Who are some of your favorite comedic actors and actresses, all-time?

bluzman61

Diamond Member
Sep 3, 2019
Valparaiso, Indiana USA
My favorites include Groucho, Harpo, and Chico Marx, W.C. Fields, Gene Wilder, Eddie Murphy, Rodney Dangerfield, Redd Foxx, Chevy Chase, John Belushi, Dan Aykroyd, Chris Farley, Gilda Radner, and Lucille Ball.

This film was made over 75 years ago, and is the boys' greatest film. Watching someone take a climbing spike in the ear or being poked in the eye is just as hilarious to today's audiences. These fellows were who we watched in my day before Mr. Rogers and Sesame Street.

Gilda Radner, Lily Tomlin, Betty White, Bea Arthur, Robin Williams. Agree on Gene Wilder and also Mel Brooks.

I’m waaaaay to young for this board. :oops: Although Chevy Chase makes me laugh in reruns.

1597411176568.png

*****SMILE*****

:)

My favorites include Groucho, Harpo, and Chico Marx, W.C. Fields, Gene Wilder, Eddie Murphy, Rodney Dangerfield, Redd Foxx, Chevy Chase, John Belushi, Dan Aykroyd, Chris Farley, Gilda Radner, and Lucille Ball.

Charlie Chaplin
The Three Stooges
The Marx Brothers
Jack Benny
Fred Allen
George Burns and Gracie Allen
John Belushi
Johnny Carson
Dan Aykroyd
Robin Williams
Redd Foxx
Richard Pryor

I like the Dean Martin Roasts.

Dean is hilarious. I liked Foster Brooks. Don Rickles, Ruth Buzzi.

The last one I saw was the roast of Jackie Gleason. He was funny along with Art Carney.

Like beauty, comedy is in the eye of the beholder. The Marx Brothers appealed to adult humor in the day while the Stooges were strictly a slapstick. W.C. Fields was a one joke show while Jack Benny was funny. In his prime Bob Hope was the greatest while Jerry Lewis was a clown. The SNL dopers relied on scripted mean political jokes and unfunny wild stuff while John Candy was funny.

I like the Dean Martin Roasts.

Dean is hilarious. I liked Foster Brooks. Don Rickles, Ruth Buzzi.

The last one I saw was the roast of Jackie Gleason. He was funny along with Art Carney.

Yeah, those were damned funny.

• Thanks
Reactions: JLW

Forum List

Back