Who are the Israelis?

Golda Meir: The Girl from Milwaukee who Became Prime Minister | Great Jewish Heroes | Unpacked

Best known for being Israel’s first (and only to date) female prime minister, Golda Meir, started life in Kiev before moving with her family to Milwaukee in 1906. After a quick stint in Denver, she immigrated to Israel in 1921.

One of only two women who signed Israel’s Declaration of Independence, Meir served as a labor minister and as foreign minister, and in 1969 became prime minister.

Though some of her five years as prime minister were controversial, her commitment to helping the Jewish people and the State of Israel remain her legacy, earning her a spot as an integral part of Israeli history.

IDF Warriors Series: Episode 4 – Not Just Guns

A couple of months into their training, our guys are now real soldiers. They’ve already gotten used to the drills, they’ve learned how to get into formation, they even trained against a chemical attack. But being a soldier is not all action. Kitchen duty anyone?

IDF Warriors Series: Episode 5 – Any Car is Exposed to Anti-Tank Fire or Snipers

What does it take to become a combat soldier in the Israeli army? How does it change you? Join four Israeli soldiers on their long quest to be all they can be. Previously: Episodes 1, 2, 3 and 4.

We encounter the soldiers in the midst of a military operation near Gaza. Eviatar and Ran are busy securing routes and defending towns while rockets and mortars whizz by over their heads; Yosef undergoes training as a Namer APC machine gunner, while Roi, “Benda”, is back home, where he has to deal both with the threat of rockets and a troublesome shoulder dislocation that casts doubt over his continued combat duty service.

India and Israel | Relations and economic future

"Like Israel..." - India builds alternative alliance, and the biggest military reform in decades | What is Agnipath?

Last edited:
Youval Dayan - Ashdodit B'Elitah

"...What's inside gets clarified with the years
Another one retuned in Tshuvah
Because of the success..."

Last edited:
Memorial Day - How do You commemorate a hero soldier whose identity remains a secret? | Interview with Sylvia and Shumel Morano

G-d's Name appears in Hebrew on the Temple Mount
Moment of Wisdom | The Temple series chapter 4 - Menorah

Did You ever look at the 10 Agorot coin? Though what was so special in the Menorah,
that it was chosen to be depicted on our coins, 2000 years ago and even today?

Continuing the journey towards the Temple.

Temple Mount News with Rabbi Shmuel Morano

Q2A - Gam Ki Elech

Even if I go through the
Valley of the shadow of death
I don't fear evil for You are with me

Only good and kindness shall chase me all my life
And I have returned to dwell in the House of my Lord

- Psalm 23, King David A"H​

Avraham Tal - Kah 'Od Neshimah

Take another breath towards the coming time
Everything is also changing, also revealing

Let all that has to come
And everything that has to go
For whom it's no good, good day
Let Yourself simply breathe and then
Get Your head out of the window,
Say thank You for what comes

Israel's major export is death and oppression.

Y'all must be proud.

I hope one day you find better ways to seek relevance in your life,
than stoning your women, and calling Arab supporters of Israel by the N-word.

Elu_AxTW0AAZi7M

RE: The NEWER Official Discussion Thread for the creation of Israel, the UN and the British Mandate
SUBTOPIC: Similarities developed over differences
⁜→ P F Tinmore, rylah, et al,

(PREFACE of the KNOWN)
Israel’s Top 10 Exports
  • Electrical machinery, equipment: US$8.2 billion (16.4% of total exports)
  • Gems, precious metals: $6 billion (12%)
  • Optical, technical, medical apparatus: $5.7 billion (11.5%)
  • Machinery including computers: $4.4 billion (8.8%)
  • Organic chemicals: $4.1 billion (8.3%)
  • Plastics, plastic articles: $2.7 billion (5.5%)
  • Other chemical goods: $2.5 billion (5.1%)
Israel's major export is death and oppression.

Y'all must be proud.
(COMMENT)

I can only wonder why you often make these incredible claims, yet not check your facts. Weapons do not even make the TOP TEN.

1611604183365.png

Most Respectfully,
R

Forum List

Back