Zone1 Whites committed more homicide than contemporary blacks, but even Hondurans, Mexicans, and Salvadorian

ThomasSowellsFro

Platinum Member
Apr 18, 2022
We talk about black murder and make fun of developing countries for their degeneracy, but whites were exceedingly murderous not only a century ago, exceeding infamous and meme countries like Brazil and Honduras. This is of England (supposedly the most successful of the white countries in that time period), but you can find studies saying the same thing about Australia, U.S, Portugal, and the rest of the anglosphere. It really does put a wrench in the narrative the white media and history books try and paint, and certainly dispels the notion of crime being inherently about genetics or IQ.

We talk about black murder and make fun of developing countries for their degeneracy, but whites were exceedingly murderous not only a century ago, exceeding infamous and meme countries like Brazil and Honduras. This is of England (supposedly the most successful of the white countries in that time period), but you can find studies saying the same thing about Australia, U.S, Portugal, and the rest of the anglosphere. It really does put a wrench in the narrative the white media and history books try and paint, and certainly dispels the notion of crime being inherently about genetics or IQ.

Your data is 200 YEARS OLD. Here is more current data:

Screen Shot 2022-06-26 at 8.35.46 PM.png

Yeah, and then the Europeans got smart and stopped doing that shit. You clods are still hacking each other to bits with machetes.

No they don't, but white homicide was much higher than 39 per 100,000. Exceedingly criminal and murderous.

Yeah, hundreds of years ago. This is you clods 28 years ago....

18910222_101.jpg

Rwanda's genocide: The youth speak out​

It was one of the worst genocides of modern history. Twenty-five years ago, a 100-day campaign of ethnic cleansing turned Rwanda into a vast execution ground. How has this affected the country's youth?

DURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

We talk about black murder and make fun of developing countries for their degeneracy, but whites were exceedingly murderous not only a century ago, exceeding infamous and meme countries like Brazil and Honduras. This is of England (supposedly the most successful of the white countries in that time period), but you can find studies saying the same thing about Australia, U.S, Portugal, and the rest of the anglosphere. It really does put a wrench in the narrative the white media and history books try and paint, and certainly dispels the notion of crime being inherently about genetics or

Hi IM2!!! I guess you were getting lonely talking to yourself so you made yourself a sock buddy. Good for you! :hhello:

yeah that may be true. I appologize for my ancestors... now, apparently we fixed that problem so maybe now we can focus the problems of TODAY? and try and fix those. cant go back in time and fix 1880

In America TODAY blacks are 12% of the population and commit 50%± of the murders and at least 33% of violent crimes.
Sorry but you don't get to glorify the past, making constant references to the founders, always talk about the original intent of the founders and ignored the millions whites have killed. Criminal offenders are 2 percent of the population, less than 1/100th of 1 percent of the American population were blacks who committed murder. Get your numbers right so, because there have been years in recent times that whites led in murders.

What does that have to do with people who are alive today?

yeah that may be true. I appologize for my ancestors... now, apparently we fixed that problem so maybe now we can focus the problems of TODAY? and try and fix those. cant go back in time and fix 1880
You have NOT fixed that problem and the tired white --- dodge of that was in the past really has no merit as you prepare to celebrate a holiday by declaring how July 4, 1776 is why you are free today.

You have NOT fixed that problem and the tired white --- dodge of that was in the past really has no merit as you prepare to celebrate a holiday by declaring how July 4, 1776 is why you are free today.
Free from British rule

Whatever you say IM2sFro. ;)
I'm not Thomas fool. But keep on looking like the idiot you are.

I'm sure the moderators see that 2 separate ip addresses exist for me and thomas.

So from this point on if you or anyone else makes this false claim, it will be reported.

Yeah, and then the Europeans got smart and stopped doing that shit. You clods are still hacking each other to bits with machetes.
Since we have had 2 world wars because of Europens and continued destabilzation of governments due to European "interests" your comment is inaccurate.

As usual.

So apparently you are an Elizabeth Warren "Native American."

I'm not Thomas fool. But keep on looking like the idiot you are.

I'm sure the moderators see that 2 separate ip addresses exist for me and thomas.

So from this point on if you or anyone else makes this false claim, it will be reported.
Go look at the dancing robots, "IM2" if anyone needs to laugh, it's you. Anyone can set up separate IP addresses.

Go look at the dancing robots, "IM2" if anyone needs to laugh, it's you. Anyone can set up separate IP addresses.
I laugh at you all the time. You kinda have to use 2 different service providers or 2 different servers than can deliver internet service. Like I said, you're looking stupid by making this accusation but that's what you do.

Forum List

Back