Whitmer Still on the Short List

Moochelle remains the perfect choice - if she would accept. That would allow Biden to cast the campaign as a return to the Obama administration and diffuse concerns about his health and competency.

Isn't she too much of a bitch to be VP? Hell Biden is apt to fire her.

I'd love it to be Whitmer, and for that reason. The woman is so unpleasant, she'd be a drain on the ticket. Democrats are so angry they can't see it
It explains that latest "lecture" yesterday where she went totally anti-Republican. She was disgusting waiding into national politics like that. I actually felt like she was auditioning for the vp slot

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: kaz
Do you want her as your president in 2021?

If they go down in flames, is she out of Michigan for good?

Little miss Cruella De Vil as President would fire up the ovens for us white, Asian, and Indian folks and grin wide as we all went up the smoke stacks. Don't let it happen . . .

I would gladly support Governor Whitmer for VP. Actually, she may be Biden's safest pick - since she would likely assure Biden of winning Michigan. She would also likely become the first woman president.

I would gladly support Governor Whitmer for VP. Actually, she may be Biden's safest pick - since she would likely assure Biden of winning Michigan. She would also likely become the first woman president.
Why would she likely become the first women president? Is that because Joe is senile?

Forum List

Back