Is it the:

Gays?

The adulterous?

The Muslims, methodist, Lutherans?

The abortionist?

The foolish living?

Exactly who are Jesus Christ's enemy's?

View attachment 615938
Sometimes, the enemies of God are those who say they believe, but never read nor listen to the Word of God, so they really don't know what they're talking about. Almost every one of us who loves God has been there, done that, and ultimately decided we should read, listen to, and put on the Gospel Armor of God, which is reading the Bible, praying, praising, and loving the Lord God. There are audio for those, who like me, read and pray for those who post here, but are weary at the day's end. For those who can't afford purchasing cds and dvds about the Bible, you can turn this on, it's free for those on a fixed income who love to listen to God's word without the dissident chatter of hair-splitters. Know and believe that you can understand the word, because it was written by God on the hearts of men who put their knowledge and recorded them in words blessed by the men of God coming to terms with God's greatness, things his believers did in his behalf, and those who martyred many of them when they could, as well as those who were restrained from harming those who bravely spoke God's truth because they knew and loved the blessed scrolls and tablets that the men of God wrote and were understood by God's chosen to deliver his Word to the people. God works in strange ways. If your eyes are tired of reading, give yourself a break and find a free audio Bible source. I'm not sure whether this one requires payment, but when I found it it was listed with "free audio bibles" in my search engine. If you prefer a different version that is clearer to you than the KJV, by all means, try and find one. Here's the one that I found because at my age, I tend to fall asleep without reading when my eyes are tired, but my dvds tend to give me a good night's sleep, and I wake up rejoicing the next morning.
Hope this link helps get you back on your journey of faith and that it will help you understand God's plan of how short life is but how long eternity is, so I wish you understanding that starts with the fear of God followed by your obedience to the Word: King James Audio Bible Online

PS----your idiot citation did not even TOUCH
on the putative details of the DEAL between
Scofield and Untermeyer. It just did the usual
"it's all about money" islamo nazi smear BS.
SIMPLE just how IMMENSE was the
PAYOFF that knocked the brains out of some of
the most intelligent American leaders of the
MILLENNIUM?

PS----your idiot citation did not even TOUCH
on the putative details of the DEAL between
Scofield and Untermeyer. It just did the usual
"it's all about money" islamo nazi smear BS.
SIMPLE just how IMMENSE was the
PAYOFF that knocked the brains out of some of
the most intelligent American leaders of the
MILLENNIUM?

a bit more gibberish. Herzl did not invent
zionism and NEITHER did the group from
which Darby emerged. Your islamo nazi
sewer site is not better than the first pile of
excrement you cited----still does the MONEY
LIBEL so typical of the filth you parrot. I read
your filth as a child ----and was sorta--almost
prepared for the Pakistani surgeon who