Whites Must Do Their Part to End Racism

White racism is the problem. Notice the words. White racism. Not white people. And you are lying about what you don't think about or see.

The root cause of the problems we face is white racism. Whites must do their part to change that.

Here is an example of an off topic post
Being racist is part of life and to believe anyone can eliminate it from their personal way of thinking make that person delusional.

Does racism exist?

Yes, and you will never eliminate it nor should it be because it is human nature.

Now you will get offended by that comment and tell me I am the issue which is true I am and have no issue with that but you are not offering true solutions but what you are requesting is something that will never be obtained.

I will never apologize for my Scottish and French Ancestry or the German and Norwegian part either nor should I.

I am not going to change my view and believe I will leave this country before being forced to do so because I have no loyalty to this country.

Personally you should focus on yourself and lead by example and show us how you can achieve removing the hate and bigotry and until you do, well I ain’t doing as you want and never will.

Truthfully I will be who I am and nothing you write will enlighten me because let be clear you never offer solution and all you offer is demands, scorn and ridicule…

THere are PEL grants and 8 other Federally funded varieties. Same with Federal aid to HBColleges. ALL of those in place for DECADES now. ALL POC eligible and probably preferred.

Same with home buyers in minority communities and home/business loans. Including SBA loans and grants.

Is that targeted enough? Dunno. But these programs DO RECOGNIZE "a reparations theme" as their reason for existing.

If THAT's not targeted enough -- we now have legalized LOOTING where you can rob a Walgreens and walk out the door once a week without any fear of being prosecuted. Maybe the BEST form of reparations and the insurance companies pay for that until all the Walgreens close in that community.
I dont know about the last part of your statement but the first part seems like a good topic of discussion. Bring those programs to the forefront of the conversation about reparations and make sure they have the attention that they deserve

I remember as a child, hearing my father use the N word and complaining that black folks wanted everything handed to them on a silver platter. Those attitudes were implanted into my mind before I was even old enough to understand what they meant. Being born white in America, I believe, is to have been born into a country that as a whole approved of taking land from Native Americans and enslaving black people to build it. Racial attitudes have been engrained into us for a very long time. It does not automatically make us individually racists, but at some point we do have to recognize it, reckon with it and determine to stand against racism as it has been taught to us throughout most of our lives.

I never had that experience growing up, That's why I'm like, what the fuck, this is an old generation problem, and they're dying off.

Disagree. Segregation did cripple people economically and mentally. Including access to employment and even the ability to TRAVEL comfortably.

Well it seems the Black Community wants that back, with Black only colleges, black only medical centers, black only businesses, etc. If this were so bad, why would they want that back?

Well it seems the Black Community wants that back, with Black only colleges, black only medical centers, black only businesses, etc. If this were so bad, why would they want that back?
Blacks need a few states of their own responsibility to learn and understand what self-governance is.

The states are supposed to be different. They are not supposed to all be diverse.

So lemme get this straight. MOST white people will no longer BE racist if they vote for reparations? Do we get a certificate of absolution with the deal??? EVEN IF the plan FAILS to cure the ROOT CAUSES of poverty and ends up giving TOO much money to Black professionals/wealthy that DID NOT NEED IT?
I think the man, Ed Mitzen, from Business for Good, has the right idea. "The three known remaining survivors of the 1921 massacre that saw a white mob kill hundreds of Black residents in Tulsa, Okla., have received a $1 million donation from a philanthropic group frustrated that the justice system has yet to compensate them."

I personally feel that a vote for reparations would be a very freeing thing for us all. There are ways it could be done fairly. "The book From Here To Equality proposes a straightforward process for identifying descendants of African slaves based on census records and genealogy, and models possible payments based on various methods for determining the debt, from the worth of the elusive "forty acres and a mule" to their preferred route, closing the current racial wealth gap." (From The Sum of Us" by Heather McGhee.

Do you think we can stop white men from killing, raping, stealing, and vandalizing, by your method?
I'd say that takes a transformation of the heart, a spiritual transformation. I believe in Jesus Christ, but there are certainly other faiths that changes lives and behaviors.

Blacks need a few states of their own responsibility to learn and understand what self-governance is.

The states are supposed to be different. They are not supposed to all be diverse.
I was sitting and thinking about something and maybe move everyone from California and give it to the Blacks and tell them there is your land and let them leave the nation…

I mean that might be the only solution because we can never find peace with each other, so why pretend we should?

No. What reparations will do is erase the economic damage racism has caused. When japanese got reparations were wealthy professional japanese left out? Whites like you are too busy looking for excuses to deny what is truly a long overdue debt.
Wealthy Black people cannot maintain control of the businesses they start - how are Black people going to sustain wealth just because it is given to them by the notoriously racist and corrupt government???

You think we're not going to fuck with you, if we give you the big pay day?
:afro:

But it will erase the "economic damage."

Last edited:
IM2, I admire you for creating this thread. This country would be so much better if we could get rid of White racism and pay the descendants of African slavery what is owed to them.
Sadly, the people who most need to understand and act on these issues, won't do it. They are just not ready to do what's right.
Hopefully, one day they will be ready.

I was sitting and thinking about something and maybe move everyone from California and give it to the Blacks and tell them there is your land and let them leave the nation…
I think Black people should get Alabama, Mississippi, and Louisiana.

I mean that might be the only solution because we can never find peace with each other, so why pretend we should?
I don't agree with that.

Give us our reparations first, then we can discuss it.

How much of this is "cultural choice"? Any one of those families could relocate into the burbs or a different city. Maybe even find better schools, cheaper cost of living. There is a tendency to WANT to live in predominantly segregated communities. THAT - should be by choice.

And of course, the NEW racist mantra of CRT ENCOURAGES re-segregation because the "oppressed" dont live with or under the "oppressors". Only way to AVOID the somewhat imaginary "systemic racism" TODAY -- is to remain the "ghetto" and control your own govt and economics. Any PROBLEMS from doing that for multiple generations now IS NOT "white people's fault"...
No flacaltenn, let's start talking about restrictive covenants and racism in real estate agents. Would you stop misquoting CRT. CRT doesn't mention oppression or oppressors. But what whites like YOU need to do is stop the fucking crying and face your history. You guys want to tell everybody how whites invented everything and created civilization and everybody is just supposed to genuflect.

So the first thing YOU need to do is stop repeating Chris Rufos version of Critical Race Baiting. Systemic racism is not imaginary and it's time whites stopped telling us that what we see and face doesn't exist because you don't face it or don't want to believe it happens.

Have you ever studied U.S. public policy flacaltenn? Because its not apparent that you have any knowledge of it by your postings. Blacks have never controlled the so called ghetto and the effects of public policy in a city with a black mayor and a majority white city council seem to escape your ability to analyze.

Whites can do whatever they want and don’t have to do a thing at all.

You need to worry about what you are doing to help your community and stop worrying about what White Society is doing.

Fix your community and demand more from your people and lead by example and maybe then Whites, Hispanics and Asians will look at you and say “ Hey maybe we should listen “ but until then, well no…
Whites need to work in their communities to end white racism. That's what this thread is about not your dumb tired analysis of what blacks need to do based on white race baited fiction.

Fine with me but let remember you are giving up oil resources…

But

That is not the Op point and his point we must comply with his demands and I say why?

What has he done to show me that he is better than those he is lecturing?
Whites need to do their part. Racism involves whites. That means while have a role in ending it.

Why?

I owe you nothing…

So I am not giving you anything and seeing you are only thirteen percent of the population mean you will get nothing.

I will give Native Americans that money before you…
The governments of this country do owe.

Forum List

Back