anotherlife

Gold Member
Nov 17, 2012
Cross-Atlantic
Western Europeans are programmed to know less about their neighbors than they know about their Arab enemies. So, who are east Europeans? East Europeans are the neighbors of west Europeans. Do West Europeans have an idea why all their European wars start in east Europe?

all wars? Doubt about it.
Eastern europeans are mostly slavic people.Some of them are of the same culture as westerners are, some are not, like Russians. The difference between Catholic and Orthodox cultures is huge, that is why wars are possible.

Eastern europeans are mostly slavic people.Some of them are of the same culture as westerners are, some are not, like Russians. The difference between Catholic and Orthodox cultures is huge, that is why wars are possible.
I begin to think that this difference is militarized by Western Europeans. Eastern Europeans by themselves would not have a problem with it.

I begin to think that this difference is militarized by Western Europeans. Eastern Europeans by themselves would not have a problem with it.
western europeans are trying to have their own history and culture apart from russian influence. That is why they have extra hatred towards eastern neighbor.

western europeans are trying to have their own history and culture apart from russian influence. That is why they have extra hatred towards eastern neighbor.
This is very interesting. To me it seems that Western Europeans want to take over Russia. This makes sense to me, considering Russian resources, and that Germany and France are now United. What is more dangerous, Russia redrawing more European country borders, or Western Europe redrawing more European country borders?

This is very interesting. To me it seems that Western Europeans want to take over Russia. This makes sense to me, considering Russian resources, and that Germany and France are now United. What is more dangerous, Russia redrawing more European country borders, or Western Europe redrawing more European country borders?
i think both, but russia makes it more honest and rude.

Western Europeans are programmed to know less about their neighbors than they know about their Arab enemies. So, who are east Europeans? East Europeans are the neighbors of west Europeans. Do West Europeans have an idea why all their European wars start in east Europe?

I live in Central Europe. :)
640px-CentralEurope.png

i think both, but russia makes it more honest and rude.
Honesty about power politics is better than western stile manipulation and obfuscation, I think. Too bad, honesty never wins.

however if recall yugoslavia....
I think Yugoslavia was a break up masterpiece. Originally a French creation, but reestablished by Russia, then very carefully disassembled by the USA. And all by stealing and using the money and land of their Hungarian neighbors. A "masterpiece".

View attachment 68881
Hey Maggdy, I think I like you, your map is very mysterious. It unites eastern parts of west Europe and western parts of east Europe. It points to a question of who manipulates this east and west division, as it appears to be now new.

Maybe the problem is France. If we look at the map and just push it a little to the west, then it shows, that taking France off the map will eliminate the west east division.

View attachment 68881
seems like you are happy of that fact

I am a supporter of globalization. For me there is no the east and west and north and south. I would erase all borders and all the military in the world.

View attachment 68881

I am a supporter of globalization. For me there is no the east and west and north and south. I would erase all borders and all the military in the world.
Borders do need to be erased, yes. But what if they are promptly recreated by annoying things such as e.g. language laws, that you can't use your own language at both sides of the border, and you can't even use English to get a job, because the peasant hiring managers don't speak English, not even in government offices? Even 3rd world countries like India were able to have English as their unified language, with which everyone can get a job everywhere in India. But in Europe you can't go into a Romanian or Ukrainian office to take a job when you speak only German or English. What would it take to globalize Europe at least internally? Then there are countries like Russia, that speak the same language, but operate an internal visa system promoting its internal territorial borders as if they were country borders against its own citizens. Do Europeans even know what globalization is?

And what if you want to speak Hungarian? Everyone in East Europe hates Hungarians. No amount of English speaking will get you a job on the other side of any border if you are Hungarian. What if Europeans are only stupid. Maybe we should ask Europeans to take the following test: spell the word "globalization". The Europeans will respond, "let us get back to you on that". Hehehe.

View attachment 68881

Borders do need to be erased, yes. But what if they are promptly recreated by annoying things such as e.g. language laws, that you can't use your own language at both sides of the border, and you can't even use English to get a job, because the peasant hiring managers don't speak English, not even in government offices? Even 3rd world countries like India were able to have English as their unified language, with which everyone can get a job everywhere in India. But in Europe you can't go into a Romanian or Ukrainian office to take a job when you speak only German or English. What would it take to globalize Europe at least internally? Then there are countries like Russia, that speak the same language, but operate an internal visa system promoting its internal territorial borders as if they were country borders against its own citizens. Do Europeans even know what globalization is?

It makes me think.
I would like to work a few years in the US. I'm a simple factory worker. It really acceptable the US minimum wage, but I have a very bad English. ( I do planned already long since years that I go to the USA and do not look back to Europe.)

You know thathat I have a possibility there?
( I want to do everything legally, I am a trustworthy, and I will make paper agreement is.)

View attachment 68881

It makes me think.
I would like to work a few years in the US. I'm a simple factory worker. It really acceptable the US minimum wage, but I have a very bad English. ( I do planned already long since years that I go to the USA and do not look back to Europe.)

You know thathat I have a possibility there?
( I want to do everything legally, I am a trustworthy, and I will make paper agreement is.)

Since I am an American, I would be probably the last person who can advise well about the details of actual immigration if you are a non-American.

With that said, I would like to say, that once you become an American, you will have to pay taxes to the USA, even if you move back to your original country.

Okay, so factory work in the USA .... What industry do you have experiences in? If it is a seasonal industry, like those related to agriculture, then you can try many of the seasonal visa programs, there are a lot of these I heard from a Mexican girlfriend, and they are processed very quickly because the employers need the workforce quickly within the season.

Then there is the tourism industry too, if you are in your 10's, 20's, or 30's, you can apply for summer work at amusement parks, as an example, like in Florida and California, or everywhere else. This is the other main seasonal industry. Plus this has the advantage that you are mixed with others who have similar language difficulties, and not only Spanish, like in the agricultural sector.

Hotel industry could be tied into this, because they depend a lot on these seasons, and you can make business contacts with them to set yourself up.

The government is a big red tape problem though, because no matter how well you situate yourself in your work, your business will have to go through the so called immigrant visa programs, in contrast to your initial seasonal non-immigrant visas.

I guess I could imagine, although I don't know how this works either, that you register yourself as a corporation in your home country at some point in the future, then send yourself to the USA as an executive of that corporation for business expansion. The contacts you may get during your seasonal work in the USA may come in handy with this.

I guess you can study the 1000's of US immigration websites like the government's uscis.gov (?) or various lawyers', a cursory search uncovered immigration.com by a Washington employment lawyer.

And by the way your English is pretty good! I understand every word of it.

Also, Maggdy, your country's problems will still remain unsolved after you have globalized yourself, so you will still have to work against the enemies of your tribe. This will be a lot easier though with international contacts and scope. Good luck!

View attachment 68881

Central Europe biggest country is Germany and they've lost two world war 70 and 100 year back step. And against US and Russia two times.

Forum List

Back