Who are the Israelis?

9672509299092622784yes2130.jpg

The Inconvenient Zionism of Hanukkah

Antizionist Jews have a problem. Judaism is very Zionist. This problem becomes most apparent on Hanukkah, when many of them attempt to use the holiday as a vehicle for a “Post-Diaspora” revolution of Jewish identity. The struggle between this revolutionary movement and Zionism bears a striking resemblance to the Hanukkah story. Like the Hellenists before them, the revolutionaries seek to recreate the Jewish people, strip them of agency, and make them submit to idols.
However, Zionists stand in opposition, the successors to the Maccabees.

PHOTO-2020-12-09-10-41-24-640x400.jpg

Israeli Cultural Revolution - Normal Prophecy | Human Virtue

Here we talk about true human virtue.

There bears the question, whether the prophecy is a bonus or is it normal?
It's usually said among simple people, that a human is a wise creature, sometimes there are people who get the virtue of a bonus - they're prophets. But that it's not needed, the main thing is to be wise and righteous.

However, in Torah You see it's not thus. That when the Holy Be Blessed created Adam, spoke to him. If so prophecy is in human nature. This is the original level, and the absence of prophecy is the corrupt state.

Since there have already passed on us two thousand years, without prophecy, it means our world is corrupt very much. It is a scandal that there is no prophecy, how come? For the reason that it's allegedly unfair - to take someone, throw him into the world and tell him to get along on his own, I don't talk to You. Wait a moment, what am I to do here at all? Tel me anything? Has to be that will inform him, who threw him here, what He wants here.

Say, alright He did it once, gave Torah, as well we have enough information, already almost getting along.
Not sure, not sure we get along so well.

However, even if there's clear instruction, everything is written, but some dialogue, anything face to face... What is this that You shut me the windows? Not pretty, the feeling is terrible for the human. For a human is a personality, he is not only an entity, and since he's a personality he wants to stand before a personality, someone who talks to him.

Therefore it's possible to say, the absence of prophecy is abnormal, and say even more than that - the speech is the foundation of the moral structure of the soul, if there's no speech there's no morality, and the relationship between the Creator and the created is a moral standing, therefore there must be prophecy. Meaning, speech.

Here's to explain more what is prophecy.
The first rule to know what is prophecy, this is how Rabbi Ashkenazi used to explain it, the first principle is to know there's no such thing today. Meaning if You don't notice the absence of prophecy, You don't know what it is. Because You'll start comparing it to sorts of inspiration, religious experience, emotion, and philosophy, but it's not that. Prophecy is neither emotion, philosophy, or religious experience, nor mystics, then what is it? Prophecy is God's speech to the human - the fact that God speaks to the human.

It's not connected at all to what according to foreign tounges, is explained, as revealing of future, because according to this, the meteorological service is a prophet, a false prophet nonetheless but a prophet. And thus required to understand that sometimes God wants to tell humanity what is going to be in the future, alright, and this is what He is talking about. Sometimes wants to speak to him, tell him how are you? "And HaShem appeared before him in Aloney Mamre" - what do our sages say about this - 'came to visit the ill'. Didn't come to tell him anything, 'came to visit the ill'.

Student: The content of the speech is the visit? Sort of speech?
Yea, a sort of speech, but the speech doesn't have to be in words.
For example, sometimes I'm silent and You understand what I want, correct? Meaning the speech is not always through words, rather there's a delivery of intent and will from the One to another.

Student: can You give an example of the essence of intent and will?
There can be a message of friendship, how Rambam says, there can be a prophecy for the purpose of widening the consciousness of the prophet. And that's enough, no need for more than that.

The idea that we got used to, from the TaNaCh, to prophets being sent over, You should know it was an innovation. According to Rambam the first in history who was a sent over prophet - was Mosheh, before there was no such thing.

Student: Avraham?
Avraham, HaShem spoke to him, spoke to-him, didn't send him to anyone, didn't send Avraham to tell anyone anything. Therefore when for the first time Mosheh told Pharaoh, that HaShem told me to tell you to do, Pharaoh says he's never heard such a thing. "Who is HaShem that I shall obey by His voice?". As to say - this is a very serious question. You want me to listen, obey the voice, but I don't know Him. Would He talk to me directly, alright, but He didn't, "who is HaShem that I obey by His voice? I didn't know HaShem and won't send over Israel" - Pharaoh's is totally rational. Usually, the Pharaoh is seen as a sort of wicked caricature, he was indeed wicked, but as a sort of stubborn, which is not, he wants clarification.

