Whites Must Do Their Part to End Racism

I won't be answering that question.

Is the thread topic.
You kept on adding subjects, so blame yourself for the thread being thrown off subject.

Whites do not have to do anything to appease someone that has done nothing to end the bigotry and hate from him, so stop demanding White Society to comply to your demands.

I'm educated. I worked for 43 years and have recently finished a project. I don't whine. That's what whites like you do. That's why you can't post about the topic.

Thats the subject, not your silly false assumptions about a man with more skill and education than you.
Again, you just entertained the poster with a response that opened the door to question validity of what you wrote.

You have personally attacked other poster’s ( including myself ) while demanding we only answer snippet of what you wrote while you never addressing what is asked too you.

You can not eliminate what is human nature and you have offered no solutions yourself but just demands that are not realistic at all.

This thread is not about that and I get tired of you raggedy right wingers bringing it up. Whites kill each other and far more whites are dying by suicide and drug overdoses than blacks killing each other. So how about you discuss what whites can do to end the racism in their community. If that happens there will be less shootings, because there won't be 40 million stressed out angry blacks walking the streets.
So since it seems you are unwilling to answer my question about how you would reduce the black on black homicide rate in the big cities, I am unwilling to answer what my solution to reducing white racism is.

I do know this. When white people see pictures on the news of blacks shooting at each other on the crowded streets of big cities it sure doesn’t help reduce racism.

It’s Not Complicated — White People Must Do Their Part to Dismantle White Supremacy

There is no question that the recent coverage and exposure to the pandemic of racism , white supremacy, and maligned indifference to violence against Black people, when combined with shelter-in-place orders, loss of jobs and income, diminished social interactions — and replaced with increased ingestion of news, blogs, social media exchanges, OpEd pieces, and statements espousing a commitment to diversity, inclusion, justice, and equity coming out from all manner of organizations, businesses, corporations, associations, etc. — has people talking. Talking about what we are seeing, hearing, thinking and feeling. I suppose that’s a good thing. The discourse reveals the thinking, the thinking reveals the underlying values and beliefs, and therein lies the intentions for action.

How many times have you heard a white person say any of the following:

• “This is such a big problem everywhere. How could we possibly tackle it in our little space when it is so enormous and overwhelming and has been happening all over for so long? Where do we even begin?”
  • “It’s not just white people who are mistreating black people. Look at what they are doing to each other. Look at the racism from other people of color towards Black people.”
  • “If they (Black people) don’t have enough sense to not destroy their own communities and neighborhoods, how can we (white people) be expected to do anything?”
  • “We need some ‘law and order’ to get anything done. Nothing can happen in the midst of the chaos that they are causing right now.”
  • “But I’m one of the good (white) ones. I don’t hate or mistreat anyone. I’ve worked hard for everything I have. Stop telling me I have privilege — nobody handed me anything. In fact, I’m a victim of reverse racism because I was passed over for several jobs. I’m still struggling to get by.”
  • And my personal favorite: “This is really complicated stuff and it’s hard to know what is the right thing to do.”
Here’s where I disagree. It is not complicated — it’s simple. By simple I mean obvious.

Obvious that it is way past time to face the reality that the injustices we see on the news in the last several weeks didn’t just happen, nor did they happen randomly or by chance. They are a result of hundreds of years of lies, distortions, and misrepresentations fed to us white people by our schools, institutions, government, media, entertainment industry, popular culture — indeed even our families, loved ones, and faith communities. Racism is not getting worse (just because we are getting a steady dose of it lately), it is getting filmed

Again, you can not change human nature and you have yet to understand we as Whites Society do not owe you anything and it is you that has to either adapt or live in a world that you are encouraged to be part of.

You demanded reparations many times in this thread and then screamed when you were told you do not deserve it unless you can prove you are from a slave ancestry.

You then try to use what happened too Japanese Americans to support your argument that because they were paid you deserve something but what you forget is how Black Communities in places like Compton benefited on the theft of land done by the U.S. Government.

You have never shown how you attempted to build a bridge to end the hate but instead you demand that White Society eliminate what is truly something that is embraced by everyone including yourself and that is racism is part of our nature.

So instead of asking when will White Society accept their flaws when will you understand you can not demand anything when you are not he minority and have yet to show the willingness to accept Racism is Human Nature and no single race is immune from it…

Wow, you wrote that there were no Jim Crow laws and I proved you wrong, so either admit there were Jim Crow laws or keep on lying…

I mean you can’t have it both ways and I read the whole thing and it also affected schooling also but you refused to put that in, and I ask why?
You have proven nothing wrong and I did not write about Jim Crow. This thread is about what you must do to end racism in your community..

Thinking racism will ever end is like believing in Santa.

Once you reach a certain age you're naïve or stupid to keep believing.

So since it seems you are unwilling to answer my question about how you would reduce the black on black homicide rate in the big cities, I am unwilling to answer what my solution to reducing white racism is.

