Whites Must Do Their Part to End Racism

No flacaltenn, let's start talking about restrictive covenants and racism in real estate agents. Would you stop misquoting CRT. CRT doesn't mention oppression or oppressors. But what whites like YOU need to do is stop the fucking crying and face your history. You guys want to tell everybody how whites invented everything and created civilization and everybody is just supposed to genuflect.

So the first thing YOU need to do is stop repeating Chris Rufos version of Critical Race Baiting. Systemic racism is not imaginary and it's time whites stopped telling us that what we see and face doesn't exist because you don't face it or don't want to believe it happens.

Have you ever studied U.S. public policy flacaltenn? Because its not apparent that you have any knowledge of it by your postings. Blacks have never controlled the so called ghetto and the effects of public policy in a city with a black mayor and a majority white city council seem to escape your ability to analyze.
Most of things we have today come from Far East or Middle East and not from Black and White culture, so what is your point to tell someone they should do something like what you wrote.

The Zero is from another culture that is not Black or White and let be clear most of our great thinkers were from Asia and the Middle East…

Muslims and Buddhists have offered more to the World History than Black and White Society.

Heck, Mexico and Central America offer more to the World History than Black and White Society, so there you have it I am telling you White Society isn’t that special…

I am confused, since Liberals seem to ultimately believe there are no absolutes. No sexes, genders no right and wrong. By that standard, "racism" is a construct too and we can reject it as a control mechanism used to manipulate the masses. Or something like that.
This is not about what liberals think about gender according to someone on the right. This is about what whites need to do in their communities to end racis

The governments of this country do owe.
No, they don’t…

I don’t care what was promised in the 1800’s because you have to prove your lineage first and then you can make that claim but even then it matter not seeing you are not owed anything.

The people of that day were owed and it was stolen from them!

I don’t deny reality!

Blacks are doing our part. It's time whites like you stopped with the whataboutism. What you call black racism isn't really racism and blacks aren't making laws targeting whites, nor have blacks voted for presidents hoping they can appoint extremists to courts in order to overturn things like civil rights.
It IS racism when blacks paint a broad brush and stereotype whites and call most whites racist when it certainly untrue.

Fine with me but let remember you are giving up oil resources…
I have no problem with that. I am not trying to starve the Blacks out. I want them to smarten up and understand the responsibilities of self-governance.

You are kind of implying that the futures of the industry will be their only chance at survival. If that is true, then their share of the industry will eventually fail.

But

That is not the Op point and his point we must comply with his demands and I say why?

What has he done to show me that he is better than those he is lecturing?
I agree.

Would one of you moderators thread ban this idiot? This thread is not about your opinion of what blacks have or have not done. It is about what whites need to do in their community to end white racism. You have said whites don't need to o anything. So that's it for you.
Hold on!

You mentioned to a moderator about history and now want me banned for stating the facts?
No flacaltenn, let's start talking about restrictive covenants and racism in real estate agents. Would you stop misquoting CRT. CRT doesn't mention oppression or oppressors. But what whites like YOU need to do is stop the fucking crying and face your history. You guys want to tell everybody how whites invented everything and created civilization and everybody is just supposed to genuflect.
You introduced the topic yourself and I stated you are correct about Whites but I also stated Blacks didn’t either!

So either don’t introduce the topic or accept the reality you opened the door!

This is not about what liberals think about gender according to someone on the right. This is about what whites need to do in their communities to end racis
No, we don’t.

You need to worry about your community and lead by example but instead you refuse to do so and demand people be silence and comply.

So show what you have done to build a bridge to stop the hate?

No flacaltenn, let's start talking about restrictive covenants and racism in real estate agents. Would you stop misquoting CRT. CRT doesn't mention oppression or oppressors.

Of course CRT does. And so does its predecessor critical law theory. SYSTEMIC racism that presumbably cant be fixed in INHERENT and INSEPARABLE in skin color biases. And skin color bias are a SIN that we have to live with and cannot avoid. That's WHY its systemic. Race oppression is by the white skins and they OPPRESS the black skins in the legal system, in business and economics the systems ARE INERENTLY rigged and compromised by skin color bias. So the remedy is EQUITY which is NOT EQUALITY. Not EQUALITY under the law any more -- but EQUAL OUTCOMES -- regardless of criminality under the law or performance in an educational system because OPPRESSION is an innate sin of white skins. And this is remedied ONLY thru ignoring the law or the educational performance of black kids to just GIVE the oppressed the trophy or degree or pass on the law.

