Whites haven't got substantially less racist since MLK

No, they haven't. They have built shit. You just leave shit all over, and then whine about it.
They have whined for 245 years. That's excluding the years whites were colonial citizens.

Actually the best per capita is 1-1. Whites commit more crimes. You can make per capita any number you want. But the most accurate number is the total. 1 person=1 person. You use per capita for only 1 thing and that is because you can't look at the total number of crimes and deal with the fact that whites commit the most. The total number reveals what group participates in the most crime. That's why it's called the total. It is whites like you who can't face the facts.

You have this ass backwards. If whites are the majority, the threat of crime being committed by someone white is greater than from anyone else. You don't get to commit more crime because there are more of you. That's ignorant, but again, racism is ignorance.

So as long as whites like you continue making excuses for your high crime problem, America will remain unsafe.

IM2 doesn’t like per capita numbers and calls them bullshit because he knows exactly what they reveal.

What they reveal is that, though whites commit more crime, it’s only because whites are the majority. Whereas blacks commit crime out of proportion to their population.

In other words, if the black and white populations were roughly equal and the respective crime rates remained the same, blacks would commit probably twice as many crimes as whites

All of it. Every single word.

Not at all. Blacks talk different, sometimes to the point you can't even understand them, especially over an order speaker or phone. They dress differently. You'd never catch a white guy with hot pink shoes or purple jacket. Outside of the white wannabe's, you don't see whites walking around with hoodies. Blacks have different names than other Americans, now our police have to spell the first names to the dispatcher for them to get an accurate spelling; like the parents threw a bunch of scrabble pieces on the table and whatever it spelled, it spelled. Blacks are much less considerate than whites. Perfect example of right now, some lowlife on a motorcycle at 1:30 am on a work night blaring his radio so it could be heard five houses down.

Blacks are much dirtier than whites. When this was a white neighborhood, I used to just mow my tree lawn. Now I have to take the leaf blower and blow all the garbage out into the street before I can think of jumping on the tractor. I can't even snow blow the sidewalks anymore because God only knows what's under that snow. Blacks are violent and thieves. We don't have one major store in our area any longer. Our suburb went from one murder perhaps every 15 years to three to five a year now. The city had to cancel our public events like 4th of July fireworks because you can't assemble any large group of blacks without it turning into a gang fight. Our local Catholic church had to close down their annual Vegas/ carnival weekends that went on for generations.

You have such a problem living in reality. Denial seems to where you wish to reside.

We don't have a high crime problem, blacks do. That's why blacks are constantly invading our spaces in this country.

If you live in a city of 20,000 people, and 2,500 of those people are black, but they make up 45% of the violent crime, it's a stupid statement to say that whites are committing the most violent crime. You can say whites are committing the most crime because most of the people are white, but you can't say as a group they are. Simple calculations would reveal that blacks are committing the most crime; not in total, but as a group.
Ray, you racists have lied about violent crime percentages for years. Blacks he never committed 50 percent of the violent crime in America. And Ray if There is a city of 200,000 with 2,500 blacks, blacks won't be committing 45 percent of the violent crime. If whites are committing 55 percent of the violent crime, they ARE committing more crime as a group. Ray, you are truly a stupid man.

The problem with your argument has been explained to you. You make claims using percentage of crimes and conflate that percentage with the percentage of blacks in the population. Percentages come attached to numbers. In 2020 2 percent of the American population were criminal offenders That 2 percent is the only number you can use to assess crime by race. That 2 percent was approx 7 million people. Out of that 7 million 3.6 million of the criminal offenders were white, 2.1 million were black. These are the actual numbers of people who committed crimes. This was not some estimate based on multiplying, dividing and multiplying again, these are the numbers. And those numbers show that whites were the majority of offenders.

Again, if there are 5x more whites than blacks, whites pose the greatest crime threat. Annually whites commit more violent crimes and property crimes than anyone else. Whites like you use one category to make a claim, the DOJ lists 30.

Not at all. Blacks talk different, sometimes to the point you can't even understand them, especially over an order speaker or phone. They dress differently. You'd never catch a white guy with hot pink shoes or purple jacket. Outside of the white wannabe's, you don't see whites walking around with hoodies. Blacks have different names than other Americans, now our police have to spell the first names to the dispatcher for them to get an accurate spelling; like the parents threw a bunch of scrabble pieces on the table and whatever it spelled, it spelled. Blacks are much less considerate than whites. Perfect example of right now, some lowlife on a motorcycle at 1:30 am on a work night blaring his radio so it could be heard five houses down.

