Whites playing the political victim card

I'm not the one misrepresenting. You are the one that falsely claimed CMT was a white music station. It's not. It's a country music station, period. It is what it is.

There are no "white" television stations like there is BET which literally stands for Black Entertainment Television. Frankly, I wouldn't want a white entertainment television station. WET isn't exactly a palatable acronym.

Good gawd, CMT is the Country Music Channel. I know that it is not a white only channel the reason I said that its a white channel is because the majority of country music is performed and like by white people. They have Cowboy Troy but that is one black guy, you wont here me say that BET has Eminem vids so it's all equal. If you are going to ignore the REASON BET was started then we arent having a real debate. White people never needed and never have been barred from creating or being featured in programming. That is why white people use "White Entertainment Television" as nothing more than a silly counter point to BET. No one feels the NEED for it because whites are on TV alot...or alot more than blacks.

This "they had to" crap is a big fat load. Most of this Black imposed segregation has occured well after the entities being segregated were well diversified in the mainstream. It is the same national "cheerleading" that requires an honor for the first black person to do pretty much anything as if even though its been done 1000 times if a black person does it they need some special recognition for it. Don't Black Americans ever get tired of being treated like the children of the society? I mean, you can't say we are all equal and then turn around and say some of us aren't able to compete without racially based advantages. It is equally stupid to say you want equality and then do everything in your power to keep things segregated and based on race.

There is absolutely no doubt that the vast majority of segregation in the last 45 years has been initiated by Black Americans. Anyone that still buys off on the whole idea that it is White Americans who make racial reconciliation difficult are blind to the fact that Black Americans are intentionally seperated and more by choice than by necessity. Law, popular culture and societal norms have made overt racism only allowable by Black Americans, of course that may be why they don't like the idea of integrating.

:lol: Tell that to Wells Fargo:

The New York Times has an article detailing the alleged practices used by Wells Fargo to steer African-Americans into sub-prime mortgages. The article relies on the affidavit testimony of two former Wells Fargo loan officers from an ongoing discrimination lawsuit between the City of Baltimore and Wells Fargo. According to the affidavits quoted in the article, Wells Fargo employees commonly referred to sub-prime loans as “ghetto loans” and blacks were referred to as “mud people” and other derogatory racial slurs. The employees’ testimony also details the unfair and deceptive tactics used by Wells Fargo to place African-American loan applicants into sub-prime loans, even when the prospective borrower could have qualified for a prime loan.

Bank accused of improperly steering African-Americans into subprime loans | The Todd Murray Law Firm

wait, no tell that to the National Fair Housing Authority:

The study is part of a multi-year follow-up to a 2000 Housing and Urban Development study that had shown an increase in racial steering from 1989 levels. 145 pairs of testers, one white and one Latino or African America, were sent to 73 sales offices in 12 cities. In each pair, the non-white tester claimed to have slightly higher wages, less debt, longer tenure at his/her current job and a higher price range.

In many cases, the study found that the quality of a neighborhood's school district was used as a proxy for the racial composition of a neighborhood. Agents would tell white testers to avoid majority black neighborhoods on the claim that "the schools are bad," even when those schools had high achievement records. The same agents would then market those schools to the non-white testers.

Report: Racial Steering into Segregated Neighborhoods Most Prevalent Form of Housing Discrimination

Hold on, tell that to....well, it doesnt matter how many examples I can provide, you're ignorance cannot be defeated

Good gawd, CMT is the Country Music Channel. I know that it is not a white only channel the reason I said that its a white channel is because the majority of country music is performed and like by white people. They have Cowboy Troy but that is one black guy, you wont here me say that BET has Eminem vids so it's all equal. If you are going to ignore the REASON BET was started then we arent having a real debate. White people never needed and never have been barred from creating or being featured in programming. That is why white people use "White Entertainment Television" as nothing more than a silly counter point to BET. No one feels the NEED for it because whites are on TV alot...or alot more than blacks.

This "they had to" crap is a big fat load. Most of this Black imposed segregation has occured well after the entities being segregated were well diversified in the mainstream. It is the same national "cheerleading" that requires an honor for the first black person to do pretty much anything as if even though its been done 1000 times if a black person does it they need some special recognition for it. Don't Black Americans ever get tired of being treated like the children of the society? I mean, you can't say we are all equal and then turn around and say some of us aren't able to compete without racially based advantages. It is equally stupid to say you want equality and then do everything in your power to keep things segregated and based on race.

