Who among you is going to take your adult children and travel to Syria to fight for the Kurds?

K9Buck

Platinum Member
Dec 25, 2009
And if you're not willing to do it, then why are you willing to send someone else's son to Syria to fight for the Kurds?

Why allow Americans to own guns when we know 99% of them would never use them to defend our country and Constitution, despite all the noises they make on the innernetz? Why have any foreign policy at all? I mean, it might cost the average citizen as much as $2 a year or something, when we can just sit back and let the rest of the world get overrun by assorted scum and save enough to buy a milkshake!

I mean, we have all those decades of experience proving the rest of the world has always respected our 'neutrality n stuff', right? oh wait ... that never happened ... ever. We have an all-volunteer military, so nobody is going in 'against their will'. Most of our troops fighting with them want to stay.

Last edited:
And if you're not willing to do it, then why are you willing to send someone else's son to Syria to fight for the Kurds?
Because the Democrats realize they can't fight a war by throwing dildos at the Turks...

WE
Because the Democrats realize they can't fight a war by throwing dildos at the Turks...

Well, now they're suddenly for defending allies now that Trump is going to adopt one of their favorite policies, leaving allies to die. Whatever Trump does they have to support toe opposite.

Why allow Americans to own guns when we know 99% of them would never use them to defend our country and Constitution, despite all the noises they make on the innernetz? Why have any foreign policy at all? I mean, it might cost the average citizen as much as $2 a year or something, when we can just sit back and let the rest of the world get overrun by assorted scum and save enough to buy a milkshake!

I mean, we have all those decades of experience proving the rest of the world has always respected our 'neutrality n stuff', right? oh wait ... that never happened ... ever. We have an all-volunteer military, so nobody is going in 'against their will'. Most of our troops fighting with them want to stay.
99% eh?

Dayum, how Republican of you! Create a stupid hypothetical and pretend it makes sense. Anybody with an IQ above moron knows a bunch of individuals is cannon fodder as opposed to a trained army. And while we're at it, lets not hear any more from you about nasty old ISIS either, since their freedom from containment is now granted by Trump's buddy in Turkey.
But that isn't the point of Democratic criticism. It is the betrayal. There was no invasion into the area until Trump removed the buffer. I'm sure you'll not hear the fact elsewhere about how the Kurds wanted to make a deal with Russia and Assad months ago but we, the USA, talked them out of it with the promise of protection from Turkey.
Your rationalizations and excuses and moral arrogance go over like a lead balloon at my house, just like your accusations that Democrats condemn ANYTHING Trump does at the same time you cheer and approve and excuse EVERYTHING Trump and his cabal does.

Wait..after 20 years of a War on Emotional State, you guys are SUDDENLY concerned about young men dying in unnecessary wars?

Here's a case where a war wasn't even necessary. All Trump had to do was tell Ergodan that we would impose sanctions on him if he even TRIED to go into Syria and we'd freeze all his assets in the US.

Wait..after 20 years of a War on Emotional State, you guys are SUDDENLY concerned about young men dying in unnecessary wars?

Here's a case where a war wasn't even necessary. All Trump had to do was tell Ergodan that we would impose sanctions on him if he even TRIED to go into Syria and we'd freeze all his assets in the US.
Joe, I don't pretend to understand the complications involved in our dealings with Turkey. We once had military bases there and missiles aimed at Russia. Now Turkey buys military equipment from Russia and has joined with Russia in Syria. If we still have bases and long range weapons there, I'm also concerned about our personnel stationed there. It would be my choice to blow up any equipment and pull out before a kind of Benghazi on a bigger scale happens. But I'm sitting home drinking coffee, so my musings could be just that.
It is said Trump also has some 130 business interests in Turkey, but if they get nationalized, I just don't give a rip. I'm sure the Saudi's will cover any losses.

THe leftards are alreadY making shit up

vx81hwofids31.png

That picture is actually earthquake victims ...