Blacks are much dirtier than whites. When this was a white neighborhood, I used to just mow my tree lawn. Now I have to take the leaf blower and blow all the garbage out into the street before I can think of jumping on the tractor. I can't even snow blow the sidewalks anymore because God only knows what's under that snow. Blacks are violent and thieves. We don't have one major store in our area any longer. Our suburb went from one murder perhaps every 15 years to three to five a year now. The city had to cancel our public events like 4th of July fireworks because you can't assemble any large group of blacks without it turning into a gang fight. Our local Catholic church had to close down their annual Vegas/ carnival weekends that went on for generations.

You have such a problem living in reality. Denial seems to where you wish to reside.
White boy, stop lying. I have relatives in Cleveland. And whites wear hoodies.

I live in a college town. There are a couple of houses in our neighborhood rented out to college kids. All white. On the weekends starting friday night, it gets loud. All night. Way too many times I've had to pick up beer cans and bottles they throw in our yard. So spare me your racist bullshit.

Last edited:
And it's all a lie. The reason you hate per capita is because it divides each group of people and tells the criminal participation of each group. It's like saying one professional baseball team has less runs compared to all the other baseball teams in their league. Well no shit. It's a stupid statement. Of course all the other teams will have more runs than your team. There are ten times more of them than you. Per capita, your team has the most runs in the league.

What per capita reveals is which GROUP of people participate the most in crime which blacks lead in nearly every category. The reason you blacks can't solve any problems in your communities is because of your dishonesty. You simply can't come to terms with facts.
Ray, the black racist you’re engaging understands what per-capita is. The reason he won’t admit to it is because he would have to admit that violent crime is SIGNIFICANTLY more of a problem among blacks than whites, and that means he’d have to hold blacks responsible - even to SOME degree - for their own failures.

And what I’ve seen from libs Is that they will never admit that. Everything has to be the fault of racism, even though it was generations ago (and blacks have been favored in recent decades), and MOST blacks choose not to commit crimes. It’s all a choice.

They've just gotten much better at hiding it.

There's no Scientific evidence that you can put your finger on that says otherwise.
People like you are why democracy can't work. Just too stupid. Listen, if you try to mix two races together, there will be friction, just like when you try to mix two tribes together, two religions, etc. It's called human nature. That's why Obama got more of the white vote in Vermont and Nebraska than he did in Mississippi and Alabama. No group is "more racist" than another group. No group is more or less racist than they were last year, idiot. I know you will be incapable of grasping this because your whole being is wrapped up in your racial hatred and without that you'd be an empty shell; you just aint gonna let that shit go. It feels good to you, the warm bath of your hatred. That's ok. The world is bursting at the seems with irrationality. You are a speck.

The real problem with white people, as I see it, is we are not racist enough. We are so non-racist we allowed the Khazars to open the borders and allowed our country to be invaded by foreigners -- every other country is way too racist to do that. So they will survive and we wont. And when we are gone and the khazars have full power, don't think they are going to still be patting you on the head for hating . You will be enslaved. They are, after all, the ones who enslaved your ancestors.

White boy, stop lying. I have relatives in Cleveland. And whites wear hoodies.

I live in a college town. There are a couple of houses in our neighborhood rented out to college kids. All white. On the weekends starting friday night, it gets loud. All night. Way too many times I've had to pick up beer cans and bottles they throw in our yard. So spare me your racist bullshit.

So what you're saying is that blacks in general behave like a bunch of drunken college kids. Good to know and it supports my point.

But outside of your college town, middle-class whites don't live that way. In fact we move away from it if it's affordable, also known as white flight. We are totally different in every way which is my original statement. Don't get me wrong, there are anomalies, but it's rare and when a problem arises, we take care of it.

Ray, you racists have lied about violent crime percentages for years. Blacks he never committed 50 percent of the violent crime in America. And Ray if There is a city of 200,000 with 2,500 blacks, blacks won't be committing 45 percent of the violent crime. If whites are committing 55 percent of the violent crime, they ARE committing more crime as a group. Ray, you are truly a stupid man.

