Who Are The Palestinians " III "

Israel blocks all of that in the name of security.

What does trade and tourism have to do with security?

Israel is full of shit.
Pallyland is full of Islamic terrorists.

Security is an element that fosters trade and tourism. I'm guessing the prayer leaders at your madrassah weren't real strong on civics, economics, sociology, etc.

"It’s hard to be gay because I don’t feel free in Gaza," he explained.

"There are many people gay in the Gaza Strip, and they are in Hamas also. If you are gay, you should be hiding. It’s so hard. I was so scared. Scared from everything you know? Scared of getting hit, of getting kidnapped. I was so afraid. I was afraid Hamas would find out I was gay."

When Abdul was 17, Hamas caught him having sex with his boyfriend, imprisoning him for three days.

"They put me in a tiny room that was two-by-two meters. They wouldn’t let me sleep or go to the bathroom inside. There was no food. They would torture me so badly," he told i24NEWS.

"Sometimes, they would tie my feet up and beat them with a stick. After that, every few years, they would arrest me and torture me in the same way."

Over the course of five years, Abdul says Hamas would kidnap him off of the streets, torture him, and then rerelease him. Finally, at 22, they let him go for the last time.

He was forced to take an oath on the Quran that he wouldn't "be gay again."

For two years, Abdul lived on the streets until he managed to scrape together enough money to escape into Egypt and then make his way to Turkey.

Even though Abdul now lives thousands of miles away from Gaza, today, he lives in constant fear that somebody will identify him and he’ll be sent back into the clutches of Hamas.

“I hope to be a DJ and play music around the world," he noted.

"I’m enjoying my life in Turkey, and I’m happy. I am trying to learn the Turkish language. I’m working at a restaurant. I’m just living a normal life. I can do what I want. There's no more hiding.”

(full article online)

Pallyland is full of Islamic terrorists.

Security is an element that fosters trade and tourism. I'm guessing the prayer leaders at your madrassah weren't real strong on civics, economics, sociology, etc.
HUH, you don't make any sense.

It's to be expected that the Islamic terrorist enclaves would involve families in the gee-had. The cradle to grave indoctrination that pits the religious ideology of islamic fascism vs. the Jewish people has a 1,400 year old history

Fathers of Jenin, Nablus terrorists hold senior jobs in PA security forces
By KHALED ABU TOAMEH Published: AUGUST 10, 2022 14:23
Updated: AUGUST 10, 2022 21:45

In the past, there have been a number of instances in which the family members of senior PA security officials were involved in anti-Israel attacks.

The father of Ibrahim al-Nabulsi, the gunman killed by the IDF in the Old City of Nablus on Tuesday morning, is a senior officer with the Palestinian Authority’s Preventive Security Service

Al Resala's headline is, "Palestinians enjoying their time on the seashore of Gaza City after life returned to normal and the Israeli aggression stopped."

Nearly all of Gaza was untouched by Israeli weapons, and the Gazans know it, even though the Israel haters (in Western and Arab media) try to pretend that there was massive devastation and permanent psychological damage.

I had seen lots of photos of horses on Gaza beaches, but never a camel before now.

There will be greater hope for peace and a Gaza Riviera when anti-Israel members of Congress, such as Rashida Tlaib, Ilhan Omar and their allies, start becoming pro-Palestinian and hold the corrupt Palestinian leadership accountable.

Liberals are stupid, don't hold your breath.

That wasn't the question. :290968001256257790-final:
Hamas and others in Gaza want to kill Jews.
Israel is a country.
All countries have security as to who and what comes and goes.

Hamas and the PA have their own security as to what they allow people to see, hear and have.

Cry some more.

Yousuf stated that because Gaza is currently weak and besieged, the Palestinian resistance should recognize its diplomatic failures in the Arab and international arena and consider the option of a hudna instead of the recurring ceasefires after conflicts in which Israel always has the upper hand.

Such a hudna, he wrote, would give the Palestinians a chance to catch their breath, and at the same time allow the resistance to reexamine its military and diplomatic options and come up with a policy that is acceptable to the general Palestinian public. He also suggested that the one-state option be examined, which he said could give the moral high ground to the Palestinian people's struggle and gain Western support for their cause.

Defining the recent Palestinian Islamic Jihad (PIJ)-Israel conflict as a political stratagem hatched by Israeli Prime Minister Yair Lapid and Defense Minister Benny Ganz as part of their election campaign, he said that the PIJ had been dragged into a battle in which Israel set the rules of the clash and inflicted a decisive blow on the PIJ.

Below are excerpts from Yousuf's article.

(full article online)

Forum List

Back