Who are the Israelis?

The New York Times considers itself the world’s leading newspaper, boasts about its foreign bureaus in far flung corners of the globe, and spares no expense to cover the important stories no matter where they occur. With foreign reporting the underlying facts and background will be obscure for the vast majority of readers, so they have to depend on the paper’s journalists to be fair, honest and accurate.

Unfortunately, when it comes to Israel, readers of the Times will often know less than when they started, and this is especially true since Patrick Kingsley became Jerusalem Bureau Chief in January 2021.
The British-born Kingsley formerly reported for the Guardian, a paper not known for fidelity to the truth, especially when it comes to Israel, and the recent disturbances and fighting in Israel and Gaza have been the perfect opportunity for him to peddle Guardian-style agitprop to a new set of readers.

Consider Kingsley’s article of May 7, Evictions in Jerusalem Become Focus of Israeli-Palestinian Conflict, which unfortunately included numerous false claims about a property dispute in Sheikh Jarrah, and related Israeli laws and procedures. According to Kingsley:

I wonder if Kingsley also owes years of back rent...........

Well that's convenient...

I have a video of those "teachers" putting a grande in his bag,
but Hamas took my phone... here's another video from that class:

....BTW those "teachers" were arrested as well.

Last edited:
RE: Who Are The Israelis?
SUBTOPIC: Arrest by Police
⁜→ P F Tinmore,
et al,

BLUF: I have to agree with "rylah's" implication. There is nothing wrong recorded in this video segment. There is no excessive use of force.

Is that a bad thing, really?
Let's see if you can actually explain anything,
without resorting to mindless slogans - in your words...

(COMMENT)

You can clearly hear the Police commanding "be nice" several times → clear and distinctly. But it was obvious that the man's arrest could include Assaulting a Police Officer and interfering with Police Officers in their duties.

1611604183365.png

Most Respectfully,
R

The love of David and Yehonatan - Rabbi Oury Sherky

There's a very interesting thing in the love of David and Yehonatan,
it's written a lot of times, that Yehonatan loved David.

What is not written?
That David loved Yehonatan.

Right? It's very interesting, David relates in an astonishing coolness towards Yehonatan. Even in the lamentation over the death of Yehonatan, he says: " was wonderful Your love to me, more than the love of women." (Shmuel 2 1:26).

He doesn't say - 'my love to You', why?
Because Yehonatan has a long time ago given up on kingship.
Since he's given up on kingship in favor of David, because he sees David better than himself. Therefore he gives way to an eruption of emotions of his love of David, but David makes calculations of - kingdom of House of David versus the kingdom of Shaul (House of Binyamin), one has to be careful, not to reveal emotions. It's an interesting thing.

Indeed what does Yehonatan tell him, 'it's clear that You have to kill the entire house of my father, so leave me one'. That's what he tells him, look into the Book of Shmuel.

We're not used to this sort of thoughts - a political thought.
David makes cold calculations, for he's a politician, he knows that politics
serve the Kodesh long term. Therefore he can't let subjective emotions overpower him,

- because then he won't judge correctly.

Weekly Torah Portion: 'Shelach Lecha' 5781 - WORLD MIZRACHI

Last edited:
Peaceful and pleasant Shabat
to all House of Yisrael and friends - Shabat Shalom :huddle:

Forum List

Back