The problem with your argument has been explained to you. You make claims using percentage of crimes and conflate that percentage with the percentage of blacks in the population. Percentages come attached to numbers. In 2020 2 percent of the American population were criminal offenders That 2 percent is the only number you can use to assess crime by race. That 2 percent was approx 7 million people. Out of that 7 million 3.6 million of the criminal offenders were white, 2.1 million were black. These are the actual numbers of people who committed crimes. This was not some estimate based on multiplying, dividing and multiplying again, these are the numbers. And those numbers show that whites were the majority of offenders.

Again, if there are 5x more whites than blacks, whites pose the greatest crime threat. Annually whites commit more violent crimes and property crimes than anyone else. Whites like you use one category to make a claim, the DOJ lists 30.

Leboob James is not the best basketball player. White players have more baskets per year than James does. That must mean whites are better basketball players, right? According to your calculations that's how it works.

55% of all murders in the US are committed by blacks. Given most of those blacks are male, that means a majority of our murders are committed by just 7% of our population, and that are black males.

Blacks are a small minority of a community, but they commit 80% of shoplifting in the city which represents about 100 people. Whites who commit the other 20% of shoplifting which represent 110 people, but whites are 90% of that community. HTF do you figure whites as a group do more shoplifting than blacks?

Per capita uses percentages. That's why it's much more accurate. There is nothing to water down the numbers with. Blacks of the community commit 80% of the shoplifting crimes and there is no possible way to debate that because 80 is bigger than 20. Or to put it another way, if you were a store owner, would you rather have a store full of blacks or whites if your concern is about losses due to theft?

Ray, the black racist you’re engaging understands what per-capita is. The reason he won’t admit to it is because he would have to admit that violent crime is SIGNIFICANTLY more of a problem among blacks than whites, and that means he’d have to hold blacks responsible - even to SOME degree - for their own failures.

And what I’ve seen from libs Is that they will never admit that. Everything has to be the fault of racism, even though it was generations ago (and blacks have been favored in recent decades), and MOST blacks choose not to commit crimes. It’s all a choice.
Ray is not talking to a black racist and per capita is an excuse. Whites commit the most violent crime and always have. Your use of per capita allows you to not admit that violent crime is SIGNIFICANTLY more of a problem among whites, and that means you have to hold yourself responsible for your own failures.

You are here posting racism every day. Yet you claim that racism was generations ago. You need mental help. You work in an admissions office as part of the EDUCATIONAL SYSTEM, and there can be no doubt that because you do, there have been students of color, specifically black students denied admission where you work. You are a living example of systemic racism, but in your delusion, you are nonracist. You are ended evil, a spawn of Satan.

Ray, you have been shown your error. You are an old uneducated crippled piece of white trash mad because you live around blacks. Move.

Ray, you have been shown your error. You are an old uneducated crippled piece of white trash mad because you live around blacks. Move.

That wouldn't solve much. It's why I moved here in the first place. Then your people followed us here and destroyed everything we created.

Ray is not talking to a black racist and per capita is an excuse. Whites commit the most violent crime and always have. Your use of per capita allows you to not admit that violent crime is SIGNIFICANTLY more of a problem among whites, and that means you have to hold yourself responsible for your own failures.

You are here posting racism every day. Yet you claim that racism was generations ago. You need mental help. You work in an admissions office as part of the EDUCATIONAL SYSTEM, and there can be no doubt that because you do, there have been students of color, specifically black students denied admission where you work. You are a living example of systemic racism, but in your delusion, you are nonracist. You are ended evil, a spawn of Satan.

If that's what she did then why don't you call your NAACP or the ACLU? According to you she clearly broke the laws of our country, so it should be a cinch to prove in court. All you have to do is find a black applicant with the same or higher SAT score than the white person she admitted to the school and it's a slam dunk!!!

Or could it be you make up these stories in your head and you'd never be able to provide an ounce of evidence to substantiate your hallucinations?

If I am lost on a deserted street corner at 11 pm in a crime-ridden city, and a group of young white males are approaching me, I‘m very nervous. If a group of young black males are approaching me, I‘m downright scared.

Is that racism? NO. It is simple statistics. I am more likely to be assaulted by the black males than the white males.

They've just gotten much better at hiding it.

There's no Scientific evidence that you can put your finger on that says otherwise.
Well then, go fuck yourself.

Why should we ever change anything if it is only going to result in you accusing us of continually being racist?

Fuck off

You're getting nothing.

Forum List

Back