Who are the Israelis?

Latest extrajudicial execution confirms ironclad Israeli support for murder of Palestinians​

The security barrier along the Israel-Gaza border has been completed, the Defense Ministry announced Tuesday.
The 65 km long barrier includes an underground component with sensors, an above-ground fence, a naval barrier, radar systems and command and control rooms to prevent infiltrations from the Gaza strip into Israeli territory.

India & Israel - Technology, Friendship & Shared Values | Pratik Thakker | Israel Unfiltered

Israel's Tech Ambassador to India, Pratik Thakker, joins Yoel Israel and Israel Unfiltered to discuss Israel-India relations. The two men went into technology, foreign policy, similar challenges, cultural overlaps, democracy, and how in the future Israel and India will continue to get much closer, in government, business, and civilians.

Hanan Ben Ari - Aluf Ha'Olam (World Champion) | Teacher's Union Hannucah Concert

I am a world champion
In falling and standing up big
You shall see as a phoenix I burn
But choose each day to continue living

I am a world champion
In wanting, to at least try
You shall see how eventually
After the defeats, victory is much sweeter -
I am a world champion

Shai Tsabari - Machur L'Ahavah (Addicted To Love)

Say addicted to love, addicted to love,
When, when do You find Your addicted

Say addicted to love, addicted to love,
On top of mountains, I have climbed
In the caves, I have looked
And flowers I have picked
Her I haven't found

Many seas have I crossed, and rivers cried, drank a cup of poison
And oy me what have I done, ay yay yay yay...

Say addicted to love, addicted, addicted to love
When, when do You come and set the date?

Enough have I cried a sea,
The heart of the world is already broken
For without her I live, live, and don't exist...

Indigenous Cooperation - Shabat Piyut in Hebrew Aramaic on Radio 3

The wonderful piyut of Shabat night by two amazing artists, Liat Yitzhaki from Jerusalem and Madlen Ishoeva from Moscow, is broadcast now on various music networks, here premiered on channel 3,
with Omar Ben Rubi.

Last edited:

Knesset Education Committee in Historic Statement:

Israeli Schoolchildren Must Visit Temple Mount

Responding to aggressive lobbying by the Beyadenu movement (Dani Dayan’s Daughter Sings Hatikvah Quietly on Temple Mount), the Knesset Education Committee on Tuesday debated the place of the Temple Mount in the country’s education system.

Coalition and opposition MKs alike agreed that the Israeli education system is failing to convey information about the Temple Mount to students.

Committee Chairwoman MK Sharren Haskel (New Hope) said that the education system does not mention the existence of the Temple Mount in a national and religious context, despite being one of the most important places for the Jewish People. She added: “This is not a political issue and therefore support should be given to teaching about the importance of the Temple Mount among Israeli students.”

MK Emily Moati (Labor) also said the Temple Mount is not a matter of right and left.
We must teach our national history, and it includes the Temple Mount.

Read more -

Forum List

Back