I do know this. When white people see pictures on the news of blacks shooting at each other on the crowded streets of big cities it sure doesn’t help reduce racism.

This thread is not about solving the black homicide rate. Whites like you ignore the crime in your community to try lecturing us. So it's like this, you either talk about what whites can do to end the racism in their community or leave.

Thinking racism will ever end is like believing in Santa.

Once you reach a certain age you're naïve or stupid to keep believing.
And that's why it doesn't end because too many whites won't do what is necessary on their part to end it because they benefit from it.

And that's why it doesn't end because too many whites won't do what is necessary on their part to end it because they benefit from it.
If you know it's never going to end why is it all you talk about?

You have proven nothing wrong and I did not write about Jim Crow. This thread is about what you must do to end racism in your community..
I wasn’t writing to you and you need to check who I am writing too before you demand a thing from me at all!

My comment was too another poster making the false claim that Jim Crow laws did not exist in California and I am going to tell you one last time you do not demand anything because you have no right to demand anything at all!

You have been told many times racism will never end and it your ignorance that has caused you to deny this reality!

So now read who I wrote that too and learn you do not tell another poster what they must write about when you have introduced so much stuff on here from History to Japanese Americans and demanding money for something you may not be entitled too!

In typical USMB fashion, the usual whites here don't want to look at their responsibility and would rather drone on and on off topic about black homicide when whites lead in 28 categories of crime as listed in the U.S Code.

This thread is not about solving the black homicide rate. Whites like you ignore the crime in your community to try lecturing us. So it's like this, you either talk about what whites can do to end the racism in their community or leave.
Whites do not ignore the crime in their community at all and in fact I know for me I prefer it to be dealt with more harshly, so you need to stop making assumptions about White Society that you offer no proof to support your opinion with.

You keep on demanding for another community to change something that can not be changed because it is human nature just like lust, sloth and greed, so when will you acknowledge this and stop demanding the impossible?

Again, you can not change human nature and you have yet to understand we as Whites Society do not owe you anything and it is you that has to either adapt or live in a world that you are encouraged to be part of.

You demanded reparations many times in this thread and then screamed when you were told you do not deserve it unless you can prove you are from a slave ancestry.

You then try to use what happened too Japanese Americans to support your argument that because they were paid you deserve something but what you forget is how Black Communities in places like Compton benefited on the theft of land done by the U.S. Government.

You have never shown how you attempted to build a bridge to end the hate but instead you demand that White Society eliminate what is truly something that is embraced by everyone including yourself and that is racism is part of our nature.

So instead of asking when will White Society accept their flaws when will you understand you can not demand anything when you are not he minority and have yet to show the willingness to accept Racism is Human Nature and no single race is immune from it…
I will accept that racism is human nature when you can show me laws and policies made by blacks during tge history of this country that excluded whites, denied white constitutional rights, or equal opportunity.

Whites do not ignore the crime in their community at all and in fact I know for me I prefer it to be dealt with more harshly, so you need to stop making assumptions about White Society that you offer no proof to support your opinion with.

You keep on demanding for another community to change something that can not be changed because it is human nature just like lust, sloth and greed, so when will you acknowledge this and stop demanding the impossible?
Racism can be changed. And whites have a responsibility to change it.

In typical USMB fashion, the usual whites here don't want to look at their responsibility and would rather drone on and on off topic about black homicide when whites lead in 28 categories of crime as listed in the U.S Code.
Because we are the majority that is why we lead in those statistics by raw numbers and only someone with a narrow mind wouldn’t understand that but what you refuse to do is answer why the percentage of Blacks are higher in some crime statistics, so you ain’t doing yourself any favor answering those posters that you claim are changing the subject because when you do it opens the door for another poster to write about it…

This thread is not about crime and you ignore white crime all the time. I've offered plenty of proof, now either discuss the topic or leave.

Because we are the majority that is why we lead in those statistics by raw numbers and only someone with a narrow mind wouldn’t understand that but what you refuse to do is answer why the percentage of Blacks are higher in some crime statistics, so you ain’t doing yourself any favor answering those posters that you claim are changing the subject because when you do it opens the door for another poster to write about it…
That's no excuse. You are the majority and more blacks are in the NBA and NFL.

I will accept that racism is human nature when you can show me laws and policies made by blacks during tge history of this country that excluded whites, denied white constitutional rights, or equal opportunity.
I noticed you stated for this country because you want to narrow it to one area because if you do not want to own that Blacks are as guilty of their racism as Whites.

Again, you are the minority and will always be the minority in this country no matter if the White Society become a minority and you will never be able to write laws here to support your wishes seeing Hispanics will be the majority soon…

( I will not use the racist term Flacaltenn used to describe Hispanics as Brown because he was out of line for his comment in my personal opinion )

Whites write laws to Benefit themselves when they are the majority in their country just like Hispanics do, Muslims do, Jews do, Christians do and even Asians do, so let be clear you can not demand change when you have no real majority to force change…

Forum List

Back