Who among you is going to take your adult children and travel to Syria to fight for the Kurds?

And if you're not willing to do it, then why are you willing to send someone else's son to Syria to fight for the Kurds?

Wait..after 20 years of a War on Emotional State, you guys are SUDDENLY concerned about young men dying in unnecessary wars?

Here's a case where a war wasn't even necessary. All Trump had to do was tell Ergodan that we would impose sanctions on him if he even TRIED to go into Syria and we'd freeze all his assets in the US.
So you feel sanctions will work, right???

Guess you finally have to admit you agree with Trump!!!
U.S. imposes new sanctions on Turkey over Syria offensive

American borders are not worth defending. But Kurds are.

DOTR I agree with your premise, but the Kurds haven't had a border in quite some time...

Between 25 and 35 million Kurds inhabit a mountainous region straddling the borders of Turkey, Iraq, Syria, Iran and Armenia. They make up the fourth-largest ethnic group in the Middle East, but they have never obtained a permanent nation state.
Who are the Kurds? - BBC News
www.bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-29702440

the fact is liberals want blood. And they won’t stop until they get a war or we stop them here. A non-nation state people with Marxist leanings .... just their kind of New Order people.

And if you're not willing to do it, then why are you willing to send someone else's son to Syria to fight for the Kurds?
I'm as conservative as they get, but this is a dishonest mischaracterization of the argument.

No one is for sending people's children to fight for the Kurds. The argument is the US betraying an ally because this Administration doesn't want to put in the work to a withdraw the right way.

But Turkey has already agreed to hold peace talks with the Kurds...

Do you need a ride to the ER to treat the whiplash you got from that flip (and your TDS)???

Yes, Turkey is already having peace talks AFTER they've grabbed territory, after they've caused the release of 1000 IS terrorists, and after they've killed hundreds of Kurdish civilians.

Again, closing the barn door after the horses have gotten out.

American borders are not worth defending. But Kurds are.
Kinda depends on what we are defending our borders against. There's a difference between refugees and armies with tanks and artillery and air power, in case you haven't noticed. Hell, even Turkey took in refugees escaping wars and murdering marauders.

But Turkey has already agreed to hold peace talks with the Kurds...

Do you need a ride to the ER to treat the whiplash you got from that flip (and your TDS)???

Yes, Turkey is already having peace talks AFTER they've grabbed territory, after they've caused the release of 1000 IS terrorists, and after they've killed hundreds of Kurdish civilians.

Again, closing the barn door after the horses have gotten out.
Well, dumbass, we had to wait for Turkey to pull some overt action before we imposed sanctions...

Or do you recommend threatening or imposing sanctions on countries that haven't committed any offenses???

I'm as conservative as they get, but this is a dishonest mischaracterization of the argument.

No one is for sending people's children to fight for the Kurds. The argument is the US betraying an ally because this Administration doesn't want to put in the work to a withdraw the right way.

Well, we initially went to war with ISIS because they had taken huge swathes of Iraq and we feared that Baghdad might even potentially fall to them. We didn't go there to protect the Kurds from ISIS. Frankly, the Kurds don't need our troops to protect them.

Eventually, ISIS was pushed into Syria and we continued to fight them THERE. Again, we were not there to protect the Kurds. We worked with the Kurds to eliminate a COMMON enemy.

Why do you believe that it is our responsibility to keep the Turks and Kurds from killing one another? Where are our so-called NATO "allies"? Do you believe that the Germans have a moral responsibility to send troops to Syria? How about the French or the Italians? How about the Norwegians or the Danes?

On another note, when the British and French were drawing lines in the sand and creating new nations, they should have made one for the Kurds. That's probably what should be done now, but it won't happen.

Well, dumbass, we had to wait for Turkey to pull some overt action before we imposed sanctions...

Or do you recommend threatening or imposing sanctions on countries that haven't committed any offenses???

I had to click on "Show ignored content" to, just for fun, see to whom you were referring. I've had that "Joe" moron on ignore for a long time. He is a clown.

These filthy ass Democrats should put their money where their mouth is.

All they have to do is go sign up to fight for the Kurds if they want. Nobody is stopping them.

Hell, these sorry ass Democrat bastards that are bitching about Trump don't even have the courage to declare war in Congress, no less go fight themselves.

I had to click on "Show ignored content" to, just for fun, see to whom you were referring. I've had that "Joe" moron on ignore for a long time. He is a clown.
Well, you just have to understand Little Joey...

He gets on here acting all concerned about the Moslims, but he admitted that, after drawing Army pay during peacetime for 16 years, he quickly got out when Desert Storm started, and we were sending troops to liberate Kuwait...

Apparently he felt his talent for handing out toilet paper wasn't needed!!!

Actually, there were a whole lot of things Turkey has done up to this point that we could have imposed sanctions over. but that's besides the point.

The problem with you Trump-leg humpers is that you feel a need to defend him even when he fucks up.

So let's look at the end result.

The Kurds will now throw in with the Russians and Iranians. Bad.
The Kurds in Iraq- the only faction in Iraq still friendly to us, will look at our betrayal and make their own deal with Iran. So we've effectively ceded Iraq and Syria to the Iranians.

Well, you just have to understand Little Joey...

He gets on here acting all concerned about the Moslims, but he admitted that, after drawing Army pay during peacetime for 16 years, he quickly got out when Desert Storm started, and we were sending troops to liberate Kuwait...

Apparently he felt his talent for handing out toilet paper wasn't needed!!!

You are a bit confused. I was only in for 11. I signed up because Ronnie Reagan told me that the USSR was a real threat. Imagine my surprise when we all found out the Evil Empire was a collection of impoverished third world countries.

I was in for the whole of Desert Storm. My unit wasn't deployed, thankfully, so I didn't get exposed to whatever shit caused all those guys who did go to get sick.

But, yeah, got out after that. Really didn't see where a fight between Saddam and the corrupt Emir of Kuwait concerned me.

Forum List

Back