WHITES Must Do Their Part to End Racism Pt.3

Status
Not open for further replies.

IM2

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Mar 11, 2015
So I am supposed to suggest what whites need to do in order to do their part to end racism.

How about beginning by not making excuses about what you cannot do?

The claim of taking on bigotry creates more bigotry and allows such bigotry to grow and get worse. Whites must take on the bigots in the white community.

Accept that you have a responsibility to end the racism in your community.

Stop talking about black crime when the issue is the white community.

Stop making false equivalences instead of looking at the problem of racism in your community. What most of you call black racism is the response of blacks to the racism we face from whites. Now I am telling you that as a black person and not some right-wing white with an opinion who reads Thomas Sowell.

Blacks should not be shouldering the responsibility of telling whites how to end racism in the white community. Racism is not just a black or issue for people of color since whites are the ones primarily are the ones practicing racism.

There will ALWAYS be nut cases out there like the Buffalo shooter. I can't fix that. What about the guys like me who get up, go to work, go home and go to bed and repeat? What the hell are we supposed to do? We aren't doing anything wrong. What are we fixing?

You can't blame an entire race on the actions of a few crazies. I don't do it for African American folks. I don't do it for Hispanics. I don't do it for Asians.

The previous thread will re-open soon. NO NEED to restart it a 3rd time. Read the mos messages at the close of "part 2". Use OPEN PMs to me for clarifications and questions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back