Who Are The Palestinians? Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Who Are The Palestinians? Part 2
⁜→ P F Tinmore, et al,

I have always acknowledged these rights. They are right up front in the UN Charter.

1) The right to self determination without external interference.
Yes?
No?

2) The right to independence and sovereignty.
Yes?
No?

3) The right to territorial integrity.
Yes?
No?
(ANSWERS)

Question 1: YES
• Article 1§ 2 Chapter I UN Charter​

NOTE: The terminology "Without external Inteference" comes from Para A/RES/50/172 (Non-Binding) but implied by the Charter in "Self"-Determination.
Question 2: YES
• Article 2§1 Chapter I UN Charter for Soverenty
• Article 2§4 Chapter I UN Charter for Independence​

Question 3: YES • Article 2§4 Chapter I UN Charter​

(ELUCIDATION)

These rights are NOT exclusive to the Palestinians. They cannot take the rights at the expense of others

It is the same as my right to have one-hundred dollars. Yes, I have that right. But that does not entitle me to take one-hundred dollars from you.

Most Respectfully,
R

⁜→ P F Tinmore, et al,

I have always acknowledged these rights. They are right up front in the UN Charter.

Yes?
No?

Yes?
No?

Yes?
No?
(ANSWERS)

• Article 1§ 2 Chapter I UN Charter
NOTE: The terminology "Without external Inteference" comes from Para A/RES/50/172 (Non-Binding) but implied by the Charter in "Self"-Determination.

(ELUCIDATION)

These rights are NOT exclusive to the Palestinians. They cannot take the rights at the expense of others

It is the same as my right to have one-hundred dollars. Yes, I have that right. But that does not entitle me to take one-hundred dollars from you.

Most Respectfully,
R

The question he never answers is do the Israelis have the same rights including access to their Holy Sites. :113:

⁜→ P F Tinmore, et al,

Yes?
No?

Yes?
No?

Yes?
No?
(ANSWERS)

(ELUCIDATION)

Most Respectfully,
R

The question he never answers is do the Israelis have the same rights including access to their Holy Sites. :113:

I wonder if Tinmore believes we even HAVE holy sites there, since we're supposedly "foreigners" in that land.

(ANSWERS)

• Article 2§4 Chapter I UN Charter for Independence
Question 3: YES • Article 2§4 Chapter I UN Charter
So then, why do you side with everyone who violate those rights?

What is in it for you?

All people, including the Palestinians, have the standard list of rights. UN resolutions have specifically affirmed these rights for the Palestinians.

Do you believe that the Palestinians have these standard rights?

Yes?
No?

Yes?
No?

Yes?
No?

You see the criteria above as self-evident and "standard", but you never acknowledge the problem that #1 and #2 are incompatible with #3 when discussing emerging sovereignties.

How can Spain keep her territorial integrity when Catalonia achieves her self-determination, sovereignty and independence? Given that these two things are mutually exclusive, which has precedence? Spain's territory? or Catalonia's self-determination?

All people, including the Palestinians, have the standard list of rights. UN resolutions have specifically affirmed these rights for the Palestinians.

Do you believe that the Palestinians have these standard rights?

Yes?
No?

Yes?
No?

Yes?
No?

You see the criteria above as self-evident and "standard", but you never acknowledge the problem that #1 and #2 are incompatible with #3 when discussing emerging sovereignties.

How can Spain keep her territorial integrity when Catalonia achieves her self-determination, sovereignty and independence? Given that these two things are mutually exclusive, which has precedence? Spain's territory? or Catalonia's self-determination?

Also keeping in mind that Catalonians are far more civilized and less savage than Palestinian Arabs are.

(ANSWERS)

• Article 2§4 Chapter I UN Charter for Independence
Question 3: YES • Article 2§4 Chapter I UN Charter
So then, why do you side with everyone who violate those rights?

What is in it for you?
All Rocco does is post facts with links. You on the other hand , post lies and propaganda backed up by more lies and propaganda ....

⁜→ P F Tinmore, et al,

I call it a political illusion that changes as your viewing angle rotates. We want to See, Perceived, and Interact with a certain perspective. It is a case of what you see is different from reality.

Illusion of Impossible shapes.jpg

Although you see the shapes, you know that they cannot exist in reality. The same type of political illusion exists when looking at the Israeli-Palestinian relationship.