There is absolutely no doubt that the vast majority of segregation in the last 45 years has been initiated by Black Americans. Anyone that still buys off on the whole idea that it is White Americans who make racial reconciliation difficult are blind to the fact that Black Americans are intentionally seperated and more by choice than by necessity. Law, popular culture and societal norms have made overt racism only allowable by Black Americans, of course that may be why they don't like the idea of integrating.

:lol: Tell that to Wells Fargo:

The New York Times has an article detailing the alleged practices used by Wells Fargo to steer African-Americans into sub-prime mortgages. The article relies on the affidavit testimony of two former Wells Fargo loan officers from an ongoing discrimination lawsuit between the City of Baltimore and Wells Fargo. According to the affidavits quoted in the article, Wells Fargo employees commonly referred to sub-prime loans as “ghetto loans” and blacks were referred to as “mud people” and other derogatory racial slurs. The employees’ testimony also details the unfair and deceptive tactics used by Wells Fargo to place African-American loan applicants into sub-prime loans, even when the prospective borrower could have qualified for a prime loan.

Bank accused of improperly steering African-Americans into subprime loans | The Todd Murray Law Firm

wait, no tell that to the National Fair Housing Authority:

The study is part of a multi-year follow-up to a 2000 Housing and Urban Development study that had shown an increase in racial steering from 1989 levels. 145 pairs of testers, one white and one Latino or African America, were sent to 73 sales offices in 12 cities. In each pair, the non-white tester claimed to have slightly higher wages, less debt, longer tenure at his/her current job and a higher price range.

In many cases, the study found that the quality of a neighborhood's school district was used as a proxy for the racial composition of a neighborhood. Agents would tell white testers to avoid majority black neighborhoods on the claim that "the schools are bad," even when those schools had high achievement records. The same agents would then market those schools to the non-white testers.

Report: Racial Steering into Segregated Neighborhoods Most Prevalent Form of Housing Discrimination

Hold on, tell that to....well, it doesnt matter how many examples I can provide, you're ignorance cannot be defeated

How many of those people saying those things and directing those buyers were black themselves? The fact that this is a news story and that there are at least 3 orginizations that are involved in investigating and punishing the accused negates the implied point of your post.

The stories about white kids who don't get into college because of affirmative action don't get the same air time or attention, do they? If black employees call white customers "white boy" or "redneck" or "cracker" they don't even get sensativity training and if a Black person commits a crime against a white person, even if they assault them while spewing nothing but racial slurs, it isn't a hate crime.

Post some instances like this if you wish, that doesn't in any way invalidate what I said earlier, the reaction actually proves what I was saying. As for ignorance, I notice that is a charge most often leveled ironicly by those to whom it generally applies the most.

aww hell, another one of you guys...

Say something happens, then when proven wrong jump to a whole other topic

G'day dumbass...Keep believe 12% of the population have all the power to self segregate

:cuckoo::cuckoo:
You're point is that you want to create redundance? You have a TV network, it's CMT,

CMT stands for Caucasian Music Television? Wow, don't anybody tell Cowboy Troy.

xjqw95djaejmmjj.jpg

It's stands for country and cowboy troy is about the only black face on there. So, try again. Still 99.9999% white. Good try at deflection and misrepresentation tho. One black face doesnt make it equal, I know you think it does, but no

I guess the blackman needs to start singing more country and less rap to change that number.
How many white rappers are outhere? WHAT only one thats successfull? WHAT A BUNCH OF RACIST !!!!! I AM OUTRAGED !!!!!!
Call the NAACP....Oh wait....:cuckoo:

lls that you think its only one white rapper....someone should tell the others they dont exist lol

lls that you think its only one white rapper....someone should tell the others they dont exist lol

Your splitting hairs now.....and I promise you I can come up with quite few more country artist who are black.
And yes there is only one truly succesfull white rapper. Notice I said TRULY successfull.
If you want to keep going down this path your just gonna look stupid.
As a matter of fact I would bet that over the years there have been more black country singers then white rappers.
And i'm not talking about some wigger singing on his front porch. I'm talking SUCCESSFULL rappers.
And NO Vanilla Ice doesnt count he sucked ass. Well I guess if you wanna call him a rapper......

Last edited:

Forum List

Back