Whites Must Do Their Part to End Racism

Notice the context.

Seems that for some reason, I can't post in a thread I started.

The question is asked why am I asking whites to help solve the race problem.

"Why do you keep turning to white people for solutions to America's racial problems?"

Right Wing Whites Do Not Have Any Solutions to Offer Blacks

Whites created the problem and continue perpetuating it. So why do some whites think we are responsible for cleaning up a mess they made?

Reparations have been paid to other groups who have been harmed by government policy so the right wing opposition to reparations is simply based on a distorted racist belief. Whites are responsible for ending racism in the white community. Once that ends or is reduced to irrelevance the barriers and obstacles created by whites who have racist beliefs will be eliminated and groups of color will be able to reach their potential. You don't start a fire in your house then tell your neighbors how they need to put the fire out.

No, it wouldn't. Most of you would get that money and you'd be broke again in a year.
This is so true. Also the same re "redistribution," giving all white money to blacks. In two years, whites would be rich again and blacks would be more drug-addicted than ever. There is a serious, intrinsic problem about the IQ difference, on average, between blacks and whites that makes this problem intractable. It was solved earlier by keeping blacks rigidly under control. Now that this good policy was abandoned for an impossible "equality," there is constant, rampant crime by blacks. This idea of preferring bad blacks, as with all the George Floyd types, at least is not the way to solve anything.

Well, except for all the women slaves, of course. Sex slaves, drug-forced prostitution, incl. white slavery of women. Funny, no one seems to like to remember how much of that there is right now.
Only those who try to blame whitey try to forget that.

Racism is outlawed?

Then arrest every racist!

What is not allowed is to deny someone work, housing and benefits based on race and gender or disabilities, so learn the difference.

Do you truly think Hispanics and Asians will treat you nicely?

If so then explain why your community is assaulting Asian Americans and do you think they like that?

You delved into this part and now you will lecture me how this isn’t the subject and demand something you are clearly able to do yourself!

Also Blacks use the N word, so it is fine to use that word then because hey ignorant people use it, oh wait we have double standards as usual…

You think you know what racism is but you think anyone that tell you no is a racist and white society does not need to change for you!
Whites are responsible for ending racism in the white community. It is that simple. Most whites who do not have racial problemscsee that and don't ask dumb questions about black crime and derail conversations by posting their racial hate filled false ooinions abjout blacks. Nor do they talk that you are a minority and you don't get to determine anytying right wing garbage.

They do this:

White urgency to end racism: why now?​

How can whites work against racism while also ensuring that we don’t re-center white supremacy in the process?

It’s important for white people to feel the deep pain of racism. As many racial justice leaders have pointed out, racism is not actually people of colors’ responsibility to end, though they bear the violent consequences of it. It is white people’s issue to dismantle.

Can we, as white people, bear that pain, including the pain of our complicity?

Because we are complicit as white people. Maybe we have laughed at racist jokes or haven’t interrupted them. Maybe we get angry when protesters shut down highways or otherwise inconvenience us. Maybe we take up a lot of space in meetings or talk over people of color. Maybe we haven’t noticed all the resources, opportunities, and safety granted to us and denied people of color.

Institutionalized racism is vast and deep, and it works in part because many of the ways of being that white people take for granted actually uphold racist structures. That means that those of us who are white participate in those structures, often without realizing it. White people’s work in racial justice means, in part, dismantling all the ways in which we participate.

As we unpeel the layers of our complicity, the pain is deep. This is not to say that white pain is the same as the pain of people of color. It is not. But until whites learn to be with our own pain we will continue to enact racism.

You guys seem to have problems with doing the most obvious right thing in this situation. The has got to end.

Why do whites think they can dispute someone black on matters affecting black people.
Because you think you can dispute someone white on matters affecting white people.