So then, why do you side with everyone who violates those rights?
(COMMENT)

No one has violated Arab Palestinian Rights. It is an illusion.

◈ Where do you propose to initiate self-determination?
◈ Where are you going to establish your sovereign and independent state?
◈ What territory did the Arab Palestinian actually establish the sovereign and thus requires "integrity" protection?​

How is that accomplished?

What is in it for you?
(COMMENT)

Only a few Arab Palestinians can see the damage and the outcome the Arab Palestinian leadership has created. It looks like someone took something away from them; but in reality, NOT.

maxresdefault.jpg
I look at the contributions the Israelis made and compare it to what the Arab Palestinians have accomplished.

◈ From the River to the sea: 28,166 sq km (23% of the original territory under Mandate).
◈ Jewish State allocation: ≈ 56% or 15772.96 sq km
◈ Arab State Allocation: ≈ 44% or 12393.04 sq km
∆ 3379.92 sq km or 1305 sq mi or slightly smaller than Euboea (in the Aegean Sea), the second largest Island of Greece. Its total area is 3,655 sq km. If you trimmed a little here and there, and the tide was just right, you might be able to make it fit.
Put in perspective, the size of Area A (full civil and security control by the Palestinian Authority) of the West Bank is ≈ 5,861 sq km or 2,263 sq mi.
Since 29 Sept 2000, the Arab Palestinians attribute between 9560 death and 9935 deaths. In perspective, that casualty figure is less than one-third the number of highway death in the US per year.
There is a perception here. There is a perception that the Arab League truly supports the Arab-Palestinians. And while the US is the worst country ever to cast a shadow in the Middle East, "Since 1994 until the end of year 2017, the foreign aid given to Palestine reached the amount of USD 36.5 billion."

Most Respectfully,
R

⁜→ P F Tinmore, et al,

I call it a political illusion that changes as your viewing angle rotates. We want to See, Perceived, and Interact with a certain perspective. It is a case of what you see is different from reality.

Although you see the shapes, you know that they cannot exist in reality. The same type of political illusion exists when looking at the Israeli-Palestinian relationship.

(COMMENT)

◈ What territory did the Arab Palestinian actually establish the sovereign and thus requires "integrity" protection?​

What is in it for you?
(COMMENT)

Only a few Arab Palestinians can see the damage and the outcome the Arab Palestinian leadership has created. It looks like someone took something away from them; but in reality, NOT.
I look at the contributions the Israelis made and compare it to what the Arab Palestinians have accomplished.

◈ From the River to the sea: 28,166 sq km (23% of the original territory under Mandate).
∆ 3379.92 sq km or 1305 sq mi or slightly smaller than Euboea (in the Aegean Sea), the second largest Island of Greece. Its total area is 3,655 sq km. If you trimmed a little here and there, and the tide was just right, you might be able to make it fit.
Put in perspective, the size of Area A (full civil and security control by the Palestinian Authority) of the West Bank is ≈ 5,861 sq km or 2,263 sq mi.
Since 29 Sept 2000, the Arab Palestinians attribute between 9560 death and 9935 deaths. In perspective, that casualty figure is less than one-third the number of highway death in the US per year.
There is a perception here. There is a perception that the Arab League truly supports the Arab-Palestinians. And while the US is the worst country ever to cast a shadow in the Middle East, "Since 1994 until the end of year 2017, the foreign aid given to Palestine reached the amount of USD 36.5 billion."

Most Respectfully,
R
Huh! :confused-84:

⁜→ P F Tinmore, et al,

(COMMENT)

What is in it for you?
(COMMENT)

Most Respectfully,
R

Masterful concision.

I am in awe that you can post as you do absent any sense of embarrassment.

⁜→ P F Tinmore, et al,

(COMMENT)

What is in it for you?
(COMMENT)

Most Respectfully,
R

Masterful concision.

What could be more ignorant then his postings that Hasidic Jews and Hamas believe in EXACTLY the same thing? :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

⁜→ ILOVEISRAEL, et al,

What could be more ignorant then his postings that Hasidic Jews and Hamas believe in EXACTLY the same thing? :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:[/QUOTE]
(Comedic Banter)

Well, I suppose that the HAMAS Leaders would be most easy to find in a crowd of Arab Palestinians. "Hasidim believe that their dress proclaims that they are servants of God."

