Who Are The Palestinians? Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Who Are The Palestinians? Part 2
⁜→ P F Tinmore, et al,

I should have known!

The key is that after 15 May, the legal entity had two shapes to it. That which was initially Israel, and that which was declined Arabs and became Article 77 Trustee Territory.
Links?
(COMMENT)

◈ After the 15th May, 1948, Palestine will continue to be a legal entity = A/AC.21/UK/42 25 February 1948
→ legal meaning of the “Termination of the Mandate”
→ it will still not be a sovereign state
→ it will not be immediately self-governing
→ authority responsible for its administration will, however, have changed.
Article 77 Chapter XII: International Trusteeship System UN Charter
1. The trusteeship system shall apply to such territories in the following categories as may be placed there under by means of trusteeship agreements:
Chapter XII
a. territories now held under mandate;
T/P.V.33,T/PV.33 1 December 1947 “I have the honour to draw your attention to the Resolution adopted by the General Assembly on 29 November 1947 concerning the future government of Palestine, in which it is requested that ‘the Trusteeship Council be informed of the responsibilities envisaged for it in this plan.’ "The motion was carried by nine votes to one."
PAL/169 17 May 1948 In fact the resolution of last November 29 has been implemented."
→ Self-Determination • S/747 16 May 1948 • National Council for the Jewish State - "adopts resolution for the establishment of independent Jewish State"
₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪​
05/17/1948 S/747 Palestine question - Cablegram from Israel to the SecGen/Corr. 1948/05/17 •
ecblank.gif

05/17/1948 PAL/169 Palestine question - Palestine Commission adjourns sine die •​
If (IF anyone sees that) I forgot something, or - there is something you don't understand, please please let me know. I tried not to do a long explanation. Pretty much "Link" and "Title/Purpose."

Most Respectfully,
R
The key is that after 15 May, the legal entity had two shapes to it. That which was initially Israel, and that which was declined Arabs and became Article 77 Trustee Territory.
Links?
You are ducking my post.

You again embarrassed yourself on a public message board.

⁜→ P F Tinmore, et al,

I should have known!

Links?
(COMMENT)

◈ After the 15th May, 1948, Palestine will continue to be a legal entity = A/AC.21/UK/42 25 February 1948
1. The trusteeship system shall apply to such territories in the following categories as may be placed there under by means of trusteeship agreements:
Chapter XII
T/P.V.33,T/PV.33 1 December 1947 “I have the honour to draw your attention to the Resolution adopted by the General Assembly on 29 November 1947 concerning the future government of Palestine, in which it is requested that ‘the Trusteeship Council be informed of the responsibilities envisaged for it in this plan.’ "The motion was carried by nine votes to one."
PAL/169 17 May 1948 In fact the resolution of last November 29 has been implemented."
→ Self-Determination • S/747 16 May 1948 • National Council for the Jewish State - "adopts resolution for the establishment of independent Jewish State"
05/17/1948 S/747 Palestine question - Cablegram from Israel to the SecGen/Corr. 1948/05/17 •
ecblank.gif

05/17/1948 PAL/169 Palestine question - Palestine Commission adjourns sine die •​
If (IF anyone sees that) I forgot something, or - there is something you don't understand, please please let me know. I tried not to do a long explanation. Pretty much "Link" and "Title/Purpose."

Most Respectfully,
R
Links?
You are ducking my post.
The blue writing are links.

Also, YOU are the one who has been ducking my posts.
OK, but what part of all that addresses my post? Most, if not all of that, is irrelevant.

⁜→ P F Tinmore, et al,

All of it is relevant...

OK, but what part of all that addresses my post? Most, if not all of that, is irrelevant.
(COMMENT)

It is all right there in short form, with links.

You are just pretending something is not there, or that I did not answer some aspect of the question.

Most Respectfully,
R

⁜→ et al,

This press release is dated May 16, 1948. Israel declared independence two days prior to that, on May 14, 1948. Therefore the territory that the Arab armies invaded was no longer Palestine, but Israel.
(COMMENT)

IF the Arab League Forces crossed into the Legal Entity (outside their sovereignty, THEN they committed an Act of Aggression - for which there is NO Justification.

Most Respectfully,
R
They entered Palestine to defend the Palestinians.

So where is the aggression?

⁜→ P F Tinmore, et al,

I should have known!

Links?
(COMMENT)

Chapter XII
ecblank.gif

Most Respectfully,
R
Links?
You are ducking my post.

The question implied was how did Israel declare independence inside Palestine?

Link saying that is legal?

Prisons?
by Bassam Tawil
March 2, 2020 at 5:00 am

• The families' calls for launching investigations into the death of their sons while in Hamas detention have been ignored not only by Hamas, but also by the international community, human rights organizations and media.

• Al-Sa'afeen's mother emphasized that the Israelis treat Palestinians much better than Hamas does. "When the Jews arrest someone, they contact his family to say they are holding him... But Hamas refused to provide us with any information about the detention of my son or his health condition.... We told [Hamas] that he's sick and needs medicine, but they refused to give him any treatment. Until today, we don't know why my son was arrested."

• When Palestinians die in Palestinian prisons, the murders are presumably regarded as the handiwork of supposedly savage Arabs, who are -- with racist contempt -- held to a lower standard of conduct than Westerners, and therefore regarded as unworthy of human rights, accountable governance, due process or equal justice under the law.

• They are evidently considered "just" Palestinian families complaining about brutal torture in Palestinian prisons -- so international human rights organizations do not even notice them.
Why Are Palestinians Dying in Hamas Prisons?