Joe, I don't pretend to understand the complications involved in our dealings with Turkey. We once had military bases there and missiles aimed at Russia. Now Turkey buys military equipment from Russia and has joined with Russia in Syria. If we still have bases and long range weapons there, I'm also concerned about our personnel stationed there. It would be my choice to blow up any equipment and pull out before a kind of Benghazi on a bigger scale happens. But I'm sitting home drinking coffee, so my musings could be just that.
It is said Trump also has some 130 business interests in Turkey, but if they get nationalized, I just don't give a rip. I'm sure the Saudi's will cover any losses.

We don't have access to the intelligence sources the President has, maybe he has good reasons to pull out now; I base mine on what is available to me, subject to new info, which may or may not be forth-coming. I do know to suddenly dump allies like this sends a bad signal to all of our other allies. But that sort of stuff is of no concern to Democrats anyway, and we know their sudden 'concern' is just phony bombast, since all they're actually interested in is opposing Trump and wrecking the country, period, including Trump's ability to conduct foreign policy. Democrats could care less if millions die as a result of their infantile tantrums, they only want to win in 2020 at any costs.

99% eh?

They will be found under their beds weeping, or they will be stampeding over women, children, and the elderly to be first in line to suck up to the new regime and beg for bennies; they will happily rat out their neighbors if they get something in return. Most Americans now are stump trained by corporate morals and principles now, right or left wing, and as 'individualists' they only look out for themselves first, last, and always. The new Neighborhood Commissar is just as likely be the gimp handing out 'Libertarian' pamphlets last week as they would be some college brat wearing a Che T-shirt.

I do know to suddenly dump allies like this sends a bad signal to all of our other allies. But that sort of stuff is of no concern to Democrats anyway, and we know their sudden 'concern' is just phony bombast, since all they're actually interested in is opposing Trump and wrecking the country, period,
Damn right we oppose Trump on this! But if you think this concern is 'phony' you need to get your brain fixed. Wreck the country? Too late! Fat chance while Trump is in office, since he has already turned us into dictator suck-up, sanction dropping, election interference denying, word breaking, Constitution ignoring, for sale piece of real estate north of a phantom wall Mexico will NOT pay for and south of a border we once did not need a passport to visit.

I do know to suddenly dump allies like this sends a bad signal to all of our other allies. But that sort of stuff is of no concern to Democrats anyway, and we know their sudden 'concern' is just phony bombast, since all they're actually interested in is opposing Trump and wrecking the country, period,
Damn right we oppose Trump on this! But if you think this concern is 'phony' you need to get your brain fixed. Wreck the country? Too late! Fat chance while Trump is in office, since he has already turned us into dictator suck-up, sanction dropping, election interference denying, word breaking, Constitution ignoring, for sale piece of real estate north of a phantom wall Mexico will NOT pay for and south of a border we once did not need a passport to visit.

LOL. You need a teenage girl's shoulder to cry on. Enjoy the next 5+ years of Trump, shit-for-brains.

925f4eaab51a9a4c-man-crying-hysterically-images.gif

Damn right we oppose Trump on this!

Because you're good little parrots, yes.

But if you think this concern is 'phony' you need to get your brain fixed.

You parrots are too shallow to lie effectively; that's why you lost in 2016 and will lose in 2020. Your Party's fanatical racism and universal support for racial replacement agenda and bankrupting the social safety net for citizens and giving the country to illegal alien savages and street gangs was on full display during both debates' recently, and you're never going to overcome that idiocy. Nothing you gimps dream up and parrot means a damn thing.

Damn right we oppose Trump on this!

Because you're good little parrots, yes.

But if you think this concern is 'phony' you need to get your brain fixed.

You parrots are too shallow to lie effectively; that's why you lost in 2016 and will lose in 2020. Your Party's fanatical racism and universal support for racial replacement agenda and bankrupting the social safety net for citizens and giving the country to illegal alien savages and street gangs was on full display during both debates' recently, and you're never going to overcome that idiocy. Nothing you gimps dream up and parrot means a damn thing.
Earth to Picaro! Earth to Picaro! Your hysteria matches Trump's. And it is universally accepted that it will only ramp up as we get closer to the next foreign-interfered election filled with the kind of chaotic twaddle you just posted in your #18 post.

Forum List

Back