What you said is straight base ignorance. You are totally incorrect.
You are the ignorant one. You are unable to formulate rebuttals to several valid arguments that are posed to you, and you get upset and persistently describe white respondents as incompetent with derogatory labels.

Now, it is just absurd to describe most of the white people as not having a clue about the history of the country that you are so proud to live in, where you can treat white people the way you do.

The solution to the problem is we need to have a constitutional convention to reach the appropriate agreement that satisfies you, ghetto dwellers. Now this constitutional convention is going to have niggaz attending - do you think you have anything to contribute besides the popular grievances? Then you probably are not going to sign the document that succeeds the Almighty United States Constitution.

And I bet you think I won't get to sign it.

Wake the fuck up, negro.

#1 – Get to Know More People of Color

Fear is often the root of bigotry and one of the best antidotes for erasing fear is knowledge and familiarity. The saying is Know Me – Like Me – Trust Me, and that trust building process starts with simply knowing people better. It’s so much easier to fall victim to bigoted thinking and stereotypes when you don’t personally know people from that community and are completely ignorant of their culture, so get to know more people of color. For as much as we like to pat ourselves on the back for supporting “diversity in the workplace,” our society continues to be remarkably segregated. Pick a church on Sunday morning, a nightclub on Saturday night or a neighborhood subdivision any day and you’ll typically find them to be either predominantly one of color or white (rarely both). While there are exceptions, we tend to live and play in pretty segregated realities.
There you have it. Although, we are an integrated society, we tend to self segregate based on racial differences. But it is white peoples fault for not assimilating with black people. Although, white people seemingly dominate the population - they are stupid racists, and prevent the smart ones from making a difference, and allow the profane blacks to lead black people.

Last edited:
Whites are responsible for ending racism in the white community. It is that simple. Most whites who do not have racial problemscsee that and don't ask dumb questions about black crime and derail conversations by posting their racial hate filled false ooinions abjout blacks. Nor do they talk that you are a minority and you don't get to determine anytying right wing garbage.

They do this:

White urgency to end racism: why now?​

How can whites work against racism while also ensuring that we don’t re-center white supremacy in the process?

It’s important for white people to feel the deep pain of racism. As many racial justice leaders have pointed out, racism is not actually people of colors’ responsibility to end, though they bear the violent consequences of it. It is white people’s issue to dismantle.

Can we, as white people, bear that pain, including the pain of our complicity?

Because we are complicit as white people. Maybe we have laughed at racist jokes or haven’t interrupted them. Maybe we get angry when protesters shut down highways or otherwise inconvenience us. Maybe we take up a lot of space in meetings or talk over people of color. Maybe we haven’t noticed all the resources, opportunities, and safety granted to us and denied people of color.

Institutionalized racism is vast and deep, and it works in part because many of the ways of being that white people take for granted actually uphold racist structures. That means that those of us who are white participate in those structures, often without realizing it. White people’s work in racial justice means, in part, dismantling all the ways in which we participate.

As we unpeel the layers of our complicity, the pain is deep. This is not to say that white pain is the same as the pain of people of color. It is not. But until whites learn to be with our own pain we will continue to enact racism.

You guys seem to have problems with doing the most obvious right thing in this situation. The has got to end.
I said no.

You have no reason to require and have no majority to enforce it.

Simple as that and you need to stop blaming everyone for your failure in life to achieve whatever you want.

I will use this thread as a prime example how you failed to control the conversation while demanding others to do as you demand.

When you divert the conversation from it original content then you own the failure and no one else.

No one owes you any apology or anything else and how White Society deals with their Society is our business and you have no say.

Deal with your community and lead by example and stop the victim hood that you use as a security blanket!

Because you think you can dispute someone white on matters affecting white people.

You are the ignorant one. You are unable to formulate rebuttals to several valid arguments that are posed to you, and you get upset and persistently describe white respondents as incompetent with derogatory labels.

Now, it is just absurd to describe most of the white people as not having a clue about the history of the country that you are so proud to live in, where you can treat white people the way you do.

