Who are the Israelis?

A simple request and all I got was a couple pages of dancing.

Dancing which showed the agreements included many mentions of Israel as well
as Israelis. Not to mention they were signed on behalf of the goverment of Israel
by Israeli citizens.
OK, but the 1948 war was irrelevant to Palestine. Palestine was not a party to that war.

Because Palestine wasn't a nation in 1948. Still isn't.
Israel was a nation in 1948. Still is.
Unsubstantiated Israeli BS talking points.

The nation of Israel signed agreements with surrounding nations. As shown.

The non-nation of palestine couldn't sign any agreements because it isn't a nation.

as Israelis. Not to mention they were signed on behalf of the goverment of Israel
by Israeli citizens.
OK, but the 1948 war was irrelevant to Palestine. Palestine was not a party to that war.

Refuting your baloney causes you pain.

It might be angina.
Israeli BS talking points don't refute anything.

Don't say it if you can't prove it.

by Israeli citizens.

It might be angina.

Armistice agreements signed by Israel are BS talking points? LOL!
They do refute your moronic claim that Israel was not mentioned in them.

"Don't say it if you can't prove it", said Tinmore, ironically.

Last edited:

by Israeli citizens.

It might be angina.

I’ll take this to mean you’re done with the silly “country of Pal’istan, Israelis never signed treaties / agreements” conspiracy theories until next time?

For years I thought alez jones was a patriot fighing for the american people.I did not want to believe it that he was part of the controlled opposition .It did not make any sense because he even came out and admitted Israel had a role in 9/11 and even told the truth that Israel and the vatican are immune from prosecution so you figured he would never be in the pockets of Israel if he was saing that. well I was wrong. the reason he came out and said that is he has approval from them as to make it look like he is really against Israel when he is not. this video proves beyond a doubt he is FOR Israel and a shill for them.

Alex Jones: The Art of the Shill my friend that told me about him a long time ago who i did not believe,i owe him an apology.he saw through him. he was right when he told me,not to stop listening to him because of this,that i can still gleen from him,just do not trust him and believe he is on your side,he is only on Israels side as this video exposes.

this is the REAL alex jones.

Sixty Israeli teenagers published an open letter addressed to top Israeli officials on Tuesday morning, in which they declared their refusal to serve in the army in protest of its policies of occupation and apartheid.

The so-called “Shministim Letter” (an initiative with the Hebrew nickname given to high school seniors) decries Israel’s military control of Palestinians in the occupied territories, referring to the regime in the West Bank, Gaza Strip, and East Jerusalem as an “apartheid” system entailing “two different systems of law; one for for Palestinians and another for Jews.”

Tinmore must be a comedian. He of all people who posts here accuses other of not backing up their claims and ducking. Yes folks, PT Tinmore , who never backs up anything he says, makes false claims, ducks everything accuses other posters of just that.
Talk about hypocrisy !!!

Forum List

Back