Whites are speaking out again and taking their country back

White national pride fuckers. Don't like it? Leave the country. We whites could give a rat's ass what color you are. We and those with us are UNITING against the destructive liberal and puppets who intend on destroying our country. You speak their language and we're calling you out.

WHITE POWER!!! @OP Steve_McGarrett

Sent from my VS415PP using Tapatalk
Amen!
Christ, shut up with that stupid shit. You make republicans look bad.
We aren't republicans and neither is Trump. He is a populist and Nationalist.

Being a nationalist puts you among republicans now.

What he is not is racist. There is nothing racist about his message or his policies.

If you want to see that there is, you are fooling yourself.

Amen!

What he is not is racist. There is nothing racist about his message or his policies.

Oh I agree Trump is no racist. He is an American Nationalist. Problem with being an American Nationalist is it essentially means nothing....When you say Polish Nationalist you know what that means. A European nation of white people who speak Polish and have a unique and distinct culture and language etc. American is a jumble of garbage and its why I will NEVER call myself an American. I am a white man.

Amen!

Oh I agree Trump is no racist. He is an American Nationalist. Problem with being an American Nationalist is it essentially means nothing....When you say Polish Nationalist you know what that means. A European nation of white people who speak Polish and have a unique and distinct culture and language etc. American is a jumble of garbage and its why I will NEVER call myself an American. I am a white man.

America has had a distinct culture(s) since the first european settlers landed, and it has only grown and diverged from the respected homelands every single day for the last 500 years.

America has had a distinct culture(s) since the first european settlers landed, and it has only grown and diverged from the respected homelands every single day for the last 500 years.
It HAD a distinct culture. It doesn't anymore when ANY foreign horde of people from Africa,Asia,Latin America etc can move here and get citizenship and call themselves "american" it has no meaning to me. Now being a WHITE MAN I know only so many people can say that and I recognize others of my kind. AMERICAN can be anything and its disgusting.

Forum List

Back