The solution to the problem is we need to have a constitutional convention to reach the appropriate agreement that satisfies you, ghetto dwellers. Now this constitutional convention is going to have niggaz attending - do you think you have anything to contribute besides the popular grievances? Then you probably are not going to sign the document that succeeds the Almighty United States Constitution.

And I bet you think I won't get to sign it.

Wake the fuck up, negro.
There have been no valid discussions here with the exception of slade. This thread is about what whites can do, not black homicide, how blacks won't get reparatipons , and all the junk I have read. This thread is for whites to discuss how they will work to end racism in the white community. It is not absurd to say that the whites who have responded don't have a clue about the history of public polivies, nor do they understand the cumulative effects.

I don't live in the ghetto son. And we don't need a constitutional convention. What is needed is for whites like you to get off your dook and work to end your personal racism and then the racism in the greater white community where you live.

There have been no valid discussions here with the exception of slade. This thread is about what whites can do, not black homicide, how blacks won't get reparatipons , and all the junk I have read. This thread is for whites to discuss how they will work to end racism in the white community. It is not absurd to say that the whites who have responded don't have a clue about the history of public polivies, nor do they understand the cumulative effects.

I don't live in the ghetto son. And we don't need a constitutional convention. What is needed is for whites like you to get off your dook and work to end your personal racism and then the racism in the greater white community where you live.
No.

It was you that wrote to me about demanding payment and what is owed, so stop blaming others for what you did and own your failure.

As for ending racism in White Society will never happen and your demand on how we shall or must do it, well no.

What will you do now?

I said no.

You have no reason to require and have no majority to enforce it.

Simple as that and you need to stop blaming everyone for your failure in life to achieve whatever you want.

I will use this thread as a prime example how you failed to control the conversation while demanding others to do as you demand.

When you divert the conversation from it original content then you own the failure and no one else.

No one owes you any apology or anything else and how White Society deals with their Society is our business and you have no say.

Deal with your community and lead by example and stop the victim hood that you use as a security blanket!
This thread is not about the black community and there is no victimhood there.

I have not diverted shit. I reposted the first post. The question was asked, I explained what I was asked then said whites have a responsibility. I have the same first amendment right and I am saying that for racism to end whites must do their part. You talk shit, but if whites do not work to end racism, in a few short years when you are a minority, you will be made to.

Sending blacks back to Africa is the most obvious right thing, and we do have a problem with doing it; they failed to do it enough right after the Civil War. They only sent back a few hundred, and the original Liberians ate them all. (True story.) I think it could be done now, but unless there is a civil war, it's unlikely. Clearing out problem populations has been done quite often in history, usually by moving them out to somewhere else. It does work.
No. The American Experiment is supposed to find the solution to the problems of social stratification in the formation of a union of states. Expelling a social group cannot be the immediate solution.

The problem is that the evolution of the erroneous design and deployment of the Three-part Separation Theory has virtually eliminated the union of states into a mish-mash secular culture of disorder.

I'm not a racist. I dislike and avoid dumb people.

No.

It was you that wrote to me about demanding payment and what is owed, so stop blaming others for what you did and own your failure.

As for ending racism in White Society will never happen and your demand on how we shall or must do it, well no.

What will you do now?
I didn't write shit like that. I wrote in response to what you said.

Whites will end racism in the white community. You do not have a choice given the changing demographics.

This thread is not about the black community and there is no victimhood there.

I have not diverted shit. I reposted the first post. The question was asked, I explained what I was asked then said whites have a responsibility. I have the same first amendment right and I am saying that for racism to end whites must do their part. You talk shit, but if whites do not work to end racism, in a few short years when you are a minority, you will be made to.
No.

You are the minority here and not the majority and again if and when Whites become the minority in this country, well you will still be the minority, so no I will not be forced to do anything you want.

Got it?

Forum List

Back