Why do whites think they can dispute someone black on matters affecting black people. What you said is straight base ignorance. You are totally incorrect.
Oh the irony, coming from someone who consistently tells whites what to do, how to act, what to or not to say.

I'd say that takes a transformation of the heart, a spiritual transformation. I believe in Jesus Christ, but there are certainly other faiths that changes lives and behaviors.
If Jesus could cure the blind man, then he could have ended blindness, and racism, and provided a reliable government charter for people, instead of a social construct based on interpreting what is implied in the legends of a perfect man.

Would one of you moderators thread ban this idiot?
That's a personal attack

This thread is not about your opinion of what blacks have or have not done. It is about what whites need to do in their community to end white racism. You have said whites don't need to o anything. So that's it for you.
Are you getting any practical suggestions to the question?

If not, what does that mean?

Whites who are not racist must organize and develop strategies to end the racism in white communities.
How are white people who do not know or associate with white racist supposed to end racism? I live in a very small town. Everyone minds their own business, go to work, church, school, come home and live their lives. We don’t preach or condone racism.

No, they don’t…

I don’t care what was promised in the 1800’s because you have to prove your lineage first and then you can make that claim but even then it matter not seeing you are not owed anything.

The people of that day were owed and it was stolen from them!

I don’t deny reality!
This thread is not about reparations but because you run your mouth and people seem unable to take action:

Citygroup did a study focusing on U.S. GDP from 2000 until 2020. The study revealed huge losses in GDP due to continuing discrimination against blacks in business revenue, education, housing credit, and income. The study determined that since the year 2000, continuing discriminatory practices in the four areas mentioned in the prior sentence resulted in a loss of 16 trillion dollars in GDP.25 The breakdown is as follows:

“Closing the Black racial wage gap 20 years ago might have provided an additional $2.7 trillion in income available for consumption and investment.

Improving access to housing credit might have added an additional 770,000 Black homeowners over the last 20 years, with combined sales and expenditures adding another $218 billion to GDP over that time.

Facilitating increased access to higher education (college, graduate, and vocational schools) for Black students might have bolstered lifetime incomes that in aggregate sums to $90 to $113 billion.

Providing fair and equitable lending to Black entrepreneurs might have resulted in the creation of an additional $13 trillion in business revenue over the last 20 years. This could have been used for investments in labor, technology, capital equipment, and structures and 6.1 million jobs might have been created per year.”26

For years I have listened to the “I’m not responsible” or “I didn’t own anybody” and “I was not alive then” people like you. Citigroup determined money lost due to racial discrimination against blacks since 2000. At a minimum, reparations can be requested for money lost from 2000 until right now. If we only take lost income from racism starting in 2000, it equals $57,569 per black person in America based on the 2020 U.S. Census. Including all losses due to racial discrimination equals $277,185 per black person in America. This is money owed NOW for things done in OUR LIFETIMES.

Dana M Peterson, Catherine L Mann, Closing the Racial Inequality Gaps, The Economic Cost of Black Inequality in the U.S., pg. 4, Closing the Racial Inequality Gaps - CitiGPS

It's time the excuses stop. That's another beginning that would go a long way to ending the problem. We are ruled by a document ratified almost 235 years ago, whites like the right-wingers here constantly harp on how we need to return to the ideas of 235 years ago, but when it comes to reparations you weren't alive and that was too far in the past. Then you wonder why you get cussed at when you try running that bullshit on somebody black.

It is not your money. It's money that was stolen from us that we are owed. Now start talking about how whites can end racism in the white community.
Since any money whites have from working today belongs to them, you want to steal from us.

I think that if some of it is cultural choice, there is nothing wrong with wanting to live in a segregated community, white folks mostly do it all the time (I've heard many here say they don't want to be anywhere near black folks). I think the problem becomes that once a place becomes predominantly black, that services may stop, investments in the community may stop, opportunities may disappear, education slips, often because of the belief that investing in black people will do them no good and is a waste of good money.

And I don't know how many folks have the resources to pick up and move, and if they were born and raised somewhere that they consider home, they may not want to move. And, unfortunately, blacks are not always accepted when they move up and out.
Not all of it is by choice and that is one excuse we need to remove in order for whites to move towards ending racism in the white community.

Forum List

Back