So the question - what is prophecy.
One of the things that testify to prophecy as a historic fact, is the fact that it interrupted, something that stops, a sign that it used to be. As the proof that the small prince existed, is that he wanted a sheep, whoever wants a sheep, means he exists - but if we get into it it's really true.

The stopping of prophecy caused in its footsteps, a significant spiritual crisis in the entire humanity. The feeling that the human stands in a world emptied of the Godly spread all over the entire culture. In Greece especially, and Persia and India and China and the nation of Israel. Them main centers of culture.

You see that the Greeks suddenly feel that they're in a new world, that they need to fill with content. Suddenly there start religions in the world. The religion of Zarathustra in Persia, of Budha in India, of Lau Tze and Confucious, if You can call that religion in China. Suddenly the world starts a reset, starting anew. If You need to start over, sign that something happened. At the same time in Israel, there starts the project of the great Knesset.

Student: Are You saying that before that everyone believed in the prophecy of Israel?
No, before that all the world was in touch with the Godly and received the Godly light, whether in the purified form in Israel, or in a fragmented form through idol worship.

Student: Even when they served a foreign service (idols)?
Of course, what is a foreign service, it is a service of HaShem, in a foreign form, but it's a service of HaShem. How does the prophet say: "From the rising of the sun till its setting, My Name is great among the nations, and in every place burnt and offered for My Name and a pure offering, for great is My Name among the nations, said HaShem the Lord of Hosts".

Amazing, "great is My Name among the nations", but it's an idol-worshipping world entirely, "from the rising of the sun till its setting", but God says they serve Me, they don't know they serve Me, but they serve Me.

Meaning the Godly presence was well felt, giving birth to its stories; The mythology, was a specific form of inner certainty, there was no alternative, aside from prophets of Israel, who were considered totally insane saying there shouldn't be idol service, what happened to them - the entire world knows there are gods. Why does the world know? Because this was the reality, the world felt it.

Student: This is why there's the similarity?
Yes, this is also why there's a stylistic similarity between the prophets of Israel and those who worshipped idols.

Student: Like what?
For example in the academy they love this, the Gilgamesh stories and the flood story, there's the twenty-ninth song in Psalms which is similar to a Cana'anite song to Ba'al and etc. They do Zimmes from these in the university, but it's much logical, speaking the language of the era.

That's why in the period of prophecy, there wasn't a single atheist in the world, because the atheist was crazy, how can You say there is no God when we meet Him. Meaning the interruption of prophecy - caused a deep identity crisis around the 5th century BC.

Such a transition testifies to the existence of prophecy in ancient days.

Last edited:
Linet - Shemesh

Years that I haven't cried
Years that without a reason
I find myself yearning
Seeking for Tshuvah

See me give me a hand
I am one who is ready to change
Come light my days with a light kept
Hidden for almost a million generations

And then I'll be like a sun to the world
I will be as a bird wandering the space
You, You, You will be my King for eternity
Thanking You for the path sworn to me

And now that there's a little light in the room
And now that there is You
I suddenly cry and pray

'Eylay Elmakias -'Etz Yarok MiPlastic (Green Tree of Plastic)

And You've bought me a green tree made of plastic
You were sure everything is breaking up
And You've bought me a blade
Sharp till pain for You were sure
That flowers I hate

Then You stopped singing the homeland songs
Tore all the beautiful clothes for the time of splendor
You were missing and now again returning
No, it's not for me, sure it's not me

And You've written me a song as You write
You are naked and abandoned and weak and
You have written words because for years
You haven't said what You have been thinking
About Yourself and me, and what are You without me?

Divisions in Religious Zionism & the Battle over Israel’s Jewish Identity (November 22, 2021)​

Yea, ideally Arabs and Jews should be able to build in coordination everywhere.
Anyway, this one is another of those '1000 and 1 Arabian night' fairytales,

'Yatta' in Arabic literally means nowhere...

Last edited:

Divisions in Religious Zionism & the Battle over Israel’s Jewish Identity (November 22, 2021)​

What did you get from this video?

For me, it's quite fascinating to see anti-Zionists assuming a variety of views,
especially the most contradicting - as a weakness. And yet not able to agree
on a single difference expressed within the society to be its weakness.

Last edited:
Hill of the girls - the story of Ma'oz Esther

"And in the merit of righteous women (the generation) will be redeemed,
as said in Psalms:
"He remembered His kindness and His faith to the house of Israel"

- Yalkut M'am Lo'ez

In memory of Esther Galyah 'Attiyah HY"D,
this is the story of Ma'oz Esther.

translation included:

Hill of the girls Hannucah update - The wedding
preparations of Orah Odayah and Yerushalayim

Last edited: