Zone1 Who are Jesus' disciples?

No, God is not against blood transfusions. It's personal choice. The Watchtower allows blood transfusions. Aren't you aware of this?
They do not allow blood transfusions--Blood is broken up into 4 parts - White cells,, Red cells,, plasma,, platelets. Those whole are unacceptable--Those can be broken down into other parts--and then its a matter of ones conscience to take those parts. I personally wouldnt. This is what JW,s teach.

They do not allow blood transfusions--Blood is broken up into 4 parts - White cells,, Red cells,, plasma,, platelets. Those whole are unacceptable--Those can be broken down into other parts--and then its a matter of ones conscience to take those parts. I personally wouldnt. This is what JW,s teach.
Yes, they teach it, but it's a totally false teaching. They also once taught that God was against organ transplants. Then God changed His mind, or as your "teachers" claim "new light". How convenient. Instead of admitting they're goofy and wrong, they claim God gives them new light. Funny

Yes, they teach it, but it's a totally false teaching. They also once taught that God was against organ transplants. Then God changed His mind, or as your "teachers" claim "new light". How convenient. Instead of admitting they're goofy and wrong, they claim God gives them new light. Funny
Yes at the proper time just like the bible said-Matt 24:45-- The bible doesn't speak of organ transplants, so it was imperfects men's error. And possibly back then blood transfusion could have been apart of organ transplants. One should see the whole story before they pass error judgements.

John 13:35
35 By this shall all men know that ye are my disciples, if ye have love one to another.

Yes at the proper time just like the bible said-Matt 24:45-- The bible doesn't speak of organ transplants, so it was imperfects men's error. And possibly back then blood transfusion could have been apart of organ transplants. One should see the whole story before they pass error judgements.
But...but the governing body claims to be the Prophet of God. Once again you reveal that JWs don't really believe the Bible.

Last edited:
Here's a well known lie from the Watchtower. The fact you just poo poo this evidence is proof that you don't really believe the Bible.

But...but the governing body claims to be the Prophet of God. Once again you reveal that JWs don't really believe the Bible.

No they do not claim to be Gods prophet. 0ver 100 years ago they did but since have corrected it--Why don't you share that truth instead of trying to be a deceiver?

No they do not claim to be Gods prophet. 0ver 100 years ago they did but since have corrected it--Why don't you share that truth instead of trying to be a deceiver?
That isn't what your Bible says in Deuteronomy. Once you claim you're a prophet of God and you're wrong, you're done. Once again you prove JWs don't really believe the Bible.

too bad for you, self determination is the reason they gave their lives in the 1st century - you best find the correct reasoning for what you refer to as disciple ... including you documents, hopefully they are not the c-bible.

That isn't what your Bible says in Deuteronomy. Once you claim you're a prophet of God and you're wrong, you're done. Once again you prove JWs don't really believe the Bible.
No one living has claimed to be a prophet of God in the JW,s.

too bad for you, self determination is the reason they gave their lives in the 1st century - you best find the correct reasoning for what you refer to as disciple ... including you documents, hopefully they are not the c-bible.
Living to do Jesus Fathers will is why they were murdered in the first century, just as Jesus did-John 5:30, Matt 7:21

No one living has claimed to be a prophet of God in the JW,s.
The Bible doesn't say that or excuse your organization simply because it happened in the past. Now you're really looking pitiful with your excuses. You belong to a false prophet so it's your choice to stay or leave. Myself, I would leave and put ALL my trust in Jesus like the Bible says.

The Bible doesn't say that or excuse your organization simply because it happened in the past. Now you're really looking pitiful with your excuses. You belong to a false prophet so it's your choice to stay or leave. Myself, I would leave and put ALL my trust in Jesus like the Bible says.
You dont know what the bible teaches-You outright refuse to believe Jesus over errors created by dogmas. The true Jesus has a God just like us-John 20:17, all created beings do.

You dont know what the bible teaches-You outright refuse to believe Jesus over errors created by dogmas. The true Jesus has a God just like us-John 20:17, all created beings do.
Now you're changing the topic like a well trained JW when you know you can't go any further. Pitiful. You aren't a Bible scholar. You're a Watchtower parrot.

Living to do Jesus Fathers will is why they were murdered in the first century, just as Jesus did-John 5:30, Matt 7:21

and what would that be then as today, liberation theology, self determination - nowhere found in the c-bible, religion of servitude.

who you kidding, no one in the 1st century knew anything about a messiah than the phony jew story that no one then or now would give their life for.

Why would you say that? 99% on earth are in the same boat as them.
Rev.7 tells us they are 12,000 from each tribe of the Jews sealed for service. Their mission is to preach the gospel to all nations as the fulfillment of Mt.24:14. How is this possible today if the Bible teaches they are all to be sealed at the same time? According to the Watchtower there are 6,000 alive today and the rest were sealed from the time of the apostles. If the Bible says they are all sealed together at one time in the tribulation Rev. 7, this means that they can't be sealed today. Now we have another contradiction, how could the 144,000 be from the time of the apostles? When the Watchtower originally taught for almost 50 years the new covenant is a thing of the future and now teach they were being sealed from the time of the apostles.

Forum List

Back