⁜→ P F Tinmore, et al,

I should have known!

(COMMENT)

Chapter XII
ecblank.gif

Most Respectfully,
R
Links?
You are ducking my post.

Are you serious?

The Declaration of the Establishment of the State of Israel
On the 29th November, 1947, the United Nations General Assembly passed a resolution calling for the establishment of a Jewish State in Eretz-Israel; the General Assembly required the inhabitants of Eretz-Israel to take such steps as were necessary on their part for the implementation of that resolution.

⁜→ P F Tinmore, et al,

I should have known!

(COMMENT)

Chapter XII
ecblank.gif

Most Respectfully,
R
Links?
You are ducking my post.

Aside from all the previous links?

⁜→ P F Tinmore, et al,

I should have known!

Links?
(COMMENT)

Chapter XII
ecblank.gif

Most Respectfully,
R
Links?
You are ducking my post.

Link?

I suppose the answer is: “because they can”

Why Are Palestinians Dying in Hamas Prisons?

4367.jpg

When Palestinians are brutally tortured and die of dubious causes in Hamas prisons, the murders are ignored not only by Hamas, but also by the international community, human rights organizations and media. Pictured: A jailed Palestinian in Gaza City on November 7, 2018. (Photo by Thomas Coex/AFP via Getty Images)

⁜→ P F Tinmore, et al,

I should have known!

(COMMENT)

Chapter XII
ecblank.gif

Most Respectfully,
R
Links?
You are ducking my post.

That is like asking if it was legal for the United States to declare independence inside North America?

⁜→ P F Tinmore, et al,

I should have known!

(COMMENT)

Chapter XII
ecblank.gif

Most Respectfully,
R
Links?
You are ducking my post.

That is like asking if it was legal for the United States to declare independence inside North America?
There was no international law back then. Conquest was not illegal.

It is now.

Links?
You are ducking my post.

It is now.
With all due respect, ForeverYoung436 comparison does not fit the case of Israel.
Because it the opposite of illegal conquest, then and now.

International law vested all sovereignty in Palestine/Eretz Israel with the Jewish nation,
for the RE-CONSTITUTION of their homeland as "the trust of civilizations" -
land returned to its nation.

Last edited:
⁜→ et al,

The Arab League only used "defend the Palestinians" as an excuse. Egypt took the Gaza Strip and stayed for 20 years, and the Jordanians kept the West Bank (even annexed it) for 20 years.

They entered Palestine to defend the Palestinians.

So where is the aggression?
RoccoR said:
IF the Arab League Forces crossed into the Legal Entity (outside their sovereignty, THEN they committed an Act of Aggression - for which there is NO Justification. (Article 5§1)
(COMMENT)

To "defend the Palestinians" was just an attempt at an excuse to take territory by force.

One more time:
No territorial acquisition or special advantage resulting from aggression is or shall be recognized as lawful. (Article 5§3)

Most Respectfully,
R

It is now.
With all due respect, ForeverYoung436 comparison does not fit the case of Israel.
Because it the opposite from illegal conquest, bot by standards back then and now.

International law vested all sovereignty in Palestine/Eretz Israel with the Jewish nation,
for the RE-CONSTITUTION of their homeland as "the trust of civilizations",
land returned to its nation.
Link (Not just a RoccoR data dump hoping that there is something relevant in there.)

⁜→ P F Tinmore, et al,

I should have known!

Links?
(COMMENT)

Chapter XII
ecblank.gif

Most Respectfully,
R
Links?
You are ducking my post.

You again embarrassed yourself on a public message board.
⁜→ P F Tinmore, et al,

I should have known!

(COMMENT)

Chapter XII
ecblank.gif

Most Respectfully,
R
Links?
You are ducking my post.

Are you serious?

On the 29th November, 1947, the United Nations General Assembly passed a resolution calling for the establishment of a Jewish State in Eretz-Israel; the General Assembly required the inhabitants of Eretz-Israel to take such steps as were necessary on their part for the implementation of that resolution.

i think he is

⁜→ P F Tinmore, et al,

Yes, hummm. So Israel, on invitation by the Allied Powers having the Title and Rights to the territory, did not violate Arab Palestinian Right and did not commit and act of aggression.

The creation of the State of Israel was not a violation of the UN Charter, where as the Aarab League intervention was an act of aggression under Article 2§4 of the UN Charter

It is now.
(COMMENT)

So, in 1948, the only instrument violated by the Arab League was the UN Charter (an international agreement concluded between States). We will disregard Customary Law all together.

Most Respectfully,
R

⁜→ et al,

He is just avoiding the answer, as if hiding his head will make it less applicable.

Link (Not just a RoccoR data dump hoping that there is something relevant in there.)
(COMMENT)

He calls it a "data dump" because it answers the question.

Most Respectfully,
R

Yes, hummm. So Israel, on invitation by the Allied Powers having the Title and Rights to the territory, did not violate Arab Palestinian Right and did not commit and act of aggression.
There is that external interference that you love so much.
The title and rights were transferred to the new states. No foreign intervention was mentioned.

⁜→ et al,

He is just avoiding the answer, as if hiding his head will make it less applicable.

(COMMENT)

He calls it a "data dump" because it answers the question.

Most Respectfully,
R
For example:

You constantly post about the violation of international borders.

You never mention that Israel has no borders to violate and that it is Israel that has violated Palestine's international borders.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back