrorists are female role models: A mass murderer, a bomb maker, a plane hijacker - PA message to women on International Women's Day
Nan Jacques Zilberdik and Itamar Marcus | Apr 1, 2020

On International Women’s Day, PA TV paused from its almost continuous reporting on Coronavirus, to present female terrorists as role models for Palestinian women.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back