Whitlock Calls BLM the KKK

Wow-this from the OP's article:
It’s happened to me, I’m black!” he told Carlson, adding, “But because I express conservative values — conservative, non-political values — I’m seen as a friend to white supremacists.”

"Whitlock even said that others have called him a white supremacist as well and added that leftists view all those who disagree with them as white supremacists."

Have I had this whole skin color thing wrong all along?! Maybe those people who said that just needed glasses? lol Seriously crazy people saying crazy things. Maybe someone can enlighten...black conservative men are secretly white? haha
He’s pointing out the hypocrisy and absurdity of democrat race obsession.

Relly for hundreds of years race has been an obsession of the Democrats first it was slavery of Black people for their power, now they use Black people in their racial hatred for anything American. Whether it's the KKK, Antifa or BLM it's all the same to the Progressive Marxist/DSA Democrat Left. They're the useful idiots to their quest for power through terrorism.

Yea because Republicans have been so great for black folks I just can't understand why EVERY black person in America isn't a Republican.
You do not give them a chance and it includes being more civil and admitting some of the things wrong is done by you. Progs do not care. Guaranteeing employment through threats of law suits can only go on until we are bankrupted to the point where we start devouring ourselves in this nation. The inner cities are perma ghettos. With only gentrifying those neighborhoods ending them. But the people move a few blocks in other directions as they keep living the same way. We all have good and bad pride. And the bad pride keeps us making the same mistakes over and over.

Save that man, i have watched Republicans operate for decades. I have listened to them talk out of the sides of their mouths, just look at the posts of Republicans on this forum when it comes to black folks.

It’s happened to me, I’m black!” he told Carlson, adding, “But because I express conservative values — conservative, non-political values — I’m seen as a friend to white supremacists.”

"Whitlock even said that others have called him a white supremacist as well and added that leftists view all those who disagree with them as white supremacists."

Have I had this whole skin color thing wrong all along?! Maybe those people who said that just needed glasses? lol Seriously crazy people saying crazy things. Maybe someone can enlighten...black conservative men are secretly white? haha
BTW, you’d think that since the left insists that white supremacy and the KKK are so pervasive and ubiquitous that every white person would know at least one or maybe several members of these groups. I’ve never met one. Ever. I don’t know anyone who has. The closest I’ve ever come is through a friend who has written books about the KKK and has become accepted to their festivities. Why not? He’s giving them publicity and helping them seem more significant than they really are.
Here’s a picture of him with a klan buddy...

View attachment 446740
I’ve never known a KKK member either nor have my friends or relatives, although I once planned a trip where they were going to hold a rally in a different state but I end up ended up canceling that trip unrelated to the rally.

He must be reading my mail!
I guess when two people (Whitlock and I) have spent most of their lives involved with American sports and black people they’re likely to come to some significant similar conclusions...

Who cares what a boot licker like Jason Whitlock says, the coon hasn't seen a white ass he won't kiss.

Why are you such a racist?
It’s conditioning.
He needs to be reprogrammed.

He must be reading my mail!
I guess when two people (Whitlock and I) have spent most of their lives involved with American sports and black people they’re likely to come to some significant similar conclusions...

Who cares what a boot licker like Jason Whitlock says, the coon hasn't seen a white ass he won't kiss.

Why are you such a racist?
It’s conditioning.
He needs to be reprogrammed.

Sorry you can't program me to be a boot licker.

That's the approach the left have taken. They have openly and repeatedly called black conservatives like Candace Owens, Ben Carson, and Larry Elder not only white supremacists, but a host of other racist slurs (uncle tom, house ni**er, etc.). Hate from the left was also leveled at any black entertainment figures who dared step out of line (Kanye West, Ice Cube, etc.). It's disgusting and indicative of the fact that the Democrat party is the most racist institution in American history.

That's the approach the left have taken. They have openly and repeatedly called black conservatives like Candace Owens, Ben Carson, and Larry Elder not only white supremacists, but a host of other racist slurs. Hate from the left was also leveled at any black entertainment figures who dared step out of line (Kanye West, Ice Cube, etc.).

How are they white supremacists when they aren't white.

That's the approach the left have taken. They have openly and repeatedly called black conservatives like Candace Owens, Ben Carson, and Larry Elder not only white supremacists, but a host of other racist slurs. Hate from the left was also leveled at any black entertainment figures who dared step out of line (Kanye West, Ice Cube, etc.).

I have the same question. Ask your fellow Democrats, they're the ones who made the accusation.

It's not unprecedented: Association of German National Jews - Wikipedia
There have been self hating Jews since and even before Judas. A self hating Jew is now in charge of our Senate.

That should tell you the crap being peddled by Democrats is bullshit. They need someone for you to hate.

Relly for hundreds of years race has been an obsession of the Democrats first it was slavery of Black people for their power, now they use Black people in their racial hatred for anything American. Whether it's the KKK, Antifa or BLM it's all the same to the Progressive Marxist/DSA Democrat Left. They're the useful idiots to their quest for power through terrorism.

Yea because Republicans have been so great for black folks I just can't understand why EVERY black person in America isn't a Republican.
I wanna stick you up my mangina where you belong. You racist whore!

I wanna stick you up my mangina where you belong. You racist whore!

You would have to pull your head out first.

That's the approach the left have taken. They have openly and repeatedly called black conservatives like Candace Owens, Ben Carson, and Larry Elder not only white supremacists, but a host of other racist slurs (uncle tom, house ni**er, etc.). Hate from the left was also leveled at any black entertainment figures who dared step out of line (Kanye West, Ice Cube, etc.). It's disgusting and indicative of the fact that the Democrat party is the most racist institution in American history.
It will give future historians quite the puzzle to ponder. I’ve seen how the phrase “Uncle Tom” has been used to enforce the political divisions by putting black people down because they don’t subscribe to the left’s agenda. Attempting to shame or guilt anyone into modifying behavior is rarely a successful tactic, much less a moral one. It reminds me of the type of bad parents who call their kids names to shame and humiliate them. Despicable.

It will give future historians quite the puzzle to ponder. I’ve seen how the phrase “Uncle Tom” has been used to enforce the political divisions by putting black people down because they don’t subscribe to the left’s agenda. Attempting to shame or guilt anyone into modifying behavior is rarely a successful tactic, much less a moral one. It reminds me of the type of bad parents who call their kids names to shame and humiliate them. Despicable.

You don't have a clue, a Uncle Tom doesn't have anything to do with a left agenda.

Forum List

Back