Most Respectfully,
R

The Friday Hate Fest that is so often a part of Pal'istanian Arab religious services was, as usual, on display with Sheikk Yousef “you must hate the Jews” Makharzah spreadin’ the word. ’

Jerusalem Friday Sermon by Sheikh Yousef Makharzah: It Is the Religious Obligation of Muslims to Bear Animosity against the Jews; Mahmoud Abbas Is Wrong to Say Otherwise

Another tool in the defensive arsenal against islamic terrorists,

Innovative Light-Blade laser can cut down Hamas, Iranian attack drones

A laser-based defense system capable of taking out attack drones even in urban environments has been developed by Israeli experts, who hope to roll out the system for a range of security uses, including at airports.

The system was developed by Prof. Amiel Ishaaya at Ben-Gurion University of the Negev after incendiary balloons started being launched into Israel in 2018, setting fire to farmland and causing widespread damage. Realizing that no one was looking into a way to prevent the balloons from posing a threat, Ishaaya, an expert on lasers, contacted industry experts. Together, they developed the Lahav-Or, or Light Blade defense system.

There’s a good article in jpost addressing the falsehoods of the “free Pal’istan” slogan used by various Islamic hate groups. The false equivalency made between of South Africa and Islamic terrorist franchises hoping to destroy Israel should be quite clear.

The bad faith behind ‘Free Palestine’

It is no accident that the word “free” is used in relation to “Palestine.” This is a clear – and historically inaccurate – reference to the Free South Africa Movement, which fought the apartheid system of South Africa in the 1970s and 1980s. “Free Palestine” leaders consciously tie their cause to actual apartheid as it existed in late 20th century South Africa. But the analogy is faulty from the start. Ending South African apartheid meant the end of the country’s nationalist government and the ushering in of majority rule by black Africans, the indigenous population. The Arab-Israeli conflict, by contrast, pits an Arab population that never had an independent nation of its own against the only democracy in the Middle East, Israel, which just happens to be the world’s only Jewish state.

There’s a good article in jpost addressing the falsehoods of the “free Pal’istan” slogan used by various Islamic hate groups. The false equivalency made between of South Africa and Islamic terrorist franchises hoping to destroy Israel should be quite clear.

It is no accident that the word “free” is used in relation to “Palestine.” This is a clear – and historically inaccurate – reference to the Free South Africa Movement, which fought the apartheid system of South Africa in the 1970s and 1980s. “Free Palestine” leaders consciously tie their cause to actual apartheid as it existed in late 20th century South Africa. But the analogy is faulty from the start. Ending South African apartheid meant the end of the country’s nationalist government and the ushering in of majority rule by black Africans, the indigenous population. The Arab-Israeli conflict, by contrast, pits an Arab population that never had an independent nation of its own against the only democracy in the Middle East, Israel, which just happens to be the world’s only Jewish state.
The false equivalency made between of South Africa and Islamic terrorist franchises hoping to destroy Israel should be quite clear.
Nelson Mandela was called a terrorist by the apartheid state.

Must be an apartheid state thing.:lame2:

The false equivalency made between of South Africa and Islamic terrorist franchises hoping to destroy Israel should be quite clear.
Nelson Mandela was called a terrorist by the apartheid state.

Must be an apartheid state thing.:lame2:

You ducked addressing my post.

The politico-religious ideology that Mo' (swat) created was a reflection of 7th century Arab culture which was, and still is, a ruthless, patriarchal, male dominated and controlled society

Patriarchy in Palestine

In late November, a 16-year-old girl called Yara Ayoub from the Galilee village of al-Jish went missing. A few days later, her mutilated body was found in a dumpster. Two suspects - a 28-year-old man and his father - were arrested on murder charges.

Thousands of Palestinians from the girl's village and the surrounding areas attended her funeral. The outpouring of grief was palpable and people marched in the funeral procession wearing stickers reading "Yara in our hearts".

Since news of the murder spread, many Palestinians across historical Palestine have been consumed by discussions on social media about violence against women and the harm inflicted by patriarchy. There have been demonstrations in Nazareth, Sakhneen, Haifa and Jaffa, all calling for an end to violence against women.

For the Columbia University professor, Palestinians are the Native Americans of the Middle East. He imagines “parallels” between “the resistance of Native Americans to their dispossession and that of the Palestinians.” But his futile search for parallels exposes the spurious nature of his claim.

(full article online)

Rashid Khalidi’s war on Israel

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back