Whites Don't Have the Power to Wrong Blacks.

There is clear unequal News coverage about interracial crime.
The Murder ratio between Blacks and Whites is more than 2 to1, but the Press distorts reality.
Agreed Homo Sapien Sapien on Homo Sapien Neanderthal crime should be treated as hate crimes.
Stop being a fucking moron. You are NOT a Neanderthal, idiot. You really need to grow the fuck up.
Mein Gott! Science!
You do realize that the neanderthal is a failed species right?
Non, We are the foundation of Human Civilization.
There is no "we," you fool. You are NOT a Neanderthal.

I... don't know why the fuck the Minneapolis police would do that to George Floyd, and why the offending officer is not being charged with murder, unless it was a preplanned assisted suicide, choreographed to gain sympathy. I can't fathom why that officer, who I don't even know his name would do that. But, Floyd was invoking previous instances of Nubian deaths at the hands of police, and TheBrown (LeBron) James. Regardless, assisted suicide is still murder.
Referring to every black American as "Nubian" is as stupid and childish as your asinine, dim-witted child identification of yourself as "Neanderthal" or "Atlantean." It's past time to grow up. And no one would blame LeBron James for running a large hand across your juvenile head for playing stupid games with his name.
Nubian is a politically correct way to refer to those Humans originating from Sub-Saharan Africa.
Wrong. You are a mental case indulging his juvenile imagination.

There is clear unequal News coverage about interracial crime.
The Murder ratio between Blacks and Whites is more than 2 to1, but the Press distorts reality.
Agreed Homo Sapien Sapien on Homo Sapien Neanderthal crime should be treated as hate crimes.
Stop being a fucking moron. You are NOT a Neanderthal, idiot. You really need to grow the fuck up.
Mein Gott! Science!
You do realize that the neanderthal is a failed species right?
Non, We are the foundation of Human Civilization.
There is no "we," you fool. You are NOT a Neanderthal.
Science says you are wrong, and Homo Sapien Neanderthal is the majority. You do not determine what I am and am not. I have the power of self identification backed by the Historical and Genetic record. Do not belittle what I am, because it is more powerful than a false reality.

... Homo Sapien Neanderthal is the majority. ...
There is no such thing. The Neaderthal went extinct 40,000 years ago. They don't exist and you are NOT one. You are also not Denisovan, Rhodesiensis, Naledi, Luzonensis, Floresiensis, or a Red Deer Cave person. Modern humans have much more genetically in common with chimpanzees, and we are NOT chimpanzees. Grow the fuck up, you idiot.

There is no such thing. The Neaderthal went extinct 40,000 years ago. They don't exist and you are NOT one. You are also not Denisovan, Rhodesiensis, Naledi, Luzonensis, Floresiensis, or a Red Deer Cave person. Modern humans have much more genetically in common with chimpanzees, and we are NOT chimpanzees. Grow the fuck up, you idiot.
We didn't go extinct, We evolved. 20% or more of My DNA is Neanderthal. Are you afraid to admit the truth? There's actually only two races, Neanderthal and Nubian. Interbreeding between archaic and modern humans - Wikipedia

We didn't go extinct, We evolved. 20% or more of My DNA is Neanderthal. Are you afraid to admit the truth? There's actually only two races, Neanderthal and Nubian. Interbreeding between archaic and modern humans - Wikipedia
By the way, I'm glad the the offending officer was charged with murder in the George Floyd case.

Whites Don't Have the Power to Wrong Blacks.

Whites have the least amount of power, because they get the least amount of sympathy. Most people sympathize
with blacks. That gives them the most power.
You're an idiot. Go back into your hole. If whites didn't have almost TOTAL power to wrong blacks, it wouldn't happen.
If Blacks had the most power, they wouldn't live in ghettos subject to endless racial injustice.

Forum List

Back