Whites should boycott the NBA until affirmative action stops

ShootSpeeders

Gold Member
May 13, 2012
Inexcusable that we have affirmative action in every field where blacks are under-represented but none in the world of pro sports where whites are under-represented. Why do blacks get special treatment in getting these great jobs where you get to play a game for $20 million a year.??

Boycott NBA NFL and MLB.

Inexcusable that we have affirmative action in every field where blacks are under-represented but none in the world of pro sports where whites are under-represented. Why do blacks get special treatment in getting these great jobs where you get to play a game for $20 million a year.??

Boycott NBA NFL and MLB.

Thats because its not like a regular job dumbass. Remember what I have told you about developing yourself to the point where you don't have to compete with everyone else? This is just one example. Stop being lazy and practice until you can make a pro sports organization.

6a00d83451eb0069e2011570ea5170970c-pi

Arthur Blank-Atlanta Falcons-Jew
Robert Kraft-New England Patriots-Jew
Joan Tisch-New York Giants-Jew
Malcolm Glazer-Tampa Bay Buccaneers-Jew
Stephen Ross-Miami Dolphins-Jew
Shahid Khan-Jacksonville Jaguars-Pakistani
Jeffrey Lurie-Philadelphia Eagles-Jew
Dan Snyder-Washington Redskins-Jew
Jim Irsay-Indianapolis Colts-Jew
Zygi Wilf-Minnesota Vikings-Jew
Mark Davis-Oakland Raiders-Jew

Oh and Speeders if you want a cool place to go for pro white sports players/fans etc PM me...don't want to get in trouble posting it here.

Arthur Blank-Atlanta Falcons-Jew
Robert Kraft-New England Patriots-Jew
Joan Tisch-New York Giants-Jew
Malcolm Glazer-Tampa Bay Buccaneers-Jew
Stephen Ross-Miami Dolphins-Jew
Shahid Khan-Jacksonville Jaguars-Pakistani
Jeffrey Lurie-Philadelphia Eagles-Jew
Dan Snyder-Washington Redskins-Jew
Jim Irsay-Indianapolis Colts-Jew
Zygi Wilf-Minnesota Vikings-Jew
Mark Davis-Oakland Raiders-Jew

Oh and Speeders if you want a cool place to go for pro white sports players/fans etc PM me...don't want to get in trouble posting it here.

Oh yeaaaaaahhhh!!! I forgot you hated Jews too!

Phew i thought you were getting one-dimensional there for a second

When you are dealing with pro sports, where athletes earn millions of dollars you can bet that the owners will pick the most qualified athletes for the team. No affirmative action here. Owners would have to be nuts to do otherwise. The bottom line is $$$.

When you are dealing with pro sports, where athletes earn millions of dollars you can bet that the owners will pick the most qualified athletes for the team. No affirmative action here. Owners would have to be nuts to do otherwise. The bottom line is $$$.

So how do you explain that the NBA is 90% black.? Are you saying whites are physically inferior.? Then that makes you a racist and you have to let others say blacks are mentally inferior. THINK

Why? White people are making a shitload of money off of all those things :dunno:

I guess dumbass doesn't know that practically EVERY team owner in all of those sports is white.

HAHAHA. Changing the subject again. That's all you white-hating libbos can do. Even you know AA is indefensible.

Your complaint was that "whites are underrepresented" in the sports that you called to boycott. Common sense says that if you did, you would be taking money out the pockets of white team owners, as well as thousands of white fans who paid for season tickets to see their home teams play.

It's amazing that one person could house so much stupidity in one pea sized brain.

......by the way, nice avatar. They let you out of the backyard I see.

Last edited:

So how do you explain that the NBA is 90% black.? Are you saying whites are physically inferior.? Then that makes you a racist and you have to let others say blacks are mentally inferior. THINK
That is a one dimensional view of the situation.

The key here is what influences the talent pool that is available. Interest. Obviously, some folks prefer playing basketball over say another sport like ice hockey. The reverse is true as well, some folks prefer playing ice hockey versus basketball. It has nothing to do with race. Owners pick the best players from the talent pool that is available.